• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#169 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:33 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 17

A lazy old day.........we surface late and herself goes off for a medical appointment...........I hit Soi Diana and enjoy a pork chop and fries in the excellent 99 baht eatery next to the LK......................I then visit Nong bar and have a good cuddle with Bo...............we share a few drinks then I make my excuses and go back and get sorted for this evenings round of malarkey........................

I meet the lovely one in Pooks and play plenty of pool with Tya and Far...............I BF'd Kate 'n Far and we hopped a bus..........I thought we were going to eat but madam wants to go shopping at the Central Mall...............bollocks to this............so I give her some cash and say I'm off to La Bamba to meet up with Rossco to chat about the up and coming volleyball competition..................

The amount of organising and effort this man has put in to the event is remarkable.......hats off to you mate..............

I have a good old fondle with Ossy and head up the Strasse and I dine alone at the Bombay Palace.............the trusty i-phone goes and herself is on the way.....................I explain where I am and Kate 'n Far plonk themselves down and show me their shopping while I try to appear interested and tuck into my Chicken Tikka Masala............................

We have a drink in Linda's and a chat with Sonya......Hoot, she still asks for you............ and then we settle into Ezy.............I have a chat with the boss and Lita and escape to Lammitiqai for an ogle and fondle.................a little one called Mint has my rapt attention and we agree a ST.................however the management "Fuck it up" by asking nearly double what we had agreed..................so sorry Dahling................I make sure they see me give her a big tip and bugger all to them before heading back to Ezy................................

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#170 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:43 AM

Can't deny that Ae is very pretty and has a large knob, however that's where it ends from my perspective.

I'm actually rather happy she's going for the chop, as she has no desire to play an actively role anyway. 8)

I think once she gets to know you she does become a little more personable, however she's another one that is totally over rated in my books.

It's a good thing we all have differing perspectives on all these girls

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#171 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:43 PM

More of herself...........be nice boys.............. :wink:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#172 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:49 PM

some more of Madam..............

Attached Files

#173 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

last for today...........

Attached Files

#174 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 06:41 AM

Good to see you back in Los Petesie. Wonder do you finally get your paws on the Holy Grail in Gemeni bar. :roll: :wink:

#175 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 03:56 AM

Petesie,

Kate is looking.....great....and I much prefer the dark hair.

It's funny that she was by your side the first time we ever met, and she is still on the scene.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#176 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:05 AM

Petesie,

Kate is looking.....great....and I much prefer the dark hair.

It's funny that she was by your side the first time we ever met, and she is still on the scene.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Thanks for that KK................ :wink:

Many diversions have interupted my particular journey into the dark side..........Kate remains an individual whose personality gets under my skin every time............I'm just an average Joe figuring this out as he goes along..................

To wake up in the morning with her draped over me.....tell me........where am I going wrong.......?

#177 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:29 AM

Petesies ,,, great pictures wish I was there ,,,,,,,, thanks for trip report reading theses trip reports are a lot like reading the news paper you kind of get and ideal for ,

“what’s going on and what I am missing “.

I hope you are well ….cooldudecoco

#178 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 07:52 AM

Bar fined five ,,,, you are the man,,,,,,,,,,,,
Great start ..I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation

#179 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

Katie absolutely loves cats and every time we visit Ezy Lita kindly brings the kitties out for her.................. :wink:

Sorry for this late and out of topic answer in your fine report.

Having read all your reports i know Kate loves cats...Actually i was referring to Paeng with her blonde/orange tuft of hair...she looked like Cruella the old "witch" in the famous walt Disney moovie "one hundred and one Dalmatians". Her name is certainly different in VO :)

.As usual you don't waste your time when in LOS :wink:

#180 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:08 AM

To wake up in the morning with her draped over me.....tell me........where am I going wrong.......?

She is not drapping you .... she is holding tight to the atm machine so the machine wont run away :D :D :D
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci