Your biggest Thai regret

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:31 AM

I know many will have a philosophy of "have no regrets" - I do myself.

So this is just some fun looking back, any BM's after returning home and looking back on vacations/biz trips thought "damn I wish i........"

It can be anything - from not barfining someone you saw in a bar, to regretting taking that taxi which broke down on the way to Pattaya, wish i stopped that baht bus when i saw that stunning LB outside Mikes Mall, wish i did more sightseeing etc etc. etc

Please - only one regret - one gripe per person.
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#2 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:34 AM

Ink from Guess... next time for sure. 8)

#3 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:49 AM

I know it's hard to believe that I could be grumpy in real life, it's just my online persona you see :)
... honest ;)

But on occasions I've 'copped the arsehole' when in LOS for no real valid reason, likely some irrelevant Thai idiosyncrasy or other. So I have regretted time wasted in a sullen morose state, even if short-lived :|

On a more real note; I guess any real regrets were from earlier visits to LOS when for some reason or another, when opportunity knocked, I chose not to take it because I thought people were watching me etc., etc.. These days the world outside of me and mine is a complete blur and I never pay any mind to unknown others.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#4 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

going the first time with mates and not being able to have a ladyboy every night.

Since then i aslways go alone and meet other BM'S

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:53 AM

DELETED

#6 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:58 AM

over the last 18months £16000.00 :cry:

That's quite an obsession you've got there stevie :o

Not too much on credit card I hope :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#7 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:06 AM

DELETED

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

but what fun i have had is priceless and so looking forward to getting back :lol:

You've probably saved yourself regrets by enjoying life your way and doing what you want to do :)

Me too... it's only money! :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 02:43 AM

Dixon cox wrote:

But on occasions I've 'copped the arsehole' when in LOS for no real valid reason, likely some irrelevant Thai idiosyncrasy or other. So I have regretted time wasted in a sullen morose state, even if short-lived

I hear ya mate. Got to agree. I've been sullen and twisted at times for some perceived offence - usually petty and sometimes imagined. Whether it's an LB or a taxi driver or a hawker treating me like a fucking idiot, I sometimes let the matter fester and waste precious time brooding. I'm getting better though......so my shrink says anyway :x

#10 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:39 AM

I got divorced in '95 and went on a boys trip to Phuket........had a real good time and loved the LB's down Soi Croc though couldn't do anything with my SM8 being there......but thought about it........

On our last night he was wasted and didn't notice our 2 girls were LB's........so when he went off to do the deed.......I spent the night at her Loom..........only to find she was a postie....damn...still we had a cuddle and I was turned on to the idea by now.....

We went home and this was my big mistake........I got into a relationship and did the whole nine yards again........now at the same point I was 14 years ago handing over the house keys to a greedy cow.........I could have been banging LB's all this time......aargh!

Still......I'm here now at long fucking last............. :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#11 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:20 PM

Last night of my last trip (feb'09), i had planned to spend the night with a friend (a newbie only interested in gg) to whom i couldn't tell my attraction for lbs.
Going out of the Rajah Mansion, we were on the way to a restaurant, i stopped at the internet point (at the ground floor) to pay my bill and guess who was there? Jenny and Top :o Jenny with her new haircut and new outfit was sexy as hell :shock: 8) ...I wish i could have taken her upstair on the spur of that moment. Nevertheless, i had the good reflex to take her phonenumber. Eventually i had a great time with my friend, i also had a lb but not "sexy Jenny" It was too late :(

More generally, i try to make up my mind more quickly when picking a girl otherwise someone may overtakes me... It happened to me a few times.

I sometimes regret when i didn't approach/talk to a girl i was really attracted to. WTF Josh !!!Why didn't you dare?Why?

"Dare i do it?" It could well be the title of my next TR
& don't forget: who dares wins :!:

#12 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:45 PM

& don't forget: who dares wins :!:

Do you get 'Only Fools & Horses' on French television Josh :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci