Too many ladyboys so little time - July '10 travel

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#61 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:07 AM

Girls gave me a piece of cake, and I rang the bell. It's all fun...

At this point there is only one thing in my mind. Cola..

Kiss the girls goodbye, and strolled towards Tequila. I am a lucky man tonight, I see her, she notices me and flashes her sexy smile. I need to have her.

Attached Files

#62 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:11 AM

Cola, has no Adam's apple (nice operation), not so big hands or feet. Her voice is very sweet as well. Very passable indeed.

Despite all this femininity she has a medium size member that gets hard and she cums. Love it. The only thing that is not perfect is the hair. She uses extensions, they look nice though.

After a long session I pass out. She keeps waking me up, playing with my cock and making me horny. I get a little bit of sleep and we go again.

She moves to the top of the list as the prettiest LB I've been with (and it is a long list I might add). But she will only be there for a couple of days...

In the morning...

Attached Files

#63 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:48 AM

Another great photog in our midst. Thanks for sharing the pics eclipse they are fantastic. Call me straight, but I'd much rather enjoy a good spread of pics like these, to a host of loom shots (but feel free to PM any smutty ones :D )

I'll have to go back an read the report - found myself scrolling thought just to check out the next pic...

#64 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 12:51 PM

Thanks Hoot,

BTW I did not lug around my camera just for the LB shots only.

Attached Files

#65 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:26 PM

My last night in Phuket, I start with Tequila. Nothing much was happening there.

I don't know what the fuss is about this 2, they don't interest me much.

Attached Files

#66 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:29 PM

Meanwhile in C&D there is always talent

Attached Files

#67 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:42 PM

Nicole supporting Germany. She wants me for sure ;)

Attached Files

#68 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

It's my last night in Phuket, guess who's turn it is.

Attached Files

#69 eclipse

eclipse
  • Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:54 PM

In the loom. I do save the best for last...

Attached Files

#70 Alaskan Bear

Alaskan Bear
  • Members
  • 740 posts
  • LocationAnchorage , Alaska

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:14 PM

i must admit this is a very nice report. Q is very beautiful i need to spend time in bkk my next trip and not be scared to go in to nana. as for c&d love your photos. beer and Nicole omg been their done that. cola is very sexy. never talked with Emma i do not no why. i love her look. i love the way you put this report together.....

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.

General George Patton Jr

#71 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

Let's start the story then.

I check in to my favorite hotel Majestic Grande close to midnight Saturday after a very long flight. After shower, shave, change of clothes decided to hit Nana.

Walked into Nana and nights first last stop will be Cascades. As usual I was surrounded with the ladyboy mob. A girl from previous trip, Sheri immediately engaged me. Sheri and I had fun couple of times before, and I could have just taken her for the night's activities. But then on the corner of my eye I notice Q. Couple of quick glances later I asked her over.

Q has a hard body, and equally hard cock, and she tells me its big. I am not a size queen and I am not into getting topped, but her excitement made me horny. I tell Sheri that I will take her later, and grab Q to go.

When she took the clothes off, I realized she was right, she was big. She was a little longer than mine and almost as thick. Impressive for a girl her size. We compared our members quickly and jumped into the shower.

Unfortunately she had a tight hole, or did not want mine in. So after trying a few times I gave up. Her WMD would not go near my back door either. We had fun despite all that, and she worked hard to make me cum. I did work hard too :)

Q is a great, no drama girl. Pretty cool actually. I recommend her, especially you are into getting topped by a big hard one.

Nice TR Eclipse.

I sampled the talents of Q as well earlier this month. She is hard to resist. Like you, I sat amidst the LB swarm trying to both be friendly to them and checkout the action onstage at the same time.

Q, as you know, has a laser-like ability to make eye contact with you and engage you from a distance, despite all the distractions. Like you, I also took her to the Majestic. I wanted to LT her, but she insisted on ST only.........

There was a moment with her which I wish i could have captured on camera.

We'd taken a shower, and as she toweled off, she pulled me up behind her as she stood at the sink. She pushed her beautiful rear-end into me, arched her back, leaned her head back and turned while reaching up to grab my head and pull me in close for a kiss.

The sight of her posed such, as graceful as anything i've seen, was quite a turn-on. No photo.....except the one I've got squarely filed away in my head.

Great reporting.
Nix

#72 Surin Nix

Surin Nix
  • Members
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

Another great photog in our midst. Thanks for sharing the pics eclipse they are fantastic. Call me straight, but I'd much rather enjoy a good spread of pics like these, to a host of loom shots (but feel free to PM any smutty ones :D )

I'll have to go back an read the report - found myself scrolling thought just to check out the next pic...

I share your view Hoot. I'd rather have expertly done photos, in extremely good taste, which highlight the physical beauty of these creatures. Much more appealing to me than a full-on butthole shot anyday.

Not disparaging the other photos of other BM's. .......just stating my preference as well.
Nix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci