• 680 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:02 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

#147 peterk

peterk
  • Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 07:41 AM

Great report and pics Petsie apart from the boy with the tash LOL!! Annie looks fantastic. some nice looking Gals there.

#148 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 08:08 AM

I'm having a hard time following this soap opera and not sure how your juggling several ladyboys. It appears to my novice eye you have ones to take out and then ones to shag. Anyway, some great snaps.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#149 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:33 AM

I'm having a hard time following this soap opera and not sure how your juggling several ladyboys. It appears to my novice eye you have ones to take out and then ones to shag. Anyway, some great snaps.

Erm, yer just about there BH, I was supposed to meet Kate but got trashed instead...hence wee Bo happened.

When Madam goes to Salon, which I know will be for 4/5 hours, the trusty wee black i-phone comes out and I have my afternoon dalliances, however, I'm keeping the pics and stories of them in abeyance for the time being.. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#150 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 10:36 AM

Petesie, please tell me Cruella didn't kill wee Cleo... :cry: :wink:

Katie absolutely loves cats and every time we visit Ezy Lita kindly brings the kitties out for her...:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#151 khunjohn

khunjohn
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

Thanks for that John....! :wink:

Erm..............can't remember that particular sms............maybe some other lucky Farang got that special message............... 8)

here's your post when it happened:

http://www.lb-69.com...om_your_LB.html

#152 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:23 PM

Oh ok.........sorry John..........I thought you meant this trip!

:wink:

#153 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:31 AM

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report 16

Madam waltzes off to the Salon for some of her usual treatments andI bounce off a few bars and see my new supermodel in Pooks..wow..she is stunning with her new hair extensions. I've arranged to meet a SM8 from the sandpit and we did a good old bounce of Soi 6.

I took him in the normal bars and had to laugh when he said lets go in this one...ha ha it was So What bar..your choice pal..his eyes were opened but he stayed the course and we enjoyed the company of Saa and Ge... Before meeting up with her nibs then head up the road to the Strasse and Ezy..her favourite bar.

we have a fair few then my chum and I did the go-go's, Fuck did we ever, nobs out and soap suds everywhere. Before ending up in a disco with all the girls.

Far is there and Vicki is a walk in and all seems to be forgiven...we boogie on down and a great time is had..Kate looks so good...dearie me..SM8 has to head on back to his Thai GG who will not be amused as he is smashed, soaking wet and absolutely skint and covered in lipstick...I can just hear him now..."but sweetie they were fellas"..!

We head back to the PBR around 4 am and Madam crashes while I submit a TR and watch the dawn break through the knowing windows of the PBR enjoying yet another whisky while the Laotian Queen gently snores in my celestial Ladyboy Chariot.

Attached Files

#154 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:37 AM

more of the nights entertainment

Attached Files

#155 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:42 AM

And more............

Attached Files

#156 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:48 AM

last lot.......................for this evening anyways :roll:

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci