• Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:25 PM

DELETED

#26 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:46 PM

Thanks arab_libanon for the Report and the Pics. Yes it would be great when you can said us the www Adress from the Adonis the rooms looks good when i see Room2 in Bkk. Or a Email adress Thanks

#27 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

Sorry guys, I wrote the wrong name. Its not BKK, (I perceive wrong because the guesthotels are so closely beside each other)

The right hotel is International House&Bar
the webbsite = http://internationalhouse-phuket.com/

I to thought that Adonis would be very nice, because the pictures and description of the hotel in their own webbsite was good. But I where there 2 days and didnt like it at all. There were many dogs outside the hotel.

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:56 AM

Good on you Leb man................from your initial queries to hitting the ground in LB island and getting on with it straight away...............well done sidique!

Nice pics of your new Loom and good idea to vote with your feet...........looking forward to the rest of your journey......and the pics!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 Zoliboy79

Zoliboy79
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:32 AM

Wow, great start for a trip report. I like the pics from Nam, as I wanted to take her in june but did not have time to do so...

Thanks also to the info about the international house, where I probably will stay for my 3 nights in september.

I cannot await to be back in Phuket again.

3 times in 2 hours? How old are you man? And what kind of Kamagra do you take? :lol:

#30 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2009 - 04:35 AM

I fucked her 3 times

Then my second day.

I fucked here 3 times

You trojan horse. Stud. I salute thy. :lol:

#31 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 07:47 AM

thanks arab_libanon

I will look at the room when I visit later this year, looks great and good price and bonus LB friendly.

great pics and report happy for you and very jealous at the same time

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#32 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

thanx for the info regarding the hotel Arab... :D looks nice... :)

BTW... if you get a chance to gat a photo or two of Oh i would apreciate it... 8) just tell her Batman asked... :D

and remember to beat Jim in Pool.... 8) just play like him and me use too....( ask Jim what we played for) :mrgreen:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#33 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

Thanxs for your comments!
Im 23 years old so I have alot of energy if you know what I mean, Sonya had to rest after our first fuck (1 hour).

Anyway the night started very good, went to first a lebanis restaurant and ate som kebab and smoke som "shissa" then I went strightly to C&D.

Played pol with Pat, who kicked my ass and humiliate 3 times. Then all the girls gather around me (I dont know if they are out after just ladydrinks ore to impress me so I can choose them later). Because they ruin me with their ladydrinks :)
In Pats case she was very disappointed, she sat and talk with me long time yesterday, she is kinda social person and easy to talk with.
Then Nam was there to hopping that she would strike 2 times in a roud, looking very beuatiful that night. Then a tall muslim one but I forget her name but I promise her first thursday and then yesterday that it will be her luck tomorrow. So today I will hold my word and take her.
Of course there were 2 other ladys but I didnt look so mutch at their way.

And finally I found Sonya. She didnt come to my table at first. So after some drinking and pol playing I see here when I was going to toilet. Asked her why she didnt wanna come and join us, she reply that she felt that she dont want to disturbe me, I looked busy and had lots of girls o take care of. Noooo stupid Sonya, I am wanting for you, So I took a drink more with her and the others. Then I wanted to take a drink with her in a calmer place.

After the drink we walked to my guest house. Sonya was horny and jumped on me directly, her bad, we fucked the first time I think 1 hour ore so and she couldnt take it more.

-What you dont like my dick? to big?
-No very good, but very looong, you fuck my stomake.
haha :)

I must say she was a real good fuck and a real god blowjober!
We kept going all night, 06 in the morning I did it the last time with her and had to promise that I would come quickly, okey? :)

Ill but the pictures of last night now. There is not so many on sonya, just 3, she didnt want me to fotograf her when we had sex, sorry guys.

BTW did you guys know that bombay and Sonya are actually sisters from same mom. I thought they were very lookalike
  • frank castle likes this

#34 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:43 PM

How can I forget the best picture :)

#35 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:47 PM

I fucked her 3 times

Then my second day.

I fucked here 3 times

You trojan horse. Stud. I salute thy. :lol:

No actually arabian full blood horse haha ;) salute

#36 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

BTW did you guys know that bombay and Sonya are actually sisters from same mom. I thought they were very lookalike

Don't believe everything they tell ya mate. She told me a little secret back in December, but I couldn't tell anyone. It was this. Its pretty much a rumour that she has fostered for some reason, but many people have confirmed this is not true. They are both sexy as and look similar.

Anyway great choice in the "Little Minx" she is a lot of fun as a few BM will testify to. How you keep her out of your ass? She enjoys a good spite fuck of her customers.

Poor Pat, she has put in a fair amount of time with you and hasn't even got a shortime from you. I reckon she has rung up quite a few ladydrinks. I'm curious who the tall muslim is? Is that the one you said Nam and I don't what the fuck her name is? Thats "C", interested to see how you go, but you could be in for a performance letdown, especially after Nam and Sonya. Good luck!

Great job on the report, you have many of us C&D lovers looking forward to all your movements. Really giving us the feeling of being there. Keep it up...sounds like your having no problems with that.
===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci