• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#37 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 17 April 2010 - 05:05 AM

Sisterhood of the Perpetual Appendage...... 8)

Unless your name is Rose, Moo, or Linly :harhar:

#38 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

SLT i thought it was you using a differant user name :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ye got me there laddie... :clapclap:

#39 FerraMent

FerraMent
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

'onetruesaxon', interesting your take on "Ecstasy" ... we could incorporate it (the "Ex.." version) as a sacrament. :angel:

'hoff1888', "numpty" is Issan word for handsome, dapper, charming, etc., right? So kind of you! :D

Let the imagination go --- a bunch of the gurls dressed as nuns ... uplifting ... :harhar:

#40 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 08:39 AM

...still looks good but I bet the service is terrible.

You would win that bet. I wouldn't do her again if she was giving it away.

#41 tigereye

tigereye
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:45 AM

It's been 8 years since my last visit to LOS, one thing in particular I was looking forward too was a possible session with the beautiful looking Emma/Amy.
But reading reports of amounts she asks for and poor performance ratings, I am beginning to think I shouldn't seriously go out of my way to chase her.

Cheers for the updates guys..
4 weeks till wheels up.. :clapclap:

#42 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:38 AM

Super stars = super baht :loco:

Plenty of untapped talent to be found elsewhere for a fraction of the price.

Each to their own.

Throw your to do list away and go on the hunt.

#43 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:53 AM

i would listen to ots's advice, as believe you me he dosen't come up with pearls of wisdom very often, so when he does i would take it.
apart from that emma has not got a great body, thunder thys.
plenty more in patts, better looking and without the delusions of granduer when it comes to prices.
just get out there and hunt like fuck :rock:
ps, sorry keith could not resist :lol:

#44 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:06 AM

apart from that emma has not got a great body, thunder thys.

I disagree, Emma has got a fab little bod and her tiny todger is soon hard once you start pressing the buttons but as others have alluded to.....sex with her is incredibly ordinary and I shall not be seeking repeat business.
It was an itch that needed to be scratched back in 2007.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 04:20 AM

Very nice pictures indeed !

I have never had the pleasure of her company, but have spoke with her many a time while I was with an other LB she knew. She has to be one of the most passable if not thee most passable ladyboy I have seen. There were many people that came over to her but she did shun many away (like the Indian guy who offred 300 baht). Which we all had a good laugh at and she took it with good humour.

#46 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 08:48 AM

I took a pass on her because i got the feeling she would be a shitty lay. Every report posted on here has confirmed that she is indeed a shitty lay. Even in the scenes she shot for extreme ladyboys she was a horrible lay, you would think she would be somewhat enthusiastic when shooting a video, but sadly enough she wasnt. PASO ROBLES!

#47 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

...I disagree, Emma has got a fab little bod .... I shall not be seeking repeat business. It was an itch that needed to be scratched back in 2007....

Well PT, maybe she had a 'fab little body' back in 2007. But, IMHO she does not have one any longer, as can be seen here:

http://lb-69.com/for...gstreet_206.jpg

When I saw her on my trip in May, she appeared even chunkier than she did in the above shot. But then, I never liked chubby girls. Each to his own.

#48 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

Nor am I a great lover/luster of chunky girls or ladyboys, much prefering the slimmer babes with small bums however, when I last clocked Emma back in January 2010 while she was strolling through Pattaya's Royal Garden Mall, I thought she looked fab :?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
Smooci