My fourth time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#85 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:06 AM

I know you're all fed up with watching X over and over again and that she is an adult movie star so worthless to some of you… but for me she is still great girl with full gear or without make-up.

BR

Attached Files

#86 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:22 AM

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the custom/significance of the white stuff that people put on their faces at Songkran? Or is it just shaving cream that they forgot to wash off in the case of the ladyboys? :D

#87 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 20 April 2010 - 11:27 AM

Robbi, while I can't speak for Kliome, and it is always better to be safe than sorry when posting pics of BMs, I think you'll find many pics of Kliomes face on many different threads on this forum. Unless our intrepid administrator has been busy deleting them all.

#88 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 05:50 PM

Robbi, while I can't speak from Kliome, and it is always better to be safe than sorry when posting pics of BMs, I think you'll find many pics of Kliomes face on many different threads on this forum. Unless our intrepid administrator has been busy deleting them all.

I know but yesterday I forgot to ask him for permission and.. if I see him today he will soon be on internet without censoring. :angel:

BR

#89 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

Just for taste I’ll post two pictures from Miss Tiffany 2010 presentation. I filled almost all memory card (8 gb) with pictures. First one is family pictures of contestants and second for me (with all due respect to my only X) the most beautiful LB ever, Nong Poy. As soon as Nong Poy came on stage people somehow lost interest for contestants and Miss Tiffany 2009 (I personally don’t like her either) and started to take picture of her.

I’ll probably open new topic or two to post pictures, if someone won’t be faster than me.

BR

Attached Files

#90 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:00 PM

WOW!!! Those ladies are stunning. If only they'd open a Tiffany's LB bar - after show venue... Just think of the que outside to get in... :rock:

#91 hard

hard
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:47 PM

WOW!!! Those ladies are stunning. If only they'd open a Tiffany's LB bar - after show venue... Just think of the que outside to get in... :rock:

Well, last November I waited in the Tiffany's lobby for the end of the show. Many LBs came out, still wearing their costumes and I took one to my hotel for 3.000 baht LT. The same night other people did the same.
I think that it is very normal for the Tiffany's LBs to offer themselves at the end of the show. :bj:

#92 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:59 PM

Righto SLBT......lets see if we can get discount for two....... ;-)

Good reporting Robi.......X is still your sweet looking fun loving girl......

She-male Helen from BKK has nothing on her........... ;-)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#93 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 10:02 PM

You're on petesie... :rock:

#94 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

You're on petesie... :rock:

You two are pure filtth aren't ya?

I like your style.....but I do hope you do better then the quoted 3000LT.

And people say I over pay..... :lol:

Nice reporting Robi.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#95 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2010 - 12:57 AM

for 3000 she can stay at tiffany's miming to songs.
fair enough you would expect to pay something like this , maybe even a wee bit more in the uk for an hour or so, but the standard of living in los is a lot less expensive, a decent job in los is something like 80 sterling a month.
i just do not understand guys who pay these prices.
but hey, up to you.

#96 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:24 AM

With X are more and more fond of visiting Jomtien and are regulars to Sally's Bar. After visiting Sally's we visited Geisha Bar (more pictures in Geisha Bar thread) and X played pool for the first time with me. We ended up night in GG go go bar, I don't understand what guys see on those fat underaged GGs without tits... but this is just me, music was great though.

BR

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci