Cascades Bar, Nana Plaza, enter at your own risk

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#97 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:40 PM

Give it up mate, nobody's buying the story in the context you are trying to sell it. Nobody's heard a whisper of something happening in the manner that you describe and, if it was as arbitrary as you would have us believe, there would surely be reports of it happening again.

Whatever your beef is with the establishment, you're not fooling anyone here.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#98 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:34 AM

kanika, lets think about this rationally please, how many ladyboy establishments, free lancers, massuers are there in los. answer literally more than enough to go around.
you have already told us of your beef with the named place, if it bothers you that much just go somewhere else, problem solved.
as mentioned above buddy plenty other bars resorts to go to.

#99 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

kanika, lets think about this rationally please, how many ladyboy establishments, free lancers, massuers are there in los. answer literally more than enough to go around.
you have already told us of your beef with the named place, if it bothers you that much just go somewhere else, problem solved.

I agree absolutely, there are plenty of much safer and pleasant LB alternatives than Cascades. It is your money after all, you take it some plase else, what those crazy biaches are going to do? To suck their own cocks.

#100 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

kanika- no more please........
its been 3 months.
get over it.
FFS.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#101 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

I agree absolutely, there are plenty of much safer and pleasant LB alternatives than Cascades. It is your money after all, you take it some plase else, what those crazy biaches are going to do? To suck their own cocks.

#102 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:01 PM

kanika- no more please........
its been 3 months.
get over it.
FFS.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#103 boomdraw

boomdraw
  • Banned
  • 735 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

i went to nana and soi cowboy and patpong, to be honest it was pure scag hag ville, much like patts is, my point is that when your in theese whoreapolises u need to be careful, chicks with dicks on hormones and thai booze, god knows whats in that shit, lead, gas, buddha testical ash, u fucking knows but a irrate sex worker is to be feared.

#104 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

chicks with dicks on hormones and thai booze, god knows whats in that shit, lead, gas, buddha testical ash, u fucking knows but a irrate sex worker is to be feared.

:lol: :clapclap: boomdraw, it´s refreshing to have your sober analyzis of our favourite hobby. Food for thoughts!

You forgot to add yaba and ice into the substance cocktailmix.
What could possibly go wrong with that mix? :D
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#105 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

You forgot to add yaba and ice into the substance cocktailmix. What could possibly go wrong with that mix? :D

I hear it causes one to respond to posts that are a year and a half old! :D :D 8)
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci