Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#409 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

Providing wee X lets you out da loom to watch it!

:roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#410 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

I love the so many different facets that you enjoy during your Thai escapades petesie....we all enjoy ouselves, you go the extra yard :D

#411 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:12 AM

I love the so many different facets that you enjoy during your Thai escapades petesie....we all enjoy ouselves, you go the extra yard :D

Thanks for that kind remark Tim................as you can tell I do certainly enjoy myself in the LoS.............

The feedback from the forum about the Trip Report seems to prolong the enjoyment factor...........and I still chuckle about the funnier events for weeks afterwards...............simple minded soul that I am!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#412 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:19 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 20

After that great movie we had dinner in a Korean B-B-Que place Kate likes and I certainly wouldn't rush back to..............she did a bit of shopping and me a bit of paying............She went home to get changed and I said I would meet them later outside X-Zyte at midnight..............

I had a few beers in La Bamba then headed up the street for my usual few in Ezy............the girls there are real friendly and it's hard to pull away and hop a bike to X-Zyte...........

I meet the girls inside and the Chivas flows..........yet another good night and we are later joined by the aging LB Linda who works Pook Swan..............Pattaya Saurus Rex...........oh I shouldn't.................as she seemed a nice sort............I'm a velly bad Farang..........

Far joined us for the last hour then we all went our separate ways and Kate and I went back to Ezy and spent the wee small hours there................for a change......

#413 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:24 AM

Some more................

#414 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:35 AM

and yet more..................good old night in X-Zyte......love it!

#415 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:06 AM

As I remember Karl told on this forum lovely Chocolate who melts like a butter etc... is also decorated Muay Thai fighter, isn't she ? 8) Petsie? :wink: :roll:

BR

I couldn't tell you............we never had an argument........... :wink:

err well you need to come clean Petesie Mate!! Kate is also Mai Thai trained! she let that one out in July when we were out with the princess!
I didnt want to try to confirm the statement! bad enough dating a ladyboy that hits Falang in the head on the beach wid Plank!( if you believe everything you see on Bravo :>

well at least they no put medicine in drink! err Jacko would take his and ask for another double! if that happened to him! :>

#416 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 10:38 AM

Good to see ye posting again LBV............... :wink:

Mine's always a double.................. :roll:

Yes..........our Katie demonstrated to me in no uncertain terms how she will box me good and proper should I wander far from the beaten path.......................... :shock:

I asked her to show me the right way for the Muay Thai stance and when she did................I kicked her in the arse and ran away........ :lol:

#417 LBvictim

LBvictim
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:00 AM

Good to see ye posting again LBV............... :wink:

Mine's always a double.................. :roll:

Yes..........our Katie demonstrated to me in no uncertain terms how she will box me good and proper should I wander far from the beaten path.......................... :shock:

I asked her to show me the right way for the Muay Thai stance and when she did................I kicked her in the arse and ran away........ :lol:

Nah Just keeping an eye on you mate to keep you honest! once in a while you tempt me out of my self imposed isolation, and I have to admit I love your TR's and they were the primary inspiration for mine!

all the best and thanks again for looking out for Annie! the girls get the biggest kick when their Falang have mates come give them holiday too!
Cheers!

#418 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 03:12 PM

To be honest I can't see that happening as his better half might have something to say on that score!

Always a pleasure to have Annie's company and to cheer her up................she misses some fella mak mak and is always talking about him...............and to say sorry for her mistake..........she is a diamond...................... :wink:

#419 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

I took this at 5 am of the shop next door as Katie tucked into chicken & noodles...........

Those mannequins looked pretty good at 5 a.m. :lol: :lol:

They do look a lot more tempting than that guy on stage and this one in the middle....I threw up in my mouth.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#420 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 02:15 AM

Ach it takes all sorts.............she's quite welcome to a few whisky's in the early hours..............Gawd bless her.............. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci