shitty rate

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

the fucking pound has plummeted to 47 baht to the pound, and 1.4 dollars to the pound, ffs will this shit ever stop :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

#2 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:51 AM

... ffs will this shit ever stop

The chance was missed when you and the rest of your lot voted for Labour :nonono:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:22 AM

That is absolutely correct DC....and if it were not for Scotland, Wales & NI....England would be the richest country in Europe with the strongest economy and currency.

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum:

Scotland as an independent country with it's own currency it would be around 10 baht to a Scottish pound.
After all......apart from the Edingburgh festival, who the fuck likes visiting jock land :loco:

#4 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Perhaps the English should have thought of that when they were invading all those years ago :whistle:

#5 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:07 AM

pentire at least i pay income tax, do professional gamblers?? :P
and to top it off i also think that some of you english have been a total disgrace, as not all but a majority of you did note vote labour because gordon brown is scottish.
i wouls say that was racist, and there have been racist comments made about him.
also it has annoyed me by making comments refering to scotland as jockland, and that who would want to come here, out of order, what a shitty comment to make, :wnkr: :wnkr:

#6 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:09 AM

It has been noted by this reader that DC and Pentire have been slightly sarcastic in some of their posts recently, could it be the Los blues kicking in, is making them lash out at all and sundry. :angel: Perhaps a rigorous hand shandy before reading the forums would relax the mind a bit more. :giveup:
We laugh because it is true.

#7 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:18 AM

I was waiting for KK to jump in and throw his dummy out on them comments, but forgot it wasn't about our sexy lb's.
Maybe daddy was a bank robber & mommy was a bar girl ?
Who knows how this man works :lol:

CT 8)

#8 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

ouch !!

#9 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:47 PM

I really dont think the THB is linked in anyway to Scottish economy. Thats a dud conversation going nowhere.

Only link would be some of our scottish friends continuing to holiday in LOS (which isnt hugely impacting the markets).

More worrying is all this Greece stuff and what the Eurozone are up to. Could this lead to another run on the banks or banks instability. I'm worried about that.

To my knowledge the UK debt is manageable if structured correctly.
But maybe thank goodness for the election at the moment because its diverting attention away from the core issue - which is stop all the spending on public funds and get the currency sorted out.

I think its going to get alot worse before it gets better. Must be grim for our expat pensioners who get paid in sterling but living in thailand
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#10 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 04:48 PM

pentire at least i pay income tax, do professional gamblers?? :P
and to top it off i also think that some of you english have been a total disgrace, as not all but a majority of you did note vote labour because gordon brown is scottish.
i wouls say that was racist, and there have been racist comments made about him.
also it has annoyed me by making comments refering to scotland as jockland, and that who would want to come here, out of order, what a shitty comment to make, :wnkr: :wnkr:

You're right it was a crass comment and out of order, infact twice last year twice I was made very welcome north of the border and returned home richer for the experiences both financially and socially.

Now you know what it feels like to be on the receiving end of such a pointles jibe, perhaps you could be a tad more sensitive about some of the utter shite that you write. In the past some of your sectarian comments have upset forum members from Scotland whom I am proud to call friends.

Also, for the record I do pay tax on my income & investments which is not gambling related.

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 May 2010 - 05:31 PM

It has been noted by this reader that DC and Pentire have been slightly sarcastic in some of their posts recently

I'm disappointed by your use of your the word "recently" BB, I hoped I was more consistent than that :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 May 2010 - 06:14 PM

:thhi: :thhi: , could we please all take a look at sensible bm here, probably the only one who is, brit, and please get back to the topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci