Melbourne, Australia

• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#61 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 12:26 PM

Seeing Barbie on Tuesday for a movie and bit of private time. I can't stress to you how hot this girl is !!! Who needs Thailand when you have Barbie ?

#62 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 14 October 2006 - 05:15 AM

have to agree with you here Brit. time watchers are a turn off. thailand is the place

I'll be returning in late november

Only problem with the Ozie joints are they are mostly 'clock watchers'.
I hate to have 30 minute segments with the girls. I hate that conver belt mentality.... i'm a man not a machine !!

Mind you - Amsterdam is even worse...." we charge you every 10 minutes sir"....

"errrr... no thanks"
......it takes me 10 minutes to unzip myself these days before i start the action.

Forget the rest - Bangkok is the only place to be

#63 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:30 PM

Around 4-6 weeks ago, I started to notice an established brothel in North Melbourne advertising transexual services in a local paper weekly.
I phoned them once or twice and was informed that they were still recruiting and they didn't have any transexuals on the roster as yet.
Decided to pop by today (as a few weeks had passed), and see if anything had developed. Ended up having a long chat to the Madam, who was a really nice lady, and she explained that the one ladyboy they had working didn't work out, and some transexuals from Sydney were meant to have arrived, but cancelled.
She told me she was extremely keen to incorporate transexuals into the roster, and even asked me if I could assist in locating some talent.
In the interim, they have a very attractive blonde Australian lady named Donna who has a big bag of toys, including dildo's, vibrators and strap ons, and even gets into fisting, etc. As the transexuals are yet to start working, when somebody phones up, they are told that there aren't any transexuals however there is a lady with a strap on, etc....

Hopefully the transexuals will eventually turn up, but in the meantime there is always Donna and her bag of tricks !

112 Dryburgh St
North Melbourne
Phone: 03 9329 2424
9am-6pm Mon - Fri only

Cheers
Koykaeng

#64 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2006 - 11:49 AM

cheers koykaeng,

did read about this in the local paper but have not tried it. I have also seen alot more transsexuals beggining to pop up in the local. Have you or anyone other members tried any of the ones advertising in papers? There has been one advertising recently, transexual Ishka. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be good.

Thanks

denz31

#65 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 11:21 AM

Ishka, I wonder if it's the same Ishka that has those shops all round the city?

#66 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 08:44 AM

what shops do you mean?

#67 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 December 2006 - 09:08 AM

what shops do you mean?

I believe he is referring to the "New Age" shops that trade as ISHKA around Melbourne.

Very unlikely to be any connection !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#68 alex9999

alex9999
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:29 PM

cheers koykaeng,

did read about this in the local paper but have not tried it. I have also seen alot more transsexuals beggining to pop up in the local. Have you or anyone other members tried any of the ones advertising in papers? There has been one advertising recently, transexual Ishka. Has anyone tried her? Reviews would be good.

Thanks

denz31

Please PM me about cantact details.
I know a lot of TG wanting to work in Aus.

Kind regards,

Alex

#69 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:38 AM

hey Alex,

bit unclear what you are after. please clarify

#70 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 January 2007 - 05:32 PM

Add another Melbourne person to LADYBOY69.COM from Melbourne.
I have only been in Melbourne just over a year and for reasons beyond my control have not yet had the pleasure of checking out the special Dome.

Has anyone tried Hunter?

Ishka is Polynesian also I here via a reliable source.

#71 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 07:13 AM

..............She told me she was extremely keen to incorporate transexuals into the roster, and even asked me if I could assist in locating some talent................

Cheers
Koykaeng

Hey..... PIMP DADDY
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#72 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:40 PM

Met a lovely lb called Nina in StKilda who was everybit a charmer. Great service, got her number, and proceeded to see her the following weekend. If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci