Cascades Bar, Nana Plaza, enter at your own risk

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#49 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:28 PM

The thing is kanika, how much did you see of what happened in the lead up to all of this. Like most of the others here I can't really see the logic of the staff just randomly attacking the patrons.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#50 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:45 PM

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind to me.

#51 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:56 PM

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind to me.

exactly man.
does kanika want everyone to stop going to one of the best ladyboy bars in the world because he "saw" something.?
nothing happened to him, or any of us.

shit thread.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#52 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 06:11 PM

Anthony............you always make me laugh despite my hangovers.............remind me to stand you 5 beers in November.......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#53 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 04:56 AM

enter at your own risk?....don't mind if I do.

Can't wait to get back there. Sure the worst thing I will witness is a mammason asking me for a drink or a mate getting shorted on alcohal in his drink.

Kanika you may not want to get to close to the corruption in NEP so you can roll the dice with the freelancers on the road.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#54 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

The thing is kanika, how much did you see of what happened in the lead up to all of this. Like most of the others here I can't really see the logic of the staff just randomly attacking the patrons.

To me it looked like it was absolutely random attack. I was very surprised to see it. But considering that it was 'Cascades' - should be no surprise. You don't see the logic because you look from rational point of view, I doubt fucked-up lb's on drugs have the same logic. Can get the same sort of fun in local jail, much cheaper also, no need to fly to Thailand.

#55 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

boring.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#56 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Yes Mr Kanika - message received.
I'm sure no-one will ever go there again.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#57 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:30 PM

To me it looked like it was absolutely random attack. I was very surprised to see it. But considering that it was 'Cascades' - should be no surprise. You don't see the logic because you look from rational point of view, I doubt fucked-up lb's on drugs have the same logic. Can get the same sort of fun in local jail, much cheaper also, no need to fly to Thailand.

#58 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 02:46 PM

boring.

#59 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:36 AM

Yes Mr Kanika - message received.
I'm sure no-one will ever go there again.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#60 udrees

udrees
  • Members
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 02:36 AM

again very strange comments about Cascade bar.
i have been several times in Thailand and always paid a visit (short or long) into Cascade bar. i know some LBs from there and mamason. the environment inside there was always friendly.
actually the whole Thailand is quite friendly and i never felt any discomfort or feeling of danger nearby. even in the places far from well illuminated streets it is not so dangerous.

here is the video from "common" russian nightclub shot by security camera. compare the environment with common thai bar or nightclub and you will see - two BIG differences.
http://www.youtube.c...antanas69nx#p/a

though there are many bad stories with pussy-shows or sex shows in some thai bars, usually all the conflicts can be solved without violence. in comparison, when i was in China, i avoided so many "bad proposals" in common bars, so after some time i understood that it is better not to go anywhere without chinese-guide and be prepared for a "rip-off" in the bars.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci