146 replies to this topic

#13 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:21 AM

Nice cock on that Nam....... :shock:

Look forward to more arab_libanon
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#14 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

Nice cock on that...........etc etc etc

That's all you flight attendants think about once the safety demo is finished :oops:

#15 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:57 AM

Nice cock on that...........etc etc etc

That's all you flight attendants think about once the safety demo is finished :oops:

Thanks for the info ! I now know what they mean by the emergancy rear exit

#16 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:01 PM

She followed me to my guest house (Adonis) by the way a real shit house. I fucked here 3 times and paid here 1500 baht (maybe to mutch, but I am a newbie :/)

Tomorrow I will try to get bombay ore sonya :) By the way Patty gave me a offer that she would let me fuck her for free ;) next day if she was free, yeah right ;)

Mate 1,500 baht to fuck her three times is not to much. 500 baht a nut. You spend more on condoms than some guys on drinks. After seeing Nams cock I think Sev7en will be adding Phuket to his next itinerary.

Looking forward to Sonya and/or Bombay. Who is Patty? I know Patricia and Pat. Anyway Driftspunk is the only one who gets it for free.

Great photo work.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#17 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:10 PM

Great start, Arab ! 3 times in 2 hours with Lily! But you young hansum man, and i'm so jealous. Then a night with Nam, who's equipment looks pretty useful!
BTW, i had to mop up the pools of slobber after you left! There's gonna be fights over you!

#18 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

thanxs for the comments guys.

Boarhog
Actually its not mutch, because that 1500 bht was for LT but I didnt have enogh energy after 3 hours of hopping with Nam so I let her go after the fun. Sorry I ment Pat = Patty (I was drunk yesterday)

Jimbo
Nice to meet you yesterday mate. Sorry because I left early, but I was at C&D earlier. Man you need to help me with this girls, they are all sexy like hell and all jumping on me. I dont know who to pick with me home, dont want to diss anybody but what can I do, just have one dick ;)

#19 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

I checked in at Adonis guest house at first because it seemed like a lb friendly hotel and they didnt take money for extra guests.
Of course its very cheap 500 baht for a night. But Im in a vacation not in prison, this was real shit house.
First of all the girl who worked at the reception was very disagreeable all the time. And the room was not fresh at all. Weerd spots on sheets, towels, pillows and so on. The bathroom looked like my grandfathers toiletroom in Lebanon.

But in my second day I just walked 10 meters from Adonis and I saw another guest house, International House & Bar. It looked fresh from outside, so I went in and check it. The staff was very pleasant and showed me a room for just 600 bht, and belive it was a biiiig difference, just look at the picture down below. Of course no extra cost for a nocturnal guest. I havent test my bed yet, but will do tonight with a nice lb from C&D.

#20 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:01 PM

dont want to diss anybody but what can I do, just have one dick ;)

reeeeeeeeeeeeeelax... you also got 2 holes.....and theres a lot of toppings in that bar.... :mrgreen:

maybe you misunderstood when Pat told you she would go for free... she actually meant Fuck you for free... :lol: :lol:
  • Goldstar likes this

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#21 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:11 PM

BTW...the new place you choosed looks okay.... do they have a website...tried shortly but couldnt find it... :oops:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#22 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:12 PM

batman4ever
Wouldnt suprise me if she meant that haha
because both Nam and Lilly said they wanted haha but that road is cloose sööörrry :)

#23 arab_libanon

arab_libanon
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

Will check it later if they have a webbsite, but its very easy to find. Its on the paradise complex street.

#24 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Nice new digs Arab. Great studio area. Take some photos of the next lbs on those couches in some sexy poses.

600 baht what a bargain.
  • ddodd likes this

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci