• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#37 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:05 AM

Rob....

i thought i would save you some time now you are on holiday...so i made your to do list for phuket... :D

1) bring her shopping....she likes that... :harhar:

2) go to the beach.... she enjoys that.... :D

3) take her to cinema....she would be happy... :D

:mrgreen:

No problem Batman. I’ll promise she will be ok while I’m on Phuket. :angel:

BR

#38 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:36 AM

Some pictures from tonight in Pattaya. Guess who had the best company in Obsession. Ball joined us for one drink and we really had a great time. :angel: In such good company no one even dares to hustle me for a ladydrink, they couldn't stand a chance.

BR

Attached Files

#39 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 03:48 AM

Theirs two aces in a deck Ball & X

Nice to see you having a good time Rob

#40 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:17 AM

Theirs two aces in a deck Ball & X

Nice to see you having a good time Rob

Thanks, having the right girl with me 24/7 sure helps. :angel:

BR

#41 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:24 AM

DAY 6
Another one of these boring days for me :harhar: :angel: . Whole day was spent doing... nothing but sleeping & preparing for night. We started in Sally's Bar, saw Duke007 :angel: who was in good company then continued on Walking Street NY celebration and finished in Obsessions. In Obsessions Ball joined. Sitting with two of the prettiest LBs in the bar and getting the envy looks from others and especially from big mamasan… priceless :harhar: . Soon some other staff joined and Isaan music started to play... and it was my cue to leave or the night would turn into day before I finally hit the bed. After paying the bill (X checked it and what can I say... wasn’t right to say it mildly :ang3: ) three of us continued to Walking Street where Ball left us to return to »work«. Then... I don't kiss and tell.

BR

#42 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

And pictures...

Attached Files

#43 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

Enjoying your report Robbi.......good pics and glad to see you did things "your way"......... ;-)

X will have enjoyed the time you spent together especially with no pressure to return to the bar..............I'm guessing a fair bit of bonding was done....... :love:

Ball........I've always liked her and we get on...I can't think of any good reason why I never...........damn.......miss Patts mak mak...!

Happy New Year my friend!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#44 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:33 AM

Happy New Year to all of you. Internet at last for me. :angel:

DAY 6

My last day in Pattaya. Tomorrow Next stop Isaan, why... khm... I don't know...

We slept most of the day, me because of too many Singhas my lady because she likes to sleep anytime when possible :harhar: . Evening was spent in Sally's Bar where we met Rosco.

I don't know if I'll miss Pattya but I'll sure miss not spending my time in Ezy. Sorry. :blush:

BR

#45 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

And some pictures....

Attached Files

#46 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:43 AM

DAY 7

After ride from hell we finally arrived to Korat, capital of Isaan. What supposed to be 5 hour VIP bus ride turned out to be strange ride with bus driving 5 km/h up the hill stopping every 100m and when we finally got up, ride down was... like rollercoaster ride 100km+ with no brakes. It took us 9 hours to reach Korat :loco: but... priceless, I enjoyed every second since I was in the best company possible. :love:

Let me just say for those who think our ladies are from some shithole out of nowhere... X and many others are not. She is city girl, her family is certainly not poor and she could work in any of her father's establishments but instead she picked Pattaya, why... more fun in Pattaya & she don't like Thai guys. :harhar:

In the evening we went to Isaan party disco, we took tuk tuk and what supposed to be few minute 20 BHT ride turned out to be adrenaline rush drive since our driver saw motorcycle accident and had to report this to ambulance staff :rock: , X was screaming like crazy I was enjoying the ride, good. Finally we came to Isaan disco; there we met Toffee and May. Prices inside are maybe 1/3 of Pattaya price but party is waaay better. I was probably the only falang there and with three sexy ladyboy behind my table... again priceless. Then dancing started and queen of the night was no other than May. Just simple advice to all of Lb lovers who like to find some nice unspoiled girl, May is the one. She danced way better than any GG around and soon many gathered to watch her. With silicones she will sure be unstoppable. 8)

At 3 we returned to our hotel, again extremely nice and spacious, totally LB friendly and cheap.

BR

#47 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:50 AM

And some pictures... last one's for next few days.

BR

Attached Files

#48 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:54 AM

Ladies...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci