Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen"

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#13 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:03 AM

Hope we don't see her cute face buried in your ass Cockeyed. Would ruin her cuteness for sure. :lol:
Nice report, keep it coming. Cheers.

Come fellas, she will have had plenty of brushings, spicey food, and cum helpings to get that ass taste out of her pie hole by the time you seek out this beautiful little gem. Love those hormone titties, no need for bolt-ons.

Can't wait to see who is next and don't be afraid of ANY photos freaking us out. Some great TR's being posted currently, well done Cockeyed.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#14 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

Hope we don't see her cute face buried in your ass Cockeyed. Would ruin her cuteness for sure. :lol:

Nice report, keep it coming. Cheers.

Well its gonna be one of our arses sooner or later...........probably Donny's...........!
Great stuff Cockeyed and she sure is a sweetie........great choice mate..!

There is always that chance Pete....Never say never :wink: :wink:
Oh so happy when in LOS

#15 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

That photo where she's nose deep in your bum.....it looks like she's got something in her eye :shock:

Loving the report though, great idea!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#16 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 05:21 PM

double post

#17 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

That photo where she's nose deep in your bum.....it looks like she's got something in her eye :shock:

You try sticking your erect tongue out as far as you can. Now whats your eyes look like? What a champion she is. Cutie in the bar, freak in bed.....nice catch Cockeyed!

#18 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:58 AM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" - #3 X, Ezy Bar

August 28th and the culmination of the evening was going to be Lita's birthday party at Ezy Bar. But first there were some more venues for Rossco to introduce this newbie to.

We started at La Bamba where I made the newbie mistake of smiling at May. I thought I was just being friendly ... she thought she was on for another LT. I must learn when to smile and when to avoid eye contact.

Up the soi to Stringfellows. I'd read some negative comments on the board, but all I saw was good. We weren't mobbed ... the girls were all lovely and approachable ... some great dancers with a good spread of types and sizes. Sizes ... yes .... indeed ... excellent close-ups of what might be lurking inside all those tight panties. One girl really took my eye ... Toafan #69 .....on my hit list ..... sexy, quite feminine, clearly well endowed, great mover. But it was early days and we had more to see.

So to Kitten Club /Obsessions. I only went in on this one occasion during my trip so this is a limited view. We were immediately mobbed; girls all round us, demands for lady drinks. I didn't like that and it was difficult to throw them off. But more concerning was that in a whole array of dancers I could see only one who I found at all attractive. (I have subsequently seen Donnykey's report praising the place and with photos of some real lovelies. Was I being too choosy? Or were all the good ones bar-fined the night I was there?)

The attempt to escape from Kitten Club was delayed by the biggest downpour I saw in Pattaya. We sat outside the bar and waited there rather than being subjected to the continued hassle inside.

Then, three days into my trip, I finally made it to Walking Street. A walk past Gemini Bar in the hope of seeing the lovely Nana, but not there. And then to Ezy Bar. I met Karl briefly, spent some time talking to Lefty, and sang Happy Birthday to Lita. Quite different from Kitten Club and here I was surprised that none of the girls made any attempt to chat me up. Was it something they'd heard? No – just the Ezy Bar style. I sat there trying to identify some of them from my memory of all those photos I'd downloaded. Chocolate looked good, but rather serious. One I'd not seen before – Ink? - had a very pretty smile.

But my eyes were only for one – my top target in Ezy Bar for some months past, X. I called her over. A drink and a few minutes to get to know her and confirm that she is as lovely as she looks, and I barfined her for LT. Up to the top of the soi and motorbike taxis to the PBR.

X was a great choice. Her repertoire wasn't as extensive as my first two girls. I had to encourage her to do some of my favourite naughtier things. (no photos ... you'll be relieved to hear). On her side she just adored having her cock sucked really deep and, whenever I took a break, she would push my mouth back there again and again for more. No CIM on offer, but she loved being fucked. Her blowjob was a bit shallow (esp. compared to the deep throat she was getting from me). But she was good and hard and came well.

I offered my mouth as a receptacle and she gave me the lot. But when I offered to share it with her (after all, it was hers) she declined. So I had to munch it up myself.

Above all what I will remember X for is her great cuddles. We literally fell asleep pressed together wrapped in each other's arms. Here's a girl 30+ years younger than me and during a long night sleeping together her arm kept coming around me affectionately and her body spooned up against mine.
And .. as much as I like natural hormone titties .. it was good to feel a solid pair of boobs pressed against me.

The pretty and affectionate X is another ladyboy star who I hope to see again.

Attached Files

I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#19 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:06 AM

Good pictures, thanks.

BR

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:20 AM

Good pictures, thanks.

BR

A true soldiers brave words.............me .......I'd be fucking devastated inside..............have a few beers tonight mate... :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#21 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:44 AM

Good pictures, thanks.

BR

A true soldiers brave words.............me .......I'd be fucking devastated inside..............have a few beers tonight mate... :roll: :wink:

It's not me who's on the picture so... up to her. 8)

BR

#22 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:10 AM

X-quisite Cockeyed!

Definitely one of the best looking lbs Ezy has to offer. Good to hear she performed well. Hope the the comments about your hind lick manuevre didn't discourage you from bringing us that quality of foto during the rest of the report. These guys won't only be kissing May again they will be looking for that same VIP treatment you recieved.

Strong report so far, finding some good talent mate.

#23 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

X - always mark the spot
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#24 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

I think the comments about the hind lick maneuver have been, dare I say it, tongue in cheek.

I for one am envious. Keep 'em coming mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci