• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#217 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Here's another for you Bruce!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#218 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:16 PM

Great stuff there Petesie. Some familiar faces bringing back good memories of Hua Hin. Believe it or not, this is the same Pai in yellow in the Hilton back in '05. Scary how they change.

#219 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

Oh so happy when in LOS

#220 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:23 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 19

Another lazy day...........can't be asked with it all and feel a wee bit rough..........we fool around and I enjoy some of whats on offer..............Chocolate is well tasty with legs that go on forever.........suddenly I get a fleeting impression of impending doom.................. So I say see ya later sweetie I have to meet friends............and off she goes clackety clack down the well trod ladyboy path of the corridors of the PBR..............

15 minutes later there's a knock at the door and I think she's forgotten something................nope.........Fuck me..........it's Kate........what you do Petesie............oh hullo Dahling..........I do some fast swivel eyed searching to see where Choccy nob has left the tell tale LB evidence............nothing obvious so I grab a quick shower and we hit the road................

I give a look to Nat behind the PBR reception as we leave who is giggling into her hand...........bitch! Ha ha!

We grab Annie from Pook Swan and go to the Central mall to watch a movie..............Annie wants to see Ha Prang........a Thai Horror movie............this one is a series of 5 short stories all ending with a curious twist...............I actually thoroughly enjoy it and the sound effects are tremendous............the hard bitten LB's are hiding behind their hand bags sa-cared and screaming when various ghosts or demons appear............

The highlight for me I was on my 3rd Chang and had to go to the loo...........when I came back I came in the row behind them and the buggers were there cringing........so I leant over and grabbed them..............ha ha.............they jumped a good 'un and sa-creamed.......I could hear the rest of the audience laughing..............boy I got boxed royally with the handbags when I sat down.................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#221 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 05:08 PM

I was just having a swift browse through my TR to make sure I'd got it in order and I had the impression that something was missing..................then it came to me................DC!

Where is the belligerent blighter?

No Trip Report is complete without our sniper in the woods......... :wink:

#222 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:15 PM

Watch in the shadows... he'll be there.. watching YOU!!!!

hahaha, pete you are a vely bad man scaring those poor wee souls like that..

It was a pure belter tho.. made me chuckle too matey.

#223 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:13 PM

Great stuff there Petesie. Some familiar faces bringing back good memories of Hua Hin. Believe it or not, this is the same Pai in yellow in the Hilton back in '05. Scary how they change.

Its is scary how they change so much

Im sure petsie isnt bothered :wink: keep up the good work

#224 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

Watch in the shadows... he'll be there.. watching YOU!!!!

hahaha, pete you are a vely bad man scaring those poor wee souls like that..

It was a pure belter tho.. made me chuckle too matey.

I've been to lots of horror/scary make you jump movies but have never seen anyone so frightened by them as these girls and the rest of the audience were...................... :shock:

The sound effects were amazing and the directors did a great job in milking the fear factor in their allotted 20 minutes............

The last film was also humerous and I think intended to calm the punters down before turning them out..........

Kate still had the willies up her for days afterwards............... :wink:

#225 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:47 PM

As I remember Karl told on this forum lovely Chocolate who melts like a butter etc... is also decorated Muay Thai fighter, isn't she ? 8) Petsie? :wink: :roll:

BR

#226 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:14 PM

For a scotsman that's all you need then... A good fight then a lovely shag afterwards... hmm, just like angel delight.. Tastey lol

#227 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:29 PM

As I remember Karl told on this forum lovely Chocolate who melts like a butter etc... is also decorated Muay Thai fighter, isn't she ? 8) Petsie? :wink: :roll:

BR

I couldn't tell you............we never had an argument........... :wink:

#228 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:42 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 19

15 minutes later there's a knock at the door and I think she's forgotten something................nope.........Fuck me..........it's Kate........what you do Petesie............oh hullo Dahling..........I do some fast swivel eyed searching to see where Choccy nob has left the tell tale LB evidence............

She really got the 911 on you pete .... that is what happens when you let a lovely lb drapped all over u pete every morning :D :D :D

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci