My fourth time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#1 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

My dear BM let me just say.... it is madness now in Bangkok. Demonstrations are near BTS station Asoke, Riot Police on the street, lots of noises... but in the mean time...I have the best time ever... believe me. I'll post some more pictures and report from the streets but, we farangs are taking pictures like crazy and X is so scared she won't even go near....

BR

Attached Files

#2 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:50 PM

What a picture to open up your trip report.

Simply put....you lucky fucker.

I have often imagined similar pictures being taken of X sprawled naked on a bed....with me behind the camera. :D

Look forward to your pics and report Robi...stay safe out there.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#3 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

#4 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:16 PM

What can I say.. cannot butterfly but have other privileges being with one girl... :angel:

BR

Attached Files

#5 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:26 PM

Most of you guys will find this crossing familiar... yes, reds closed Nana crossing, few are on Nana entrance and Riot Police is everywhere... but Nana works as usual. Will go to visit in few hours and BTW all exchange offices and bank are closed, ATMs work as usual.

BR

Attached Files

#6 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:32 PM

Reds guarding :angel: Nana...

Attached Files

#7 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:55 PM

Fantastic pictures of whats going on there Rob ! Well done lad.

X looking exquisite there on the sky train over pass.

One question though where do you get the awe inspiring title's for your TR from ?

#8 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

Hi rob, looks like a start to another great trip report, one thing I like about your reports you show a side of LB outside of the bars during the days, and X is a real beauty

#9 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:17 AM

Fantastic pictures of whats going on there Rob ! Well done lad.

X looking exquisite there on the sky train over pass.

One question though where do you get the awe inspiring title's for your TR from ?

To tell you the truth.. I copy/paste previous title and change number... I only have few minutes to post, so much to do so little time.

BR

#10 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 01:28 AM

With X we just returned from Obsession (no pic, only X loom pictures but I posted enough of it already). :angel: Still the best bar in Thailand judging by girls cuteness and passability, X fitted inside like ... :harhar: Mamasan Gob cut his hair, bar is full of Japanese clients and most of girls are preparing to return to farmlife – few days of Songkran party in Isaan.

I almost forgot. Yesterday before my trip even started I met Bullseyemaco in Vienna, great guy and hours on airport passed like seconds. Hope to see you soon in LOS.

And after I went to check-in room I found X on MSN and talked with her until nice lady almost begged me to board the plane... :lol:

BR

#11 CL

CL
  • Members
  • 469 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:36 AM

Robi, enjoy your time! Great start. Catch up soon. C

#12 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 05:32 AM

Always enjoy an "as it happens" trip report. Interesting to see this report combining Rob's time in Los with the street demonstrations as a back drop. We see it on the news, and now can see it from one individual's angle also. Well done RobiSLO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci