Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#205 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:05 PM

I hope you are applying sunscreen there Peter....I think I detect a basal cell carcinoma :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#206 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

I hope you are applying sunscreen there Peter....I think I detect a basal cell carcinoma :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:

Cheers Bruce

In Patts as you know I am a creature of the night.............we had to make the PBR quickly before I was reduced to a pile of ash........ :roll:

Or at least before the legs went................ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#207 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:28 PM

All of you PBR addicts have a long way from Walking Street to home… :wink: On the other hand me; only few meters of walking from Soi BJ to my place to stay. Swiss guys don’t just make ku-ku clocks; they also run some pretty decent hotels with superb location. 8)

BR

#208 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:31 PM

All of you PBR addicts have a long way from Walking Street to home… :wink: On the other hand me; only few meters of walking from Soi BJ to my place to stay. Swiss guys don’t just make ku-ku clocks; they also run some pretty decent hotels with superb location. 8)

BR

I quite like to feel the wind in my hair as I'm whizzing down the Soi's on the back of a bike in the wee small hours........... :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#209 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:17 PM

DELETED

#210 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

Great report as always, Petesie.

What energy levels you have.
And you seem to have mastered the art of keeping a gorgeous GF happy while spreading your seed around liberally.
Good on ya.

Any more tiny weeny little details about Chocolate in the loom? Did her cock melt in your mouth? Was she lively or as quiet as a little mousse?

She's very fanciable.
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#211 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:30 AM

Trouble ?
Do tell p

Stevie

Nothing major my brother from another mother..........Kate tried to get something past me which was just a bit too much for me..........so no drama..........just time to make the proverbial "sharp" exit and leave her there............but like a boomerang I was soon back as soon as the coast was clear :wink:

#212 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:35 AM

Great report as always, Petesie.

What energy levels you have.
And you seem to have mastered the art of keeping a gorgeous GF happy while spreading your seed around liberally.
Good on ya.

Any more tiny weeny little details about Chocolate in the loom? Did her cock melt in your mouth? Was she lively or as quiet as a little mousse?

She's very fanciable.

Cheers Cockeyed...........I'm really enjoying your TR...........great stuff!

Ach............its just Pattaya daftness...........somehow I can drink for Scotland when I'm there.............and still manage the Loom stuff......good grief....... :roll:

Chocolate was fine.................I don't kiss and tell.............much!

:lol: :wink:

#213 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

DELETED

#214 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:12 AM

stevie.... you durty durty man,, you'll have to be punished for a remark like that..

Take one peice of chocolate and go straight to your room.. I dont want to see you till morning... :twisted:

#215 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:06 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 7

I hit the streets and had a quick look around the Binty bars in search of hidden treasures...I noticed one on the phone outside the Red bar so I deposited myself on a barstool and bought the mamasan a drink too...oops...she thinks I'm interested..so I give the LB the nod and she's over to see what I want...I ask her if she would like a drink and she's delighted and quickly realises I know she's an LB...the lovely Sara

We have some great crack and laugh away and squeeze each others tackle and then I notice the Mamasan glowering at me...oo-er..we are joined by her friend Pie and they explain the scene in Hua Hin.

I decide to have a look around and spot Beer in another bar whose name escapes me due to the amount of drink I've had by then.

I sit at the bar and when she comes up I smile and ask if she'd like a drink....we have a chat and she's giving me the soft voice so when she bends over to get something from her bag I take the opportunity to grab her tackle and give her old chap a good old shake..dearie me....her eyebrows went North and a huge grin appeared...har de har har.......

So cat out of the bag the pitch followed and tongues were exchanged with mutual groping much to the amusement of all the rest of the staff who were GG's...I declined the offers and discretion saved me...and of course the bar shut at 2 am...if I'd been there any longer it certainly wouldn't have.

#216 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

Pete I really like the look of that Sara....She very nice... Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci