Cascades Bar, Nana Plaza, enter at your own risk

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#25 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:04 AM

I spent 3 nights in Bangkok just a few days ago and even after reading this thread did not hesitate going to the Cascade bar. It was no different than any other time that I've been there. The most awful thing I encountered was requests for lady drinks which I politely declined as I am the customer and I offer the drinks to whom I want to have them. I suspect if the story is true of which I have my doubts, the individual in question did something to provoke any of the said outcome. Just my opinion. I would not hesitate to go in the Cascade bar or any other bar in Nana Plaza.

#26 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:33 AM

i dont see the big deal in all this.
the OP saw a drunk farang get a slap.
so what.?
90% of them deserve one.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#27 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

so what.?
90% of them deserve one.

He didn't say anything about the farang being drunk and he didn't say he was slapped. He reported that he was brutally attacked by drug crazed ladyboys and knocked off and kicked in the head. Thats a big deal and warrants a warning if it did go down that way, however many of us have our doubts and the OP has never responded to some of the responses. I don't think its going to scare any of us who have been their without incident, but a newcomer might be hesitant about going.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#28 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:36 PM

so what.?
90% of them deserve one.

He didn't say anything about the farang being drunk and he didn't say he was slapped. He reported that he was brutally attacked by drug crazed ladyboys and knocked off and kicked in the head. Thats a big deal and warrants a warning if it did go down that way, however many of us have our doubts and the OP has never responded to some of the responses. I don't think its going to scare any of us who have been their without incident, but a newcomer might be hesitant about going.

If you're assuming the LBs were on drugs, then why not assume the farang was drunk??

The OP didn't know the context of the fighting and never investigated or discovered why it all started.

I've never had any trouble in any of the nana bars, and my only fears are being sexually assaulted in Casanovas (which is also one of my fantasies :oops: ). If you use the right head, it's very possible to diffuse possible nasty situations in Thailand. A smile goes a very long way.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#29 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:44 AM

my only fears are being sexually assaulted in Casanovas (kliome)

I know you would rather be sexually assaulted in KC3 by a certain fat, horny Irishman, big boy. :lol:

#30 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:02 AM

generally we call a brutal attack a slap in England, it's a pretty brutal place from time to time but it's interesting ;)
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
- Plato

#31 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 06:09 AM

I know you would rather be sexually assaulted in KC3 by a certain fat, horny Irishman, big boy. :lol:

I would have rather sat in KC3 cuddling that irish bear for another hour than spend another 5 minutes in Pinnochio bar! :?

And we can do it all again soon!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#32 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:52 PM

I think the biggest danger in Cascade (and I do mean biggest) would be Nadia's cock anywhere near my ass. :shock:

#33 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:23 PM

well , it seems safe to conclude that nobody on this board has ever had a bad time in there.
so it would be safe to assume, the kid who got a slap was in there taking the piss.
you only have to sit at linda bar for half an hour to see the shit they have to put up with from drunk farang piss takers.
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#34 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

well , it seems safe to conclude that nobody on this board has ever had a bad time in there.
so it would be safe to assume, the kid who got a slap was in there taking the piss.
you only have to sit at linda bar for half an hour to see the shit they have to put up with from drunk farang piss takers.

I was in Cascades on August 27th 2009. It is a night I will never forget. Noon jumed off the stage and sat beside me without asking! She then ensured the staff kept the drinks flowing and I think she may have ensured I got drunk. After this she dragged me to a short time room, sat on my cock and came all over her own chest while screaming like a whore! :evil: Stay away!
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#35 badpress

badpress
  • Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 04:49 AM

I would have rather sat in KC3 cuddling that irish bear for another hour than spend another 5 minutes in Pinnochio bar! :?

And we can do it all again soon!

Yes indeed, see you in november.
Pity Anthony wont be there. I miss that big, blonde, hotty!

#36 kanika

kanika
  • Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 10:55 AM

Well, first of all I need to apologize for calling 'Cascades' a shithole, it is clear understatement and an offence for all other shitholes out there. Secondly if I would not witness this horrific scene with my own eyes I might have hard time to believe it also. I will never patronize 'Cascades' again, period. But if you want to go there - not a problem for me, you will risk your own life and health, not mine, so be my guest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci