Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#73 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 12:56 AM

there has been the odd occasion where Daddy's gone a hunting.

hunting for what :?: condoms and Kamagra :?:
:D

In the afternoons when Madam goes SalonI have....shall I say.... some interesting diversions. :wink:

I don't post anything of this (yet) as the chums read the forums. :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#74 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:55 AM

You know Pete I liked the blonde Kate, but fuckin hell what a re-invention, that long black hair is hot, and reminds me of her before she went blonde, which I thought was more attractive until I got use to the blonde, but she is even hotter now……. She is superstar material for sure……….. hope there’s more pics of her in this mode.

#75 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 9

We had a good old night and certainly some fun in Soi 6...we picked up Katie from Pooks and my SM8 never batted an eyelid...even though I never mentioned a thing to him, we then hit the Strasse and a few bars...another SM8 was in town with a wee Cutie from BKK and we tried to meet up with them in Lucifers but the Feckers wouldn't let Katie in.

We hit the big Ezy and it was nice to see all the tribe again complete with the latest additions..! I went into Lucifers and told my friend where we were and they joined us later where his wee Cutie's eyes were popping out her head as she was surrounded by LB's..I think I've some explaining to do later!

Vicki came in and we had a chat..I explained the situ with Kate & I and I thought she was ok but she later rushed out and Kate told me she was crying in the alley....erm...as much as I'd love to I couldn't...I'm happy enough with herself at the moment and doing anyone she knows would not go down well.. :blush:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#76 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

Lucky I bet you have a BALL at Xmas time....get it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Donnykey[/quote][quote]

You know I will mate.[/quote]

When r u back?

#77 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 06:50 PM

[quote]Lucky I bet you have a BALL at Xmas time....get it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cheers Donnykey[/quote][quote]

You know I will mate.[/quote]

When r u back?[/quote]

Not until 6th Feb....you'll be gone by then ?
Oh so happy when in LOS

#78 LuckyA

LuckyA
  • Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Yes mate leave 1 week prior to Xams and back 3 Jan about 15 nights but back at Easter.

3 months to go but whos counting :lol:

#79 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 10:57 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 10

The Songtaew deposited Katie and us back at the PBR around 3 am and me and herself got re-acquainted !

We had a great chat and after some needed shuteye we went down to Soi 6 to pay bar and then got some shopping in..not for me of course but Madam was kind to me and didn't avail herself of the sporran too much !

We got changed back at DA Loom then went back down 6 and I rounded up the girls and took them for a great seafood meal up the Strasse and afterwards we hit the Big Ezy and Lita took the piss accordingly...Ae & Tya wanted to check out the short time rooms purely from a professional point of view of course!

Vicki appeared so she was deputised and off we all went on the Songtaew to X-Zyte disco...yee-har!

Attached Files

#80 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:29 PM

Some more pics of a fine old night....... :roll:

Attached Files

#81 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:11 AM

Lovin' it petsie. Good lad. Mental note, "Take more photos next trip."

#82 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:27 AM

Lovin' it petsie. Good lad. Mental note, "Take more photos next trip."

Hooch! I've taken loads...it's deciding what ones to post thats the problem ! :roll:

#83 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:36 AM

More pics........

Attached Files

#84 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:42 AM

erm...more...and we had a fine old time :roll:

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci