• Please log in to reply
146 replies to this topic

#49 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:43 AM

MarquisDeSade
The quality of the shissas here is diffrent, there is a restaurant, Cairo i think, they do the best shishas but for some reasen they dont serve alkohol. But its nothing to compare with Lebanons shissas :)

Thanks Arab I will check out Cario when I am next in Phuket.

Enjoy the rest of your Holiday in paradise.

#50 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:28 PM

Batman here's two pictures for you

#51 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 12:31 PM

Batman here's two pictures for you

Ok, got Batman out of the way, lets see your choice of the evening Arab. Oh looks good by the way.
:D
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#52 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

Okey day 4…

I went to C&D late this time. When I came, unfortunately for all you Pat lovers, she wasn’t there. Someone else had barfined her. So I wanted to take C with me, but when I saw Bombay I feelt very puckish on her. But she was with another guy. So I played some pool and lost again like usually. Took some beer with Jim and C, Sonya and Nam. During my time there was a Patrichia, she wanted so badly to go with me home, “please take me free and so one”  But I sad maybe another day, starting to feel more and more spolish, but who can blaim me this bar is full av wonderful beautiful girls.

But I went home with C. And I don’t regret at all. She was wild, She liked long foreplays. I licked her nice body and let her do her job to. Just when I started to fuck her, some of her friend called her and she asked if she could come to. I said why not  And her friend was fucking hot. She took pictures of me when I was fucking C, then C wanted to take a paus, So I fucked her friend instead in doggystile position. After I fucked her friend and she went home after a while. I fucked C one time more then clock was to match and I feel asleep. And now before she left I fucked her again, from sideways when we lay in bed, and that was real nice.

Enjoy the pictures!
  • frank castle likes this

#53 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:16 PM

Pictures from C&D yesterday

#54 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

Someone has taken to this game like a duck to water............. :wink:

Excellent stuff Arab!
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#55 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:19 PM

WOW! :shock:

Unreal. I have never scene photos of C's cock and barely saw it in a dissappointing barfine I had with her back before bolt-ons. Maybe she has changed or maybe its just you the Arabian stud horse.

Way to put that couch to use. So I guess we are all speculating who the unamed friend is. Can you give us a hint? Does she work at C&D's? Is it Nina?

Look forward to tommorrow AL. Fantastic work! I'm in awe and disbelief. You don't need any advice from us, your doing just fine on your own. I'm going to be asking you for advice after its all over. Bravo!

#56 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:26 PM

thanks guys...
actually I havent seen this girl in C&D before....never got her name.

#57 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Excellent reporting and enjoyed the pics taken by Miss Anonymous :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#58 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 01:44 PM

thanks guys...
actually I havent seen this girl in C&D before....never got her name.

Maybe you could ask C tonight when you buy her the night after ladydrink. :D Not that I'm dying to know. :D

Thanks for taking the time to post your report as it happens, makes it all the more exciting for us to read at home. Good luck tonight, not that you need any.

#59 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 03:02 PM

Some nice action shots there arab, thank you for posting them.
Fab camera work by the unknown ladyboy for keeping your identity semi protected.......of course your friends would not be fooled :lol: :lol:

IMO this is an example of the best type of report because many guys wax lyrical far too much about pointless aspects of their trip, whereas arab only reports the stuff we really would like to know about :wink:

#60 hiiro

hiiro
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

IMO this is an example of the best type of report because many guys wax lyrical far too much about pointless aspects of their trip, whereas arab only reports the stuff we really would like to know about :wink:

Couldn't agree more. Great stuff Arab. Kuddos for getting most out of Seyya. Nice piccies too. Keep em coming. As the action happens. :shock: :lol:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci