Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#193 boss45

boss45
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:41 PM

The Hyatt I stayed at is near the far end of the beach.........Nong Kittiyaip....?

An absolute belter of a place..........they've gone the high end Spa treatment route for your Farang wifey with a "treatment averaging around 4k THB, but I don't think they had many customers...............mostly couples....I got my massage on the beach for 300 THB....................... :wink:

Hi Petsie, were you anywhere near the Hilton in HUa HIn? Us ut a place for a single guy i.e. any bars that have ladies in them?

#194 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:39 AM

Well, that's certainly a good start to the trip, I'll say....... Good effort old son.

Some of those non lady pics are quite good Pete, I'm liking it m8. The layd pics are also damned good too.

But the question on alot of lips here will be asking...... what does the nursie look like?? 8)

Keep up the interesting reading mucker.. :twisted:

#195 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:20 AM

Hi Petsie, were you anywhere near the Hilton in Hua HIn? Us ut a place for a single guy i.e. any bars that have ladies in them?[/quote]

The Hilton is fairly central to the Binty Bars and they even let LB's into the bar area when the band is playing but I would say that they don't allow them upstairs unless anyone knows different....

There's plenty of lower key places for LT but if ST is for you then the LB's will accommodate. :wink:

The bars do close at 2am though a few out of the way places will stay open...I would add that you will find plenty of average looking GG's and LB's compared to Patts and BKK...but well worth a jaunt!

My taxi from Hua Hin to Patts including a BKK detour was 2,500 THB and there's a fast ferry service starting up in October... 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#196 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:38 AM

Well, that's certainly a good start to the trip, I'll say....... Good effort old son.

Some of those non lady pics are quite good Pete, I'm liking it m8. The layd pics are also damned good too.

But the question on alot of lips here will be asking...... what does the nursie look like?? 8)

Keep up the interesting reading mucker.. :twisted:

This is herself reclining on a sun lounger.... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#197 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 6

Nursie liked the look of the hotel Thai restaurant and against my better judgement I agreed to eat there for the evening...I usually avoid hotel grub as it is usually fairly bland..how wrong I was...it was absolutely superb...the Thai dancers were excellent and I pointed out they were all LB's...oo-er... How you know that?

Oops...well I read it somewhere Dahling!

I pointed out a well to do chap in the corner whose companion was an LB and the dancers all seemed to know her..she was indeed very lovely and eloquently dressed....I think I was the only one who did notice and was rewarded with a knowing smile as she passed...

We had a great meal and the Prawn cakes to start with were the best I have ever tasted...this was followed by stir fried fish and crayfish for me...we had a couple of bottles of Stonehaven Chardonay which was excellent and the Thai Medical Professions Representative had 3 glasses and was quite pissed.

Back at the Loom I was leapt apon and into's once again were undertaken and afterwards she promptly crashed..

So I did what ever fellow BM would expect of me...got my glad rags on, deserted Nursie and went in search of the LB's of Hua Hin...

#198 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:11 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 18

Back in Ezy a few more are sunk and I hear something from Kate I don't actually like......................so Fuck it and I'm off........politely though...........so I pay bar...........Kate tries to finish her drink off quick but I say see ya later Sweetie, peck Far on the cheek and I'm out of there......................

I just head back to base and have a shower and check out my mail and have a whisky................before hopping a bike and walking into Ezy at 2 am...............the boss, Lita and myself soon have a fair few on the go...............dearie me..............Chocolate tells me just how big my nob is and even has the girth off to a tee...........how the hell do you know that.............my friend Bo tell me..............I'm slightly amused.......and oddly enough not surprised..................boys...........no matter where or who you go with...............they know it all.................!

I decide I'm having a Chocolate surprise and BF her though a few drinks later wish I'd waited and settled on Cake as she is floating my boat....................a lovely charming bubbly girl with oodles of energy and gives a fantastic massage...............a smashing passionate kisser too...................we go to leave just as the heavens opened up.............right..........back to the bar and more whisky please Lita and the kitties are once again brought down..........................we eventually hop a bike at 7:30 am and back to the Loom for some fooling around.........................

My pet Ladyboy gripe................they leave the shower curtain outside the bath............................I go in afterwards and while reaching for the light switch immediately perform a swift and furious version of Riverdance and collapse in a heap wedged between the loo and the bath...................bastards......................

Attached Files

#199 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:16 PM

More................... :roll:

Attached Files

#200 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

Before the trouble started......................

Attached Files

#201 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:29 PM

more of that night............

Attached Files

#202 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

Too late Kate.........I'm on me bike!

Gone to open Chocolates Box.................. :shock: :lol: :twisted:

Attached Files

#203 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:34 PM

Petesie I didn't think you did these types of pictures. Thats a big weapon you taking to Chocolate. I'm envious on 2 levels.
:D

Attached Files

===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#204 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:37 PM

Dinnae worry BH that merely be ma baldie heid............. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci