My trip to Phuket (Cocktails&Dreams)

• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#37 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:07 PM

You're doing a great job arab. You're knocking them off, one by one, but letting them "keep face" by buying them ladydrinks the next night, and being friendly. I see no "bad faces" or diva behaviour, so you're doing a good balancing act.
Of course, it doesn't hurt being 23 and good looking!

Good luck with C tonight. But you should try Pat, you know. She's very good and told me "Mmm, i want to lick him all over!"
  • frank castle likes this

#38 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:25 PM

Good work arab,I hope you continue to enjoy a fab holiday and continue to post when it is all over, although perhaps that may be difficult back in Beirut :roll:

#39 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:03 PM

But you should try Pat, you know. She's very good and told me "Mmm, i want to lick him all over!"

I can confirm Jims words. You should try Pat too. There would not be any "stomach" fucks or so. I think she is the one who can challange your energy reserves :twisted:

Great report, arab. Just contnue...

#40 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 05:39 PM

Nice TR Arab, that Nam looks so tasty and big package for such a small girl.

Live the Dream and have some Cock with your Tail :twisted:

How do you find the Shisha compared to Lebanon?

#41 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:55 PM

thanx for the info regarding the hotel Arab... :D looks nice... :)

BTW... if you get a chance to gat a photo or two of Oh i would apreciate it... 8) just tell her Batman asked... :D

and remember to beat Jim in Pool.... 8) just play like him and me use too....( ask Jim what we played for) :mrgreen:

If Pat kicked my ass in pool, I think Jim will do that aswell, they play pool every fucking day :P

Hmm Oh, I dont know who she is?
Hur ser hon ut? Har du bild på henne?

#42 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:19 PM

boarhog
"Anyway great choice in the "Little Minx" she is a lot of fun as a few BM will testify to. How you keep her out of your ass? She enjoys a good spite fuck of her customers."

- Do you mean Sonya? She never asked, but she pounded my ass serval times, but that road is close, poor ladyboys :)

Now about this Pat, I have a list to follow :)
1) Bombay (not done yet) - somebody always barfined her early, so Im thinking about stroke her name.
2) Lilly at tootsie massage (DONE)
3) Sonya (DONE)
4) Nam (DONE)
5) "C" (not done yet) - but I'll take her with me tonight
6) Pat (not done yet)
7) Kitty (not done yet) - this girl Im saving for the last because she is the the most sexy of them all according to me.

So after tonight I will have 3 lbs left and 3 days remaining. Im thinking to do ST with Pat tonight and LT with "C", will se, the night is looong :)

Jimbo!
I feel kinda bad that I didnt take Pat with me home second day in the road, because she is very mutch on me all the time. Maybe I'll do her ST today ore tomorrow.
What can I say, I love the girls but Im trying to balancing my self so I can be with all of them haha :P
See you tonight man..

pentire
Thanks man, just following my dream ;) Actually Im born and raised in Sweden, but Im doing a new trip later this year to brazil.

MarquisDeSade
The quality of the shissas here is diffrent, there is a restaurant, Cairo i think, they do the best shishas but for some reasen they dont serve alkohol. But its nothing to compare with Lebanons shissas :)

#43 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:24 PM

DELETED

#44 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Arab,
buddy, if you have to do C just short time her, believe me.
do do Pat long time !!!!!!!! tell her chang noi said you must go with her :lol:
believe me buddy you wont regret she is the best !!!!!!

steviep

Okey, is there so big difference? :) hmmm now you guys are making it difficult for me. LEts se who of them will seduce me best...

#45 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 08:39 PM

DELETED

#46 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:17 PM

... tell her chang noi said you must go with her :lol:

Oh dear stevie... is that what they call you? :o

Hit the gym and lay off the curries dude ;)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#47 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 09:24 PM

DELETED

#48 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 02:32 AM

Nice trip report. You really know how to treat a lady :lol: . The only thing that I find strange is how Oh is not on to-do list. Last time I was in C&D Kitty was sitting next to me waiting for lady drink but frankly, on picture was much more attractive so no ladydrink from me and as soon as I spotted Oh I was sold 8) … but never mind. BTW some of the best trip report pictures.

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci