Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#157 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:03 AM

thanks for the report. It is getting my whistle wet for next months trip.. :twisted:

#158 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 04:15 AM

thanks for the report. It is getting my whistle wet for next months trip.. :twisted:

Not a bother OBI............hope you have a great time......... :wink:

And of course I shall be back the month after...............I'm sure there'll be some left................ :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#159 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:41 AM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Great report and pics thank's.

#160 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:56 AM

As I'm still relatively new to this game it still amazes me just how beautiful ladyboys can be.

Petesie, I found myself returning to pic 033 of Kate to admire her beauty, to my eye you captured something there and in 012 her look just makes you want to cuddle her and then there's............

Thanks for those kind comments Uncle................... :wink:

She was well "cuddled"............I'm fairly new to this game meself with just over a year under my belt............as you've probably guessed I've a real soft spot for this one and I do indulge her.......

Though I have dropped her like a hot potatoe when on occasion she pushes my boundaries................... :roll:

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#161 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

I'm suprised to learn you've only been at this game a bit over a year petesie, judging from your TR's I thought you were an old campainer.

I have noticed from your reports you have a soft spot for Kate and being a softie myself I have wondered how you keep control of your heartstrings so I will take note of your method.

#162 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:52 AM

DELETED

#163 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:20 PM

Thanks for that Stevie P..............!

I hope you and the gang have a great time...........Kate is a chatterbox and a nice girl............I'm sure you'll get along.......... :wink:

#164 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

Peter I'd like to see your nightly Bar Bill totals they must be gigantic :shock:

Cheers Bruce
Oh so happy when in LOS

#165 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

Uncle, I read this and thought "I don't recall posting that"....took me a second to realise it wasn't me who had written it, but it echoes my sentiments perfectly.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#166 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:24 PM

Peter I'd like to see your nightly Bar Bill totals they must be gigantic :shock:

Cheers Bruce

Erm...............I don't like to talk about that................. :( :shock: :?

#167 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

Uncle, I read this and thought "I don't recall posting that"....took me a second to realise it wasn't me who had written it, but it echoes my sentiments perfectly.

I think we have a similar eye for ladyboys scottiej23.

I too had a liking for Shirley on my first night in C and D's and was about to pay her barfine when someone else joined us and took my attention. I didn't see Shirley again (great legs) but I always enjoy the way life just takes you where it wants.

#168 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:02 AM

Last year in October I had the "honour" to take Ae from Pook Bar Soi 6. I can confirm she's well equipped.

That girl has a low self-esteem. She asked why I took her as she doesn't find herself attractive.

She was not very keen on pictures in the room because of her sponsor/boyfriend.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci