• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#25 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 02:47 AM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" - # 4 Mint, Pook Soi 6

Three girls, three successes. Three girls and I'd ticked off two of my ten 'Top Picks'.

The next night was Soi 6 night on my introductory tour. An early start at So What Bar and the pleasure of meeting and chatting to Hansi. Met a lovely Vietnamese lady – Lisa?? - but she had to go on my little list as my dick was still in recovery mode.

Then down to Pook Bar. The mamasan was all over us – drinks, girl recommendations, etc. She pointed out Mint who was dancing well, and called her over to talk to me. Mint seemed very nice, but we still hadn't eaten so I managed to extricate myself without any promises given.

Off to the Butchers Arms for a meal, followed by more beers at the Blue Room. I was out of cash so went to the ATM across from Pook Swan to get some money. "Communications problems" twice until I went back after the meal when I grabbed the cash eagerly as it finally emerged.

By this time I was desperate to arrange my shag for the night and the easy option was to return to Soi 6 to barfine Mint. I had slight suspicion that she might be a bit too farmfresh, so I bought her a drink and took some time to check carefully with her what services she offered. 'Yes' to everything I asked. 'Yes' to photos. Even yes to video – without hesitation. The prospect of having a rare video of the whole performance was the final clincher and I barfined her long-time.

It was when I reached in my pocket to do the checkbin that I noticed the absence of my debit card. I knew immediately that I had left it in the ATM. Mint & I grabbed two motorbike taxis and headed for Soi Bukhao – but no card, and the exchange office adjoining the ATM was closed by this time. On to the PBR and phone call to UK to cancel the debit card. In using my UK mobile to do so, I picked up an sms telling me that my son was enjoying some moments of fame back home, appearing on radio. I wanted to phone him, but the pretty Mint was waiting patiently for me to stick one in her arse.

I showered, came back to the room and reached for my camera. No, she said, and covered herself up. Yes, I insisted, you told me you would ... and uncovered her. She gave way, but I didn't attempt to video.

Mint gave me the best blowjob of the week so far. She was the first to understand the very basic principle that it's far better without the help of a wanking hand. No teeth either. It really was good. She got very excited and wanted to come first. Riding cowgirl she wanked herself furiously and then erupted like a sprinkler all over me, hitting me in the eye with one spurt. Very impressive.

Then I vacated her nether region and followed her example which she seemed to enjoy.

Mint went off for a post-roger shower and I lay on the bed waiting for a massage. When she eventually appeared she was fully dressed. She had complained about some problem with one of her shoes, and wanted to go to her room to get some new ones, and a change of top. I called her bluff and told her I would wait for her. She then had to find a new reason – her sister was moving into her room early in the morning and she needed to be there. An imaginary sister, as I had established at the bar that she only had one sibling - a brother.

Yes, this was the LT/ST game which I had read about on the board. As we spoke, I got used to the idea. I knew I needed to be on the track of my debit card early in the morning, so in fact it suited me perfectly. But I wasn't going to let her get away with it.
She asked for the agreed LT fee and when I refused she put in an ST bid. I turned that down as well. I'd been expecting at least two pops, night and morning, and having had just one I reckoned she only warranted half the LT and that's what she got.

Anyway, it left me free to phone my son, move all the cash out of my debit account – and get a good night's sleep.

Attached Files

I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#26 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:26 AM

The plot thickens. :D

Surprised you didn't get more photos. Don't get me wrong, as I love action shots just as much as the next guy, probably more. However good to see them in their clothes before they get ravaged back in the loom.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#27 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:56 AM

Superb stuff Cockeyed................ :wink:

Well out manoevered there...........and as long as the main man was happy.................good on yer! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#28 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

Thanks for the comments, Petesie.

It prompts me to say that although I stuck to my guns with Mint it was because she was insincere twice - photos and short-time. It wasn't me just being tight.

There's another long-time/short-time incident later. But with those two exceptions, I can happily say that the ten other girls got many more notes in their hands than they were expecting. I know that opens me up to accusations of over-paying, but I had some great experiences and the girls were all so sweet to me as well.
They all deserved, and got, much more than just a nominal tip.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#29 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:04 AM

Cockeyed, I enjoyed all of your trip report,,,, great stuff I am also glad you did not give in that Lt- St game some of the girls play,

I never been to pattaya in September what are the crowds like?

Hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly , Cooldudecoco

#30 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:16 AM

Good thinking dude .... how u manage to out maneuver her especially in a situation like that is fantastic ...

Cheers

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#31 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:04 PM

Well, ok report, but to little X-tra pictures inside for my taste. C’mon you sure have some more hidden somewhere. :wink:

BR

#32 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

Surprised you didn't get more photos. Don't get me wrong, as I love action shots just as much as the next guy, probably more. However good to see them in their clothes before they get ravaged back in the loom.

Boarhog,

Thanks for the positive comments.
Never thought I would be asked for more pics with clothes on ... although others seem to think I may have more naughty snaps in my locker. Each to his own ...

But there is a general problem - the girls are just too ready for boom-boom and the need for a shower gets in the way as well. You get to the loom and before you know it she's stripped off and ready for action.

So most of my clothed shots are in the morning, after the event ... which means that any like Mint who surprise me by leaving early are missed.

I know the shower thing is necessary and can be fun if shared, but I do miss the 'undressing'. It's fun to literally 'unwrap' your present and find what is inside. I suppose what I should do is forego the shower-sharing, send them into the bathroom on their own, and get them to dress again afterwards ..... so I can then unwrap. But that's too much messing when my cock's steeling for action.

And what's this about 'ravaged back in the loom'?
I'm as gentle as a ram.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#33 tarado

tarado
  • Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:50 AM

I like your roll .... some great pics and interesting comments
The Canadian Ladyboy Hunter

"We were both pissed and he said 'sod it, Im going to do a ladyboy tonight'. We had drank all our money and he couldnt do it. "

#34 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" - # 5 & 6 Cake & Beer, Devils Den (GGs)

Sorry, chaps, it's GG time ... but quite good fun

Up early, my first breakfast at PBR, found out where police station was to report loss of card. But, as a last hope, I headed for the exchange office next to ATM just in case some honest person had handed it in.

Yes – there are honest people. It had been put under the door of the office. I gave the girls a good thank you present and heaved a sigh of relief that I would not have to go through the police process.

The day suddenly opened up before me. Just the day to tick off one of my Must-Do's – a session at the Devil's Den (formerly Hell Club).
Much as I had enjoyed my four LB encounters, there comes a stage when the thought of girl-pussy comes back to mind. I had a 3-some there with Cake last November. She was adorable in every way. In particular she had the longest and stiffest tongue my arse had ever experienced (well, until a girl in a Rio terma outdid her a couple of months later). So Cake it was, but who to have with her? Well, what else would you have with cake than Beer? Especially as Beer had a nice pair of boobies to play with.

You know, when you go back to real boobs they are remarkably soft and pliable – quite wonderful constructions. Whereas Cake only offers 2 holes, Beer is a 3-holer – making 5 holes for me to use and explore.

After 90 minutes with Cake & Beer (good job I had an appetite) there is only one phrase to describe my state – totally shagged out!
I can't give a full report because so much happened and I know most of you don't want to hear much about GGs, but here is a bit of an outline. Cake sucked me, Beer sucked me, they both sucked me. I came in Cake's mouth and she took the lot. I sucked Beer's pussy while Cake sucked my balls and rimmed me. Then they swopped. Then they shagged each other ... then I shagged every available hole .... then we did it all again ...

There was one thing that made me smile. I had Cake last year and had her down as a great blowjob giver. But today, when they were trying to 'regain my strength' for the second round, I was kneeling with Cake sucking away on my cock without much success, as Beer tea-bagged my balls and rimmed me. So I reached down and transferred my cock to Beer's mouth and the effect was instant. In other words, you think you're getting a good BJ .... until you get a really good one.

Two beautiful GGs who put their everything into every minute of the session – true professionals in the best possible way.

No photos allowed in loom so this is one I took afterwards.

Since my visit I understand that the police have raided Devil's Den and that prostitution may have been going on there. I would like to make it clear that I saw no evidence of this at all.
I did experience prostate-ution, n., expert massaging of prostate with finger(s)

Attached Files

You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#35 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:50 AM

Thank's Cockeyed,

I often take notes when I read the forum of things that may interest me on future trips and the Devil's Den has been noted, especially when I read "and then they shagged each other".

One of my favourite spectator sports.

#36 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:13 AM

Boarhog,

Thanks for the positive comments.
Never thought I would be asked for more pics with clothes on ... although others seem to think I may have more naughty snaps in my locker. Each to his own ...

But there is a general problem - the girls are just too ready for boom-boom and the need for a shower gets in the way as well. You get to the loom and before you know it she's stripped off and ready for action.

So most of my clothed shots are in the morning, after the event ... which means that any like Mint who surprise me by leaving early are missed.

Cockeyed your doing very well getting great snaps on your own. I just find it easier for me to get the best sexy shots if I eaase them into by taking several photos before the act.

For me, I start at the bar so it comes up and we can talk about expectations of photos in the loom. A lot of them see us admirers of their beauty and are happy to pose. I can sense those in the bar. I want them to feel confortable in front of the camera and more importantly me. Its not easy getting photos these days as Donnykey has pointed out.

I appreciate any and all photos mate. you have some great action shots (keep'em comin) so I figured you had plenty of shots leading up to that point.

I think some of them think its strange we have camera in hand while engaging with them, while Mint from Phuket got her camera out and not only took photos she filmed us going at it.

Great stuff look forward to you getting back to ladyboys in your report, although those girls weren't bad...solid performers which most gg's lack in my opinion.

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci