Cascades Bar, Nana Plaza, enter at your own risk

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#13 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:16 AM

How was it determined that they were "drug crazed"?

#14 bigmick22

bigmick22
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 10:17 AM

prejudice?

#15 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:56 AM

So how did it end? Did you leave out of fear that the drug crazed ladyboys were just going after innocent farangs and you might be next?

Shithole? What fine establishments are you used too? Aircon finally fixed and one of the nicer toilets amongst lb bars.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#16 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:54 PM

prejudice?

Or educated guess :)

#17 melbman1971

melbman1971
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:26 PM

Ill just add my 20 cents worth and say that person who started the thread appears to have not answerred any questions put forward by others as a result of his provactive comments. Possibly there may have been reason for an unprovoked attack in a place, I gather from what has been said thus far, of high standards.

But I think that is unlikely and you have more possibility of finding the real Santa Claus.

#18 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:55 PM

... you have more possibility of finding the real Santa Claus.

I thought that was already common knowledge :?

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#19 eltel

eltel
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:33 PM

The OP sounds like he's trolling.

But then again.....

He could have asked them what happened.
They would have told him.
If I was aware of this thread I would have inquired myself as I was there a few days after this was supposed to happened.

My guess is they didn't attack him for fun or for no reason.
Maybe he used some kind of violence on one of them and it garnered a response from one and the rest followed.

I once saw some idiot take offense at being approached by a Casanova LB outside Nana early last year at closing. She just came out with the proverbial "I go with you" a couple of times while trying to link his arm.
His response was "FUCK OFF" is an aggressive tone.
She was angry then pushed him. He took a swing and she did. Then she picked up a ready meal lunch box at a vendor and smashed it on his head.
He was trying to kick her, she picked up a chair and was ready to swing it.
I thought he's going to be jumped on by tons of lbs, but luckily for him a old American guy came over and told the guy he had better leave as he was seconds away from a lynch mob taking him out.
The fool left with a face full of noodles and a few bruises.

You have to keep your cool and remain diplomatic and no when the best time is to scarper..

#20 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:58 PM

but why give them grief?
They're only working.
It's not as though ladyboys were a well hidden secret in Nana.
I have ZERO sympathy with the OP, and have never had the least trouble there, even though I am a skinflint, and only buy a couple of drinks for an evenings' entertainment. I just like to look at the beautiful LB's - preferring street action (when not with the girlfriend).
Pissed up, arrogant farang get up my nose too.
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:39 AM

The fool left with a face full of noodles and a few bruises.

You have to keep your cool and remain diplomatic and no when the best time is to scarper..

Sounds like an appropriate title for my next trip report, "Face Full of Noodles"..... :D

In any case, I think being diplomatic is certainly the key to surviving in many situations.

I subscribe to the old adage " Think twice and then say nothing". 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#22 grobik

grobik
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:48 AM

I also witnessed the same about a month ago. To me it looked like the guy was attacked unprovoked. I am still under influence of that scene. You had to see it yourself. Scared all shit out of me. I have never been in Nana Plaza before so went to Cascades - that was first and last time, would not go anywhere close to Nana Plaza. But of course, everybody should decide by himself what place to visit. I also went to Guess Bar - the place looked very nice.

#23 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 08 September 2009 - 08:16 AM

:P Come on I cant imagine they would attack this guy for nothing, a word out of place I dont see that, you would have time to correct that Im guessing, Im going in there regardless of this story, the guy must have done something so spill the beans if you know why?

:roll:

#24 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

Some of the girls must remember the incident - is there not an intrepid monger in Bangkok willing to go and ask?
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci