Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#229 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:33 AM

Nice pics petesie, brings back memories of huahin. I knew Sara as Eve when i was down there last year and her friend as Jina but thats not to unusual for lbs to have a few different names :D .

Will be back in huahin next week so will be heading to the red bar again and while on soi bintabat i might just enjoy another bintaburger mmmmmmmm yum yum.

#230 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:35 AM

Some pics of Sara or Eve from last year

#231 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:35 AM

Saying hello

#232 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

lovely legs

#233 mac

mac
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 02:37 AM

in the morning

#234 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 11:36 PM

Kate is a diamond..............if I wake up every morning with a Kate Drape then I'm a happy man............... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#235 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:45 AM

X told me on my last LOS trip »Don't short time...« when I left her alone in bed and went out to grab a bite, who the f.. would short time with X in his bed??? :shock: So... if Kate really is gold...Up to you. :wink:

BR

#236 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:59 AM

The last film was also humerous and I think intended to calm the punters down before turning them out...

I've been told Thais don't like U.S. horror films because they don't contain any comedy! Interesting concept.

Thanks for the great trip report petesie!
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#237 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:04 AM

The last film was also humerous and I think intended to calm the punters down before turning them out...

I've been told Thais don't like U.S. horror films because they don't contain any comedy! Interesting concept.

Thanks for the great trip report petesie!

Yer welcome!

I've seen quite a few Thai movies now and must say I am certainly impressed...............the horror one was an eye opener and an insight into what happened shortly afterwards................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#238 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:12 AM

If you want to watch really good Thai horror movie try to »borrow« :wink: Coming Soon movie from torrents ( Coming.Soon.[2009].DVDrip.XviD.[Thai].[HardSub].[M@L] ). Movie is subbed + main actress is Punch, one of only a few Thai GG singer/actress I really find sexy. :oops:

BR

#239 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:59 AM

Providing wee X lets you out da loom to watch it!

:roll: :wink:

#240 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2009 - 02:57 AM

I love the so many different facets that you enjoy during your Thai escapades petesie....we all enjoy ouselves, you go the extra yard :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci