• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#85 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 01:25 PM

Guys,

Brit got it right. It's best to stay with a hottie and get her to meet you outside of working hours. Should be pretty easy. If that doesn't work. It would be best to check out Acland Street after midnight. You may not hit the jackpot first time but after a while, I'm sure you'll get something nice :wink:
As for Mei Ling. Wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole !!!
Let's keep looking !!! There has to be some quality out there somewhere. I'll keep you posted if I see anything. As for Nina, she is only out on weekends in StKilda. Must see her again for a quickie !

#86 pinto

pinto
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 March 2007 - 02:10 PM

What's wrong with her?.
I've never met her so I can only assume you have.
Can you elaborate a bit more about her. :?:

#87 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 March 2007 - 07:01 PM

Hey guys,

Whereabouts in Ackland Street and r there any nice hung ones out there ie. don't have to be ladyboys just young and hung

Thanks.

John

#88 merlin1441

merlin1441
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:22 PM

Hi all,, I have just joined this site and thinks great,, lots of great pics, movies and contact info. Has anyone on list stayed with Benz, Jennie or Lusi,, ?? i would be interested to hear!! they are lovely and i would love to share information.
Of late i have a lb friend here in melbourne,, if anyone is interested i can give u her mobile number and i,m sure she will appreciate the com$$pany.She lives in the sth eastern suburbs of melbourne and is malaysian,,

Cheers to all pete.

#89 merlin1441

merlin1441
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:39 PM

Hi again,, A few years ago at the NT Club. (a parlour in sth east of Melb), there was a Lb from Singapore,, she was a real hottie, i am amiss to remember her name presently, .. She used to give a great service,, no problems giving oral both ways without a condom, and lots of others treats like that,, Does any list member know if she still works there or anywhere else in Melb,,

Cheers.. pete

#90 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:45 PM

Based on the activities you outline, it sounds like Jasmine.

I haven't been there for ages, but will attempt to get there sometime in the next week.

Assuming I am talking about the right person, not sure of her whereabouts.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#91 merlin1441

merlin1441
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 11:18 AM

Hi all,,

Yes Jasmine is right,, she is from Singapore,, i asked a while ago at NT Club and was told she had "retired"..Its such a shame..:-(
As far as asian Lb,s go NT club mostly has australian,s working the rooms,, i think there is a lb called asia that works there as well,, although i have not met her yet,.. any comments would be well recieved..

Cheers and good luck,,

pete

#92 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:05 PM

I know Asia as she has worked in the industry for many, many years. I used to stay with her at 4 Yarra Street in South Yarra.

Actually she is very attractive, extremely feminine although I do recall a couple of times when I stayed with her she wasn't particularly active, but I'm talking along time ago already.

I rang Naughty Times earlier today, and was told Ming Lee was working. She's no stunner, but she is a real lovely person and does give a great service. Usually has a few toys to use on you if thats your thing.

At the moment there is a ladyboy at The Pleasure Dome called Helena (from Sydney) that they are advertising as being particularly well endowed. Was considering checking her out, but I hate the management there, and its such a rip off.

Think I'll attempt to control myself for another week or two till I'm back in Thailand.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#93 merlin1441

merlin1441
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 12:28 PM

Hi koykaeng,,

I have met Ming lee at the pleasure dome but never booked her,, what is her service like,??You are right about the management there, some of the guys at reception are shocking. and they make u not want to return.

Do you remember the parlour in Port Melb some years ago,, they used to have some nice lb,s there aswell, i think it has long closed.
Also there used to be some beauties at no 4 Yarra street, but from what i,m told they only have Korean girls working there (If thats ur thing).:evil:

do u know of any other parlours here in melb who may have lb,s working,,??a friend of mine at work told me that 4 Hocking street coburg (Next to railway line) has on occasions some lbs there..

cheers.. pete

#94 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 March 2007 - 01:08 PM

Do you remember the parlour in Port Melb some years ago,, they used to have some nice lb,s there aswell, i think it has long closed.

do u know of any other parlours here in melb who may have lb,s working,,??a friend of mine at work told me that 4 Hocking street coburg (Next to railway line) has on occasions some lbs there..

Hi Pete,

The place you are referring to in Port Melbourne used be located at 242 Bay Street, and had a relatively discreet back entrance ( a pre-requisite for all transexual brothels :) ) .

Funnily enough this is where I had my first transgender experience over 18 years ago or more.
I was around 20 years old at the time !

Unfortunately this place has long gone, and the majority of the workers from there are either at The Pleasuredome or Naughty Times.

I used to spend an absolute fortune at all these places in my younger days, before I had a wife and mortgage, etc....

Haven't heard of any transexuals working out of Hocking Street.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#95 merlin1441

merlin1441
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:39 PM

Hi Koykaeng..

Thanks for your reply,,I,m not 100% sure re Hocking Street but its just what the "Boys" here at work are talking about!!! 8) ,,
Have u booked and stayed with Elizabeth from The Pleasure Dome??
I stayed with her a while ago and though her service was quite average, however she is most attractive!!!!

Can i ask you what got you interessed into the lb scene.?? why did you choose to stay with a lb and what were your thoughts and feelings after it happened.
For me it was only curiosity and i cannot help myself now,, Does this sound familiar..

Cheers,,,,,,,,,,,pete

#96 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 02:14 PM

Hi Pete,

Your introduction to lb's sounds only too familiar. It's like a bug that you just can't get rid of. Lord knows I have tried. Might have to check out the place in Coburg. I too would like to know more about the infamous Koykaeng. How he got started etc. The guy must be made of $$$ to be frequenting the lb's from Thailand as well as Australia.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci