Under Emergency

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#97 mutley

mutley
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:04 AM

So Is it safe for a holiday in BKK or Pattaya now??

#98 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

Absolutely not......all those people who are there right now are obviously deluding themselves.... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#99 mutley

mutley
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

what pattaya is unsafe?

#100 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:10 PM

Myself and SLBT can verify we've shat ourselves several times in Pattaya....

I sent you a PM.
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#101 mutley

mutley
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:15 PM

why whats been happening thought it was back to normal in Pattaya now

#102 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:24 PM

Aw....FFS..... :roll: ;-) ;-)

Life in LoS is bruised but back to business......Patts is fine...I have a friend there right now who is having a great time.....get there soon...they desperately need your Baht.....and of course the pleasure of your company..... 8)

#103 mutley

mutley
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

Is BKK still a no go zone?

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

Before anyone jumps on him...... 8)

It's okay mate......it's business as usual....go on holiday and have a good time.....then tell us all about it.... :yumm:

#105 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Myself and SLBT can verify we've shat ourselves several times in Pattaya....

You both must have had one hell of a curry :lol: :lol:

#106 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:58 PM

3 Days = 90 ciders, 21 whiskies/gin and tonics.....numerous kebabs and various fast foods.....extremely hot climate and running about daft with dubious characters....

You try a diplomatic botty burp after some of that...... :blush:

The Calvin Kleins took a hammering..... 8)

#107 mutley

mutley
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

whats the situation like in BKK

#108 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

whats the situation like in BKK

For god sake Mutley,

The situation in BKK is normal and business as usual, just like Pattaya is normal and business as usual. Don't worry yourself over it, as when you go you will find it wasn't worth worrying about in the first place. You said you have been many times before, so you should know this already.

And if your worried about insurance, rest easy, I'm sure the Thai government will pay your hospital bills, if you get injured in any future flare-ups. The last I heard was the Thai government having negotiations with the travel insurance companies, to entice the tourists back.

Remember what they did when the yellow shirts took over the airport, by wavering overstaying visa's, paying for hotel bills, and giving out cash allowances, food etc. As it was no fault of the tourist.

Get a grip man and just go!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci