My fourth time in LOS

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#133 ciire

ciire
  • Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 05:16 AM

Yeah now your talkin boys. Love that Yok. She may be a big girl but she still lovely.

#134 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

those big fuck me eyes and thighs

She gets plenty of practice on farangs faces , instead of using a thighmaster

Attached Files

#135 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 01 May 2010 - 10:28 PM

A good pair of thighs Linford Christie would be proud of

#136 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 02:43 AM

I’m telling you guys... pictures don’t do her justice. Yok is more than just HOT… but then again so far away. :angel:

BR

#137 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:27 AM

Ok Rob here is another for you. Agree the photo's do not due her justice.

I remember walking back to PBR and a dog came out of nowhere and chased her. Saw the girl in her that night.

Attached Files

#138 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:41 PM

Ok Rob here is another for you. Agree the photo's do not due her justice.

I remember walking back to PBR and a dog came out of nowhere and chased her. Saw the girl in her that night.

Yok sure is great girl... but until situation changes there is only one girl for me... and jugging by her look and looks on this picture... believe me even in my wildest dreams I never think of butterfly.

BR

Attached Files

#139 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 11:52 PM

believe me even in my wildest dreams I never think of butterfly.

BR

Good on u mate ! But i have been their twice myself and now in full butterfly mode, as there is just too many not to do.

#140 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:03 AM

Well ... it's a bloody small world. I spent Songkran in Nakhom Ratchasima and although I don't remember seeing you 'Rob', getting drenched by the beautiful 'X' whilst riding on the back of a D-Max was quite unforgetable. (Nana Cafe i think) I was actually surprised by the number of LB's in and around the Korat area. They didn't seem to hang-out in one particular place, it was more of a random scattering of loveliness .. deep deep joy.

Next time, please no ice .... nam kang mai dee ;-)

George
.... so many Joys, so little Time

#141 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:15 AM

Well ... it's a bloody small world. I spent Songkran in Nakhom Ratchasima and although I don't remember seeing you 'Rob', getting drenched by the beautiful 'X' whilst riding on the back of a D-Max was quite unforgetable. (Nana Cafe i think) I was actually surprised by the number of LB's in and around the Korat area. They didn't seem to hang-out in one particular place, it was more of a random scattering of loveliness .. deep deep joy.

George

This was the place of the crime. Nana Cafe is owned by X aunt so we were there all the time. Too bad you didn’t step down and search for me I was never far away from X. :angel: And listening to people scream because of ice water... priceless. :lol:

BR

Attached Files

#142 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 03:59 AM

George

This was the place of the crime. Nana Cafe is owned by X aunt so we were there all the time. Too bad you didn’t step down and search for me I was never far away from X. :angel: And listening to people scream because of ice water... priceless. :lol:

BR

Robbi had the pleasure of meeting George 3 times on the last trip. A great guy :!:

#143 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:22 PM

I didn’t know where to post it... so why not here. Yesterday I was told by X she was bitten by cobra. Fuc..ing snake got into her house (more like shabby hut actually) and bite her while she was sleeping.

X is ok but in pain and on medications… cobra however won’t be in few month time when I return to Korat and get that f..ing snake cornered with my trusty Kabar. :ang3:

BR

Attached Files

#144 Guest_CT8982_*

Guest_CT8982_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:25 PM

Sounds more like a send money Robi to be honest !

CT

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci