Photo

Petesie's "As It Happens" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

#121 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:03 AM

A good beer will always be your best friend.

Good Advice while dealing with hookers of any description :!:

#122 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 03:10 AM

Wow...Pookie is looking lovely. Even better than when I last saw her.

I think my ankle is hurting again...better hurry back to LOS and fetch my nurse :D

#123 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:26 AM

Physically over but the memories and pics linger which are still to be posted..............talking of which............remember this one............she miss you mak mak................... :wink:

Dude, great read! And OMG! Pook is hot. :shock:

#124 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

Wow...Pookie is looking lovely. Even better than when I last saw her.

I think my ankle is hurting again...better hurry back to LOS and fetch my nurse :D

She'll have to get in line with the rest of the buggers who were asking for you. :roll: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#125 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:32 PM

Petesie's "As It Happens Trip Report 12A

We hit a fair few more bars and this fella was sagging fast, we had a few in Nong Bar and a wee Cutie caught my one good eye so without further ado she got the BF and we went back to get changed for the evening.

Once in the Loom all hell broke loose as the gear was ripped off the pair of us, she got a good rimming and we went at it like dervishes, I was flagging and my eyes were growing dim so she got on top and went for it...yee-har!

After a few minutes of great stuff she yelped and pulled off and jerked her lovely cock off as fast as she could and I was thinking WTF when this torrent of Harry Monk came flying at me..."Tsunami" I cried, she fell off the bed laughing so much !

It was quite some load and I had to wipe it off the headboard and wandered about looking for tissues with it dripping off my head...good grief !

We got cleaned up and went back to Nong and I got them all a drink...lots of missed sms's from Madam..Fuck it, my holiday...so when my legs started to go we went back to the passion pit and did it all again.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#126 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:38 PM

More of the friendly staff.

Attached Files

#127 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

We head back to Loom............

Attached Files

#128 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:12 PM

We hit a fair few more bars and this fella was sagging fast............we had a few in Nong Bar and a wee Cutie caught my one good eye..................so without further ado she got the BF and we went back to get changed for the evening.............

She's "cute as a button"... :D

Great stuff Petesie.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#129 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

A good beer will always be your best friend.

Good Advice while dealing with hookers of any description :!:

You are, of course, absolutely 100% correct but then again...I still had a good time, my wallet may be in tatters but my heart, though a wee bit tender, remains remarkably intact. :roll: :wink:

#130 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:35 PM

You seemed to have raised the standard of your ladyboys this trip petesie, some absolute crackers & much better than those dogs you've been with on previous tours of duty :lol:
A tiny obsevation from reading your reports, a newbie to these pages who had not read other petesie Thai memoirs would have no clue what you are on about some of the time :? Good job (for my sake) that I knew the history relating to Aum :lol:
Where is Nong Bar matey.....Soi Diana ?

#131 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:36 PM

She's "cute as a button"... :D

Great stuff Petesie.

Cheers
Koykaeng[/quote]

She was indeed very cute and she likes to cuddle too which is nice when you wake up and you don't even feel her there as she's snuggled right into you with one soft hand on your sac. :roll:

Not too bad a package either, I might add. :wink:

Attached Files

#132 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

You seemed to have raised the standard of your ladyboys this trip petesie, some absolute crackers & much better than those dogs you've been with on previous tours of duty :lol:
A tiny obsevation from reading your reports, a newbie to these pages who had not read other petesie Thai memoirs would have no clue what you are on about some of the time :? Good job (for my sake) that I knew the history relating to Aum :lol:
Where is Nong Bar matey.....Soi Diana ?

Thanks for that Pentire, I didn't post any references to previous TR's as my ego doesn't stretch that far...heh heh!

Soi Diana is correct and Nong Bar is opposite the LK and at the top end of the second row of Beer Bars, there's a fair few smatterings of LB's all around this area.

Fine praise indeed from the Mayor of Pattaya, can I be dogcatcher?

:lol: :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci