Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

opposite jenny star bar

Attached Files

#2 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:31 AM

I met Emma first time on my last trip, great body and she wore an outfit like that to my hotel. You should have seen everyone's jaw drop when she was walking through the lobby.

#3 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:09 AM

opposite jenny star bar

Is that a hundred baht photo-tip note she's clutching?

I still think she's got a hot body, great legs n ass. But I'll wait 'till she's mellowed with age and is strolling Beach Road for B500 a pop.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#4 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 04:17 AM

she does look good i think its going to be a long wait dixion for the 500 a pop

#5 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 05:19 AM

She looks like a fat little git in that pic! Her best days were a long time ago. :redcard:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#6 huckle

huckle
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 08:51 AM

She looks like a fat little git in that pic! Her best days were a long time ago. :redcard:

Turned you down in the past, has she? :huh:

Whatever you think of her as a person, there is no getting away from the fact she is still pretty. Although admittedly it's not the most flattering picture of her!

#7 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:53 AM

top half lovely always thought that she had a bit of a chunkyness on the legs.

#8 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:00 AM

Little Emma will always turn heads and create conversation for as long she is in the Pattaya publics eye........

Great pic ......

Best days may be behind her but she is still way in front of alot of other LBs on the strip mainly due to her looking after herself and maintaining the image she created for herself.... good luck to her....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:17 PM

... always thought that she had a bit of a chunkyness on the legs.

In my view that's a major attraction and the main reason why I like her physical appearance.

So many ladyboys have skinny little school boy's legs which have zero appeal to me.

Short and curvy with a cock is my favorite kind of girl.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:42 PM

In my view that's a major attraction and the main reason why I like her physical appearance.

So many ladyboys have skinny little school boy's legs which have zero appeal to me.

Well, if she is there when I am there in a week, I will let youknowhow good is still is!!! :ang3:

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:53 PM

Turned you down in the past, has she? :huh:

Whatever you think of her as a person, there is no getting away from the fact she is still pretty. Although admittedly it's not the most flattering picture of her!

No. I fucked her before and no great shakes. She had a hissey fit the next time I saw her as I wasnt arsed going with her. She is not even close to some of the girls Jim has a C&D's at the moment.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#12 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:31 PM

agreed I love those big thighs on her

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci