in the morning

Attached Files

#51 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:51 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 8

I rolled in around 3 am to find Nursie watching TV...oo-er...rumbled!

We had a laugh as I was pissed and after a shower and cuddle we were re-introduced...this was an on and off affair all night until I realized the taxi was coming in 10 minutes...aargh!

A quick panic pack ensued and the check out was smooth...wish I'd actually had longer there as I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxation...our cab was to Patts but a detour was made and she got dropped off at the nearest Sky Train Terminal...bye bye sweetie I'm off for some fun!

The PBR was waiting for me and a few hugs were exchanged with the staff....mystraight mate came round scrounging whisky and a debrief while Nat from reception and the maid had a look at my pics of Hua Hin on my laptop.

Had a quick race round to Soi 6 to settle our Katie down then up to La Bamba for one....another SM8 was in BKK for some eye surgery so I booked him in at the PBR and then we hit La Bamba and a good old bounce off of Soi 6.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:01 PM

Some more snaps of she...............

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#53 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:10 PM

Oh Katie..what you do to me... :blush:

Attached Files

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:20 PM

ah katie.................

Attached Files

#55 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

[Its is scary how they change so much

Im sure petsie isnt bothered :wink: keep up the good work

Petsie..it's all in the name I suppose. :roll:

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

Nice pics petesie, brings back memories of huahin. I knew Sara as Eve when i was down there last year and her friend as Jina but thats not to unusual for lbs to have a few different names :D .

Will be back in huahin next week so will be heading to the red bar again and while on soi bintabat i might just enjoy another bintaburger mmmmmmmm yum yum.

Thanks for that Mac!

I'll definetely go to Hua Hin again...while I love Patts and the craziness...the magic of Hua Hin lies in its open serenity..and you can go daft as a brush later on... :wink:

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:33 PM

"Great stuff there Petesie. Some familiar faces bringing back good memories of Hua Hin. Believe it or not, this is the same Pai in yellow in the Hilton back in '05. Scary how they change."

Cheers BB wow..some transformation that, eh?

She seemed a fun girl. 8)

#58 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:48 PM

Gee that NOK sure does get around...Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#59 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:51 PM

Excellent Petesie, the report and great photos there mate. I'm glad you did something different, and enjoyed yourself doing it. Can't wait for the rest of the TR, hope things worked out for you, and you enjoyed yourself, thats the main thing :lol:

#60 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:58 PM

Before anyone starts I've known Kate for over a year and my soft spot for her is, as they say,..up to me. 8)

I'm cool with that and if you could see her now with her new long black hair, knockout looks and a body to die for laying in my bed while I enjoy yet another whisky..I'm sure you fellas will understand... :wink:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci