Your biggest Thai regret

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#25 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 07:45 AM

My biggest regret would have to be not going with Ball from Ezy, as soon as I saw her I found her very sexy, those legs :twisted:

I came down from the hotel after just having sex with another ezy bar girl and ball asked me to take her upstairs, I said I would later as I was tired and didnt get the chance to come back and bar fine her

I hope I see her next trip

#26 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2009 - 11:27 AM

My biggest thai regret, is not doing enough travelling around the country,

Ive only experienced phuket, bkk, pattaya and koh chang, i would like to see phi phi island, and koh samet next

#27 zokk

zokk
  • Members
  • 185 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 02:56 PM

my biggest Thai regret is not getting to Thailand 10 years earlier.
Black out the windows, it's party time.

#28 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:43 PM

"Another of my regrets was when petesie posted pics of his willy I didn't comment on the fact there was no need to re-size the pictures"

My newest Thai regret is not battering DC the first time I met him. :cry:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#29 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 10:53 PM

One of my regrets was not making a real effort to meet up with other members of ladyboy forums (this was prior to me joining this forum), it was just me and the ladyboys. I was never comfortable with befriending punters in girly bars as the whole ladyboy secret would be a bit awkward if they wanted to go bar hopping and bar fining. This at times left me feeling a bit lonely and isolated. I will do things differently next time.

#30 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

"regrets, iv'e had a few, but then again too few too mention"
only really one, and it is that i did not try lbs on my first trip to los

#31 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

Well think mine regarding LBs had to be the night back in July '05 when I went with Areeya LT for 2000, and did not have my camera with me. She was hanging out outside Nana, and I pretended I did not know who she was. Must have been one of a handful of nights I did not have my snapper with me in 5 years :cry:

#32 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 03:51 AM

FFS! you should have kept that one to yourself bb, you have also made me sad, as well as most of the forum i think, as for sure like all of your pics the areeya set would have been superb :cry:

#33 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:19 AM

Yes indeed, Areeya/photos is a bit of a regret of mine too :cry:
Back in 2004 or 05 I was out with her all night in a Ratchada night club with my hand constantly down the back of her jeans, figering her arse crack and massaging her rock hard cock. We were playing tonsil tennis while her gay mates kept laughing and topping up the drinks......The only fucking pictures I took were next day before she departed my Nana Hotel room early afternoon without make up :roll:

Attached Files

• Attached File  A2.jpg   216.81KB   315 downloads
  • Attached File  A1.jpg   220.27KB   315 downloads

#34 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:32 AM

better back then pentire, without all the bride of weildenstein crap.
also very attractive without all the slap as well.
i would just consider myself lucky, that you fucked her, or she fucked you, what ever floats your boat :wink:

#35 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

FFS! you should have kept that one to yourself bb, you have also made me sad, as well as most of the forum i think, as for sure like all of your pics the areeya set would have been superb :cry:

The problem was we went back to her place, a small room somewhere down Sukhumvit, Phra Kanong area I think. If it had been back to my pad, for sure she would have been captured in all her glory, if she had let me of course . :cry:

#36 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 04:58 AM

i am just being a fanny bb :lol: , especially when you look at all the great pics you have shared with us, but if only :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci