• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#37 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 01:06 AM

Hey guys,

Went last wednesday and iy was pretty ordinary. Stayed with Giselle (Post-op). Was a tad shitty when I found out as otherwise I would have stayed with Ming Lee. She was nice though. Found out that 2 quality LB's have just moved back to Sydney (Sara and Tasha). Quality asian girls who give the best service. Asked who were the well hung LB's working there at the moment and apparently Mercedes goes off like a rocket. Ming Lee has a decent package (so I have heard) so I will have to see for myself next time. Possibly today !!!!

Will keep you guys posted.

Take Care

Zizou.

#38 farang_from_australia

farang_from_australia
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 12:23 PM

Hi zizou let me know how Ming lee is, if you book her today.I was very disapointed last weekend but im going to phuket in july so i will surely make up for it.Thanks,
farang.

#39 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2006 - 02:30 PM

I guess with all of these establishments its a little "hit & miss" with regard to finding the right talent on duty when you visit.

Particularly given many of the LB's at The Pleasuredome are from interstate or overseas, they tend to come for a few weeks and depart once they've cashed up.

I always make a phone call before I visit, so I know who's working, and I specifically ask who is actually on site at the time I'm coming, because often they just read out the roster which in itself doesn't mean they have arrived for their shift.

I'm slightly puzzled by Zizou not knowing Giselle was Post Op, as when she introduced herself to me, she specifically told me she was "Post Op" and went on to say she has some toys she can bring into the session if I should so desire.

Ming Lee is no supermodel, but she is very sweet, and provides a great session, although she is not particularly big downstairs, only just average.

Mercedes is well endowed from all reports, but as a large framed Australian Transexual, may not be that appealing ?

Cheers
Koykaeng

#40 farang_from_australia

farang_from_australia
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 May 2006 - 05:18 AM

Giselle told me the same, post op and she can use toys.As for big framed transexuals not my cup of Tea as i love slim petite pre-op trannys.

I will just hang on to my money and get the real deal in Phuket, managment at the pleasuredome really sucks who needs that shit when your paying big bucks anyway.Thanks,
Farang.

#41 youngguymelb

youngguymelb
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:41 AM

hey im new to the forums and it looks cool!

any new news on melb girls?

#42 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:06 PM

Hey guys,

Sorry about being so naive with Giselle, I'm sure she told me she was post op, but I couldn't get past her good looks. Oh well. Just looking at the pleasuredome website http://www.pleasuredome.com.au and can't find anyone that would be worth staying with. Oh how I wish there was another place to go in melbourne.

Youngguymelb - may I suggest checking the pleasuredome website often to see if there are any new girls on. Otherwise, you could go down to StKilda around midnight and check out the talent there. There are a couple of good ones around, but I wouldn't hold my breath.[/b][/list]

#43 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 11:32 AM

Hey,

Has anyone tried any of the trannies at naughty times (NTCLUB 1309 North Rd). I heard alot of te workers are from 4 yarra st, but i have never been and am curious if anyone has had any experiences there. Any recommendations or misses?

#44 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 30 June 2006 - 07:55 PM

Hey Denz,

Been there once to see the lovely Tiana. However she goes by a different name there. Can't remember what it is though. Just keep an Eye out for a fkn tall LB with awesome body and great european looks. Absolute stunner !!!

Let me know how you go champ !!!

GOOD LUCK !!!

:wink:

#45 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 July 2006 - 11:42 AM

Hi Guys,

Just had a session with Honey and boy does she like cock !!!!
She's got a very large package and certainly knows what to do with it. Was introduced to Mercedes and she wasn't quite what I was looking for. She's huge in everyway !!!!

Anyway, I look forward to hearing any new tales you guys might have out there !!!

Regards

Zizou
X

#46 katoeyboy

katoeyboy
  • Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 10:20 PM

Hey Ziz,

Who's bigger downstairs.. Honey or Mercedes? Cut / uncut etc..?!

#47 zizou

zizou
  • Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:27 PM

Hi KB,

According to Honey, they are about the same. Honey couldn't get it hard enough to see the full potential but it was still big enough !!!!

Haven't seen Mercedes and really don't want to :oops:

Honey is uncut but I guess when they are hard enough it's all the same eh ???

Will have to wait for reports on Mercedes on how big she is. Otherwise I might just ask them to give me a sneak preview on my next visit. :wink:

Look forward to hearing more stories out there.

#48 craigx31

craigx31
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:24 PM

hi melb guys

I've also met honey and I can say she has a great body and a great cock which she knows how to use.

She said that she was going to sydney, what a shame

craig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci