• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#97 Teppis

Teppis

LB Devil

• Members
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:17 AM

I know you're all fed up with watching X over and over again and that she is an adult movie star so worthless to some of you… but for me she is still great girl with full gear or without make-up.BR

No Robi, you are wrong. We are NOT fed up with watching X pics. However you could give the camera once for her and ask her to take one pic of hansum man... :D

#98 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:46 AM

X

Can we hear more about the arguments, the disagreements, the fighting or the make-up balcony sex?

Or maybe where she stormed off in a huff and you had a night out on the town alone and got butt-banged by a gang of unruly ferral ladyboys at 4am on Beach Road on your way home pissed?

Or even where she saw you looking at another girl or you caught her giving the eye to an old customer or where she sucked you off in a dark alley round the back of soi6 at dawn?

Glad you're enjoying yourself Robi :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#99 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:28 AM

X

Can we hear more about the arguments, the disagreements, the fighting or the make-up balcony sex?

Or maybe where she stormed off in a huff and you had a night out on the town alone and got butt-banged by a gang of unruly ferral ladyboys at 4am on Beach Road on your way home pissed?

Or even where she saw you looking at another girl or you caught her giving the eye to an old customer or where she sucked you off in a dark alley round the back of soi6 at dawn?

Glad you're enjoying yourself Robi :D

Her customers are everywhere. We met some on Nana, Walking Street, Jomtien… she really short-timed a lot :harhar: . I showed her picture from one Ezy party and she told me she had great time then, 4 or 5 ST in one night :love: .

The worst fight we had when I wanted to barfine her a girl on Nana, she told me with the sexiest smile she and her friends will kick the sh..t out of me if I ever suggested that again and yesterday when I went alone to one circle around Pattaya… she told me better to behave or else… I die sure. Let me just say I’m on my best behavior I don’t practice even in my homeland :angel: . Thank god I met Kim few days ago so I finally drank my first beer in Thailand. So sadly no juicy story to tell.

BR

p.s
Few days ago I met sexy GG on motorcycle in Korat, I asked X who she is and she told me it is some girl who talked bad about her few months ago, so she had to kick the crap out of her and cut her hair in front of Isaan disco, she couldn’t work for few weeks… I asked her how did she do it since girl was at least two sizes bigger than her… no problem X said, girl only had 2 friends with her and X had 12 ladyboys on her side… so no, I’m not kidding when I tell I behave like choirboy. :blush:

#100 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:29 PM

A holiday with DC sounds like so much fun.....
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#101 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

You're coming across as being a wee bit hen-pecked Robi lad........ :nonono: ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#102 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned - applies to LBs too.

Their real concern is that they lose you as the sponsor to another - a little like taking candy from the baby.

Most Thais are insecure - monetarily and socially. Many families look down on children going with foreigners (it used to be like that in Europe 50 years ago!) BUT foreigners are relatively wealthier.

Take a girl/lb out of the P4P scene - she sees a way out - an opportunity.

Put yourself in their position. What would you do? It does not stop there - the jealousy is not just emotional it is pecuniary - a loss of a regular income.

Sure she can work in a clothing factory for 200 baht per day for a 26 day month.

Maybe a 711 staff member - 6000 per month

Well educated can find work in a bank at 10,000 to 15,000 per month
Any surprise she gets defensive/nervous if your eye/interest should wander!

#103 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:03 AM

The worst fight we had when I wanted to barfine her a girl on Nana, she told me with the sexiest smile she and her friends will kick the sh..t out of me if I ever suggested that again and yesterday when I went alone to one circle around Pattaya… she told me better to behave or else… I die sure

I think you quite enjoy being the subservient hen-peckee, nothing wrong with that :D
I too thoroughly enjoy a little servitude and being treated like shit from time-to-time, there's something sexy about it.

Nice to read a few semi-negatives Robi, makes your Thailand journey more authentic. I don't believe anybody's trip is pure paradise, the grief we get often makes for the best stories.
Now get back to serving "she-who-must-be-obeyed" :sado:

:D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#104 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 05:06 AM

Especially the grief we get from you.... :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#105 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:02 PM

Yesterday I visited (for the first time alone) some of the venues. First I was with BM Dan in Ezy Bar. Guess is a great girl to talk to and real looker in person and Lita charming as ever, I can only say what I’ve said many times… I miss being in Ezy long time. Next we went to La Bamba, at first bar was empty but after few minutes girls came and fun started. Along came probably the sexiest short-haired LB Pattaya :harhar: (I think her name was Pepe), my esteemed colleague long resisted her charms but after an hour he finally cracked under pressure, but who wouldn’t. I hope he had great time.

With Dan in good hands I left with Mr. Kilome and Mr. Seven. What should be one or two hour meeting turned out into all night event and for the first time on my trip I returned home with so much beer consumed I can only thank Baht bus driver he drop me of right in front of hotel, walking to the 4th floor was another challenge and explaining why I came drunk like f… and in 6:30 AM instead of 10:00 PM like I promised :blush: .

But I liked it every second, I don’t even know where we’ve been, I just know that in our last bar we met some ex Ezy girls (Chocolate, Tata, Paeng, Yok, Sandra, Jen…) , they recognized me (after X told me she send my picture to all the girls she knows so I won't have any problems finding myself in Pattaya... good :loco: ) and next thing I received angry message from my only… After few beers I asked Sandra to call X and tell her I barfined some girl (who BTW is so barfinable)… I guess X didn’t take it funny :ang3: since I’ve heard only some nasty Thai/English words and long silence after :redcard: . Thanks Sandra is a great girl and managed to persuade X she was only kidding otherwise… :angel:

After I had some conversation first with BM Chrime who probably had the greatest night of us all after, he barfined Jen from Stringfellows, you lucky… After bar closed Sandra, Kilome Seven and myself went to some noisy Thai burger seller and almost got into first trouble when she forgot we paid already, again we were saved by Sandra… On my way back I saw so many desperate LBs without company I couldn’t even count mistakenly I looked towards two chicks on motorbike and they took it as an invitation… and chased my Baht bus all the way from second street to top of the hill towards Jomtien, luckily driver was maniac so he managed to save me from two very horny and pissed LBs, but they looked nice though. All in all great reminder of times I once had in Pattaya… without barfining part.

Picture of the day is from Yok… she looked so smoking hot I couldn’t resist taking it.

BR

Attached Files

#106 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

The worst fight we had when I wanted to barfine her a girl on Nana, she told me with the sexiest smile she and her friends will kick the sh..t out of me if I ever suggested that again and yesterday when I went alone to one circle around Pattaya… she told me better to behave or else… I die sure

I think you quite enjoy being the subservient hen-peckee, nothing wrong with that :D
I too thoroughly enjoy a little servitude and being treated like shit from time-to-time, there's something sexy about it.

Nice to read a few semi-negatives Robi, makes your Thailand journey more authentic. I don't believe anybody's trip is pure paradise, the grief we get often makes for the best stories.
Now get back to serving "she-who-must-be-obeyed" :sado:

:D

Can not agree with you more. No trip is pure joy and happiness. For example, where the f... do the find so many relatives :loco: . We went to a beach in Jomtien and next thing 8 of her relatives were sitting near our table, privacy was gone... but food the brought with was great though so at least some plus.

BR

Attached Files

#107 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

Glad to see you got home safely last night Robi.

I guess we are a bad influence :blush:

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#108 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 06:33 PM

Glad to see you got home safely last night Robi.

I guess we are a bad influence :blush:

Oh yes, so bad... Hope to see you guys today too. :angel:

BR

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci