Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#37 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

Hi Petsie, were you anywhere near the Hilton in Hua HIn? Us ut a place for a single guy i.e. any bars that have ladies in them?[/quote]

The Hilton is fairly central to the Binty Bars and they even let LB's into the bar area when the band is playing but I would say that they don't allow them upstairs unless anyone knows different....

There's plenty of lower key places for LT but if ST is for you then the LB's will accommodate. :wink:

The bars do close at 2am though a few out of the way places will stay open...I would add that you will find plenty of average looking GG's and LB's compared to Patts and BKK...but well worth a jaunt!

My taxi from Hua Hin to Patts including a BKK detour was 2,500 THB and there's a fast ferry service starting up in October... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#38 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:38 AM

Well, that's certainly a good start to the trip, I'll say....... Good effort old son.

Some of those non lady pics are quite good Pete, I'm liking it m8. The layd pics are also damned good too.

But the question on alot of lips here will be asking...... what does the nursie look like?? 8)

Keep up the interesting reading mucker.. :twisted:

This is herself reclining on a sun lounger.... :wink:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#39 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 6

Nursie liked the look of the hotel Thai restaurant and against my better judgement I agreed to eat there for the evening...I usually avoid hotel grub as it is usually fairly bland..how wrong I was...it was absolutely superb...the Thai dancers were excellent and I pointed out they were all LB's...oo-er... How you know that?

Oops...well I read it somewhere Dahling!

I pointed out a well to do chap in the corner whose companion was an LB and the dancers all seemed to know her..she was indeed very lovely and eloquently dressed....I think I was the only one who did notice and was rewarded with a knowing smile as she passed...

We had a great meal and the Prawn cakes to start with were the best I have ever tasted...this was followed by stir fried fish and crayfish for me...we had a couple of bottles of Stonehaven Chardonay which was excellent and the Thai Medical Professions Representative had 3 glasses and was quite pissed.

Back at the Loom I was leapt apon and into's once again were undertaken and afterwards she promptly crashed..

So I did what ever fellow BM would expect of me...got my glad rags on, deserted Nursie and went in search of the LB's of Hua Hin...

Attached Files

#40 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 7

I hit the streets and had a quick look around the Binty bars in search of hidden treasures...I noticed one on the phone outside the Red bar so I deposited myself on a barstool and bought the mamasan a drink too...oops...she thinks I'm interested..so I give the LB the nod and she's over to see what I want...I ask her if she would like a drink and she's delighted and quickly realises I know she's an LB...the lovely Sara

We have some great crack and laugh away and squeeze each others tackle and then I notice the Mamasan glowering at me...oo-er..we are joined by her friend Pie and they explain the scene in Hua Hin.

I decide to have a look around and spot Beer in another bar whose name escapes me due to the amount of drink I've had by then.

I sit at the bar and when she comes up I smile and ask if she'd like a drink....we have a chat and she's giving me the soft voice so when she bends over to get something from her bag I take the opportunity to grab her tackle and give her old chap a good old shake..dearie me....her eyebrows went North and a huge grin appeared...har de har har.......

So cat out of the bag the pitch followed and tongues were exchanged with mutual groping much to the amusement of all the rest of the staff who were GG's...I declined the offers and discretion saved me...and of course the bar shut at 2 am...if I'd been there any longer it certainly wouldn't have.

Attached Files

#41 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

Pete I really like the look of that Sara....She very nice... Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#42 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Here's another for you Bruce!

Attached Files

#43 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

Great stuff there Petesie. Some familiar faces bringing back good memories of Hua Hin. Believe it or not, this is the same Pai in yellow in the Hilton back in '05. Scary how they change.

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pai.jpg   151.42KB   3958 downloads

#44 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Oh so happy when in LOS

#45 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Great stuff there Petesie. Some familiar faces bringing back good memories of Hua Hin. Believe it or not, this is the same Pai in yellow in the Hilton back in '05. Scary how they change.

Its is scary how they change so much

Im sure petsie isnt bothered :wink: keep up the good work

#46 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:33 AM

Nice pics petesie, brings back memories of huahin. I knew Sara as Eve when i was down there last year and her friend as Jina but thats not to unusual for lbs to have a few different names :D .

Will be back in huahin next week so will be heading to the red bar again and while on soi bintabat i might just enjoy another bintaburger mmmmmmmm yum yum.

#47 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:35 AM

Some pics of Sara or Eve from last year

Attached Files

#48 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:35 AM