My fourth time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#121 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:38 PM

Ball is not working, she is in Korat working for Sky TV, so no luck for you guys, she is great fun to be with, you never stop smiling.

BR

#122 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

i see pics of ball here robi, is she back working in patts, if so where??
is that the club next to the pbr, as got dragged in there with my lb companion last time in los, stayed about 5 mins then fucked off :lol:

With 5 guys in tow eh ?

Ball is not working, she is in Korat working for Sky TV, so no luck for you guys, she is great fun to be with, you never stop smiling.

BR

Shame about Ball being off the scene, still have nice memories of her.

Great report from you Robi as always. Glad to see you had a great time.

#123 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:07 AM

RobiSLO

great TR

was interesting reading a TR from someone who was travelling with one LB

I did a similar trip in 2005 with a LB I met outside the bar scene and travelled for 2 weeks around Thailand was interesting experience and quiet different to the butterfliing bar scene most of us prefer.

thanks for the great pics and story

and I must say X is very lovely

cheer pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#124 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

I returned home, I'll post more pictures when I'll find some time. Who knows, maybe next time I’ll go for longer period, my EU GG after seeing Songkran pictures :blush: finally had enough of me and my Thailand trips… who would blame her. :angel:

BR

#125 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:42 PM

My last post of pictures from Last night in Pooks Bar and from BKK airport. Lots of goodbyes and lots of tears last minute at the gates of immigration.

I just hope this wasn’t the last picture I took of her but who knows… who knows indeed.

For the end I can only wish her luck and hope I’ll have honor to be with her on my next trip... if someone won’t be quicker in sponsoring her, something I will never do. But she sure is worth sponsoring since she is the kindest and funniest LB I've ever had privilege to be with it’s just… I’m good boyfriend but lousy sponsor. :angel:

BR

Attached Files

#126 mickey_o

mickey_o
  • Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

8)

Hey RobiSLO,

Awesome reporting and in-sight from your travels with X...

All the best and thanks for sharing!!!

:cheers:

Mickey

:usa: :ire:

#127 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:50 AM

Love the Girl Yok the tall lady on the chair and with your tilac and Oil. She is really blossoming into a beauty like her sister Paeng.
i would love to get a grip of it on my next trip. Beautiful.

#128 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:39 PM

I think there is still one picture missing. I thought I would return to hell and I would die because of LOS blues... but instead I returned in (for me at least) the most beautiful country in the world so until our spring and summer is finished and my motorcycle safely stored from the cold... I sure won’t return to Thailand even though I'll miss my only a lot. Sad but true only one thing I like more… my only country :love: .

BR

Attached Files

#129 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:32 AM

i dont know about sponsoring her mate, im sick of looking at her. :harhar: :D

only joking rob.
exellent report, thanks for taking the time. :clapclap:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#130 coletrickle

coletrickle
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:27 AM

wen i was in ezy last year yok was sat with lita and i was looking at her thinking , yer deffo got a nice look i wouldnt mind having a go .
then she stepped out from behind the bar sporting a pair of legs chewbacca would have been proud of :redcard:

being the polite gentleman i am i point blank told her , she screamed
ran up the stairs . came down later sporting smooth pins and 3 plasters
:lol:

in a drunken state later in my stay she walked me back to my room about 7 in the morning , sans hair of course .
i swear to god i thought he was a girl :-)

#131 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:40 AM

wen i was in ezy last year yok was sat with lita and i was looking at her thinking , yer deffo got a nice look i wouldnt mind having a go .
then she stepped out from behind the bar sporting a pair of legs chewbacca would have been proud of :redcard:

being the polite gentleman i am i point blank told her , she screamed
ran up the stairs . came down later sporting smooth pins and 3 plasters
:lol:

in a drunken state later in my stay she walked me back to my room about 7 in the morning , sans hair of course .

Yok was my biggest surprise. On pictures she didn’t look so feminine but in real life... she is so extremely hot and nice to talk to. She is not just another quiet LB waiting to be barfined but witty young lady with sense of humor and big smile.

BR

#132 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 29 April 2010 - 02:32 AM

Yok wouldn't likely appear on many to-do lists.
... but I bet she appears on many done lists.

Very nice quiet way about her and a good friendly attitude, plus those big fuck me eyes and thighs 8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci