• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:30 PM

Pete ... whos the girl you are hanging out with ? :shock:

Before you lot think I've gone all touristy and dropped off the "gaydar"...I had a good time in Hua Hin and got some relaxation prior to the main event.

Last night I barfined 5 LB's and took them for a meal then a great night at X-Zyte...wooo-hooo!

More of that fine night will follow. :P

:roll: :shock: :wink:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:52 PM

The Hyatt I stayed at is near the far end of the beach:

:? Sorry mate, I forgot that you had gone to Hua Hin and not stayed in Bangers.

Those strumpets you took to X-Zyte don't look too shabby :wink:

#15 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 12:57 PM

Damn Petesie!
:shock: Thats livin large. Where did you fine this posse of beauties? The one in white is especially stunning. Hope you have some more fotos of her.

Pace yourself brother. :D
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:02 PM

Damn Petesie!
:shock: Thats livin large. Where did you fine this posse of beauties? The one in white is especially stunning. Hope you have some more fotos of her.

Pace yourself brother. :D

She is the utterly georgeous Ae from Pook Soi 6....a wee belter and a fine earner..unfortunately Kate informs me Ae wants to be "cut"...which will a huge loss to the sausage industry as she has a fine portion of salami.

Anyone who can talk her out of it please do...she's had my tuppence worth. :roll:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 03:12 PM

Good to see you back in action buddy :D The hotel in Hua Hin looks mighty fine.

That Ae is a right good looker. I'd introduce myself in a few weeks...but I'm shy. :roll:

Enjoy yourself, and look forward to the continuing adventures... :D

#18 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:06 PM

[quote name="Hoot"]
That Ae is a right good looker. I'd introduce myself in a few weeks...but I'm shy. :roll:

:lol:

#19 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:07 PM

Great so far thank's petesie and I'm sure the rest will be.

The hotel room and pool look nice. Is Hua Hin worth a visit on your own or is it too quiet and more of a place for a girlfriend experience like yours?

The LB on the right in the leopard print, is that Fah or Far from Pook's Soi 6 ?.

#20 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:21 PM

Thanks for the additional foto of Ae Petesie. A nice upskirt shot at that. Thanks for the bad news on her as well. :(

Ohm GB, Moo, and now this gem going under the knife. A disturbing trend.

Petesie at least you got it while the getting was good.

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#21 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 09:08 PM

Hi Petesie enjoy your Trip thanks for the Pics. Ae looks really cute. Maybe i must go in the Future there :D

#22 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:02 AM

Last year in October I had the "honour" to take Ae from Pook Bar Soi 6. I can confirm she's well equipped.

That girl has a low self-esteem. She asked why I took her as she doesn't find herself attractive.

She was not very keen on pictures in the room because of her sponsor/boyfriend.

#23 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:43 AM

Can't deny that Ae is very pretty and has a large knob, however that's where it ends from my perspective.

I'm actually rather happy she's going for the chop, as she has no desire to play an actively role anyway. 8)

I think once she gets to know you she does become a little more personable, however she's another one that is totally over rated in my books.

It's a good thing we all have differing perspectives on all these girls

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#24 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 AM

Good to see you back in Los Petesie. Wonder do you finally get your paws on the Holy Grail in Gemeni bar. :roll: :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci