emma on walking street

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#13 Matty69

Matty69
  • Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:02 PM

I also love her thighs, and her skin is really smooth also. She didn't give me any attitude and she seemed to like watching Family Guy with me so that was bonus points. :rock:

Matty

#14 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:01 AM

Great to look at however, I agree with laptop in so far as she is very ordinary in bed compared to many of her Walking St colleagues of the profession.
Mind you, her wee little cock is soon hard when she get's down to business :D

#15 shanksy

shanksy
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 11:59 AM

Last set of thighs I saw like that were on Mark Hughes when he was playing for Man United.

D.C. ever been a Sparky fan?

#16 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:05 PM

deleted

#17 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:05 AM

I can think of at least 15 LBs in Pattaya alone that are just as attractive and better to be with. The ego and the 5000 baht per day that some pay her are the issues. No wonder she has an ego the size of Walking St.

I have watched her take the piss out of many farang who approach her. Nasty little thing!!

Just got back from Patts and acutally saw her. Seems like a socialable person but definitely has become picky about whose money she takes. Minimum is 3000 baht. Seems to stay away from the LB's on Walking Street. Has her head up in a cloud. From my past experiences to current times, prices have gone up and service has gone down in Thailand. Had two ladies that wanted the money up front and I said no and sent them on their way.
PS- Have no problem with her body, still looks good but I bet the service is terrible.

#18 Ric007

Ric007
  • Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:46 AM

she's got a nice set of legs in my opinion.
Me being raised in brazil, like women with a bit of meat to grab onto as long as its not too chunky.

Each have their own opinion, so all should be respected. However there is no need to talk bad and negative about people on this forum. we are all on it as we all love the same, however, each has their own opinion.

Ric007
  • Surin Nix likes this

#19 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:17 AM

minimum 3000 baht, well she can go and stick that right up her arse!!
cheeky so and so

#20 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

I think she'd rather stick it in her purse. :D

#21 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:19 PM

I think she'd rather stick it in her purse. :D

Yeah, well when she laid the 3000 Baht on me because she does not want to go with old fat guys, I explained to her that I do not pay more than 1500 BHt because I am young and in shape. She promptly took off and I did not see her the rest of the night. The strange thing is she was sitting in front of a GG bar and not a LB bar.

#22 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

sorry to be blunt, but she just seems to be a bit of a cunt, a pre madonna, and suffers for delusions of granduer.
3000 ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:
if she was to ask for that infront of my face i'd just burst out laughing in her her face, and tell her to away and find a mug!!

#23 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:56 PM

She is a nice lookin lassie, sure. Would I do the deed with her, sure. But I wouldn't pay 5,000 b in a month of Sundays man...

With the place being less busy I think the girls are deciding to be choosy... Not a very good game plan if ye ask me.. But ''up to them''

#24 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

minimum 3000 baht, well she can go and stick that right up her arse!!
cheeky so and so

for 3000 baht I would expect to be able to stick it where I wanted

:harhar: :harhar:

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci