Bar fined five ,,,, you are the man,,,,,,,,,,,,
Great start ..I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation

#26 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 10:54 AM

Petesies "As It Happens" Trip Report 4

Day 2 was a laze around the excellent pool area..even lunch was superb and surprisingly reasonably priced.

I wandered down the beach about 300 yards to the massage girls who recognised me from the previous year and had an oil massage....really good stuff apart form the shock I got when the Beach dog who I hadn't noticed was under the bed licked my over hanging hand when I was half asleep....I could have sworn the bastard laughed when I jumped.

Dinner this evening was at a Japanese place next to the Sofitel and once again excellent food.....swiftly followed by more introductions back at the Loom....and my usually imbibement of the Scottish Holy Water. 8)

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#27 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:09 PM

Excellent pics of the scenery..... i wish i was there and always hoping so .... but where are the pics of ladies hehehehhe
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:23 PM

I've just had one from Nong Bar blow a Tsunami load over my face...let the TR unfold..the ladies are certainly coming.

Here's a taster..

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:30 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 5

I awoke around 6 am and took a walk along Hua Hins excellent beach to Buddha Hill with my trusty and dusty (as its never used) Nikon D90...took some pics which I don't mind posting as long as you are interested.

Went back and woke up me Nursie who enquired about me being wet through...so I explained how I got cut off by the tide on a sandbar and had to wade back...that got me a cuddle which led to more intro's...

We availed ourselves of the pool facilities and walked along the beach and had lunch in Supatra by the Sea at the the foot of Buddha Hill...absolutely superb grub to be had here and we were the only customers..

Had some more time at the pool and after some further intro's we showered and went for a walk through the grounds.

Some more pics... 8)

Attached Files

#30 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:39 PM

Pete ... whos the girl you are hanging out with ? :shock:

Sorry...I just realised I hadn't actually answered your question!

I met her through Thai Love Links and we've been chatting on messenger for the last few months... :roll: :wink:

A nice "girl next door" type and as Jacko would put it..wifey material... :roll: :oops:

We had a good relaxing time together and I think this old dog will leave it at that...Ruff! :wink:

#31 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:42 PM

Petesie, I saw you and your entourage from Pook bar in Ezy bar the other night. In fact I think I have a few shots of the back of your head while I was photographing the beginnings of my own entourage of Om, Bee, and Toffee from the bar (the 4 of us went to Koh Larn the following morning). Once I get back home and decide I am not too lazy to do my own trip report you may see a few of those photos. Nice trip report btw.

#32 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:46 PM

A wee pal we met on the beach.................with the aid of my trusty flip flop he was soon swimming away............... :wink:

Attached Files

#33 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 02:50 PM

[quote name="Uncle"]Great so far thank's petesie and I'm sure the rest will be.

The hotel room and pool look nice. Is Hua Hin worth a visit on your own or is it too quiet and more of a place for a girlfriend experience like yours?

I'd forgotten just how peaceful and laid back Hua Hin is...a must for a GFE or even treat the wife...!

However...I did escape on the last night and shot off in search of the elusive HH LB's. :wink:

#34 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

Im enjoying this report Petsie, I cant wait for the rest and more pics of these beauties, nice taste Im liking the girls I see :twisted:

#35 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

The Hyatt I stayed at is near the far end of the beach.........Nong Kittiyaip....?

An absolute belter of a place..........they've gone the high end Spa treatment route for your Farang wifey with a "treatment averaging around 4k THB, but I don't think they had many customers...............mostly couples....I got my massage on the beach for 300 THB....................... :wink:

Hi Petsie, were you anywhere near the Hilton in HUa HIn? Us ut a place for a single guy i.e. any bars that have ladies in them?

#36 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

Well, that's certainly a good start to the trip, I'll say....... Good effort old son.

Some of those non lady pics are quite good Pete, I'm liking it m8. The layd pics are also damned good too.

But the question on alot of lips here will be asking...... what does the nursie look like?? 8)

Keep up the interesting reading mucker.. :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci