emma on walking street

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#25 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:00 PM

I don't see why some of you guys get so worked up and outraged at the fact that she asks for more than the going rate. :loco:

It's her body to sell as she sees fit, and it's your money to spend as you wish. If there's not a match, just walk away.

She doesn't really push my buttons, but I have kept my eyes open for her and her famous stool when strolling down the "Strasse" (as petesie likes to say :D). I don't think I've EVER seen her there, so she must be meeting some folks requirements.

I think it's become a bit of a game at this point for some punters - kind of "let's see what outrageous price she will quote me and I'll give her a piece of my mind". She probably can spot you time-wasters a mile away.

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:22 PM

i am just back from watching her in action last week.
its amazing to watch, she is the major head turner on the street.
she definately is the one to attract the first time curious buyer, and they dont know the price.
she is also a true pro at spotting her market, you can watch her blatently turn her back on any timewasters or indians taking pictures.
clever girl , she now owns 2 perfume shops and a motor. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:32 PM

deleted

#28 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

anthony70 wrote:

clever girl , she now owns 2 perfume shops and a motor.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

She's like Don Corleone, "I'm a bizness ladyman" :D

#29 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:24 PM

I think considering this is los and not anywhere else in the world, it is safe to assume the ''usual'' price for company is below that of what you'd be expected to fork out somewhere like Dubai or the UK..... Just an observation you understand.

Fully agree though that any of us are free to simply walk away should the price not be deservant of the company....

I don't think anyone is getting worked up nor outraged at what Emmy decides to charge.. Merely folks opinion on the subject.

There are alot of girls who try it on with an over inflated price, I am pretty sure they get away with it at times when the newly intregued enquirer comes asking.... Or walking past her for the fourth time in 2 minutes.. :lol: :lol: LB's spot these chas a mile off..

She's still a nice looker in my book though.

:love:

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

She's obviously got a brain in the pretty head......

The longevity of her life on the street is limited so forward financial planning is a good sense approach so bully for her....

She clearly knows her client base too.....if she only gets one customer a night and can pick and choose and still get 5k....hats off to her.....

She seems to be ahead of the pack in many ways....... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#31 FerraMent

FerraMent
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

I'll be conducting a revival in PTY. We are specifically targetting this gurl as we believe she could be an example to the whole LB population. Ultimately, we will gather our LB converts into a holy order of sisters in a convent --- patent pending from the Vatican. Any ideas on what to name the order? Sisters of Perpetual Ecstasy possibly?

#32 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:11 PM

Ecstasy

I'd say you are dabbling in it. :lol: :lol:

#33 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:18 AM

agree with OTS , what a numpty :loco:

#34 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

Maybe watchin too much SKY TV Hoffie... :lol: :lol: :lol:

#35 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:43 AM

SLT i thought it was you using a differant user name :lol:

#36 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 03:50 AM

Sisterhood of the Perpetual Appendage...... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci