Your biggest Thai regret

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

I really fancied a girl in Family Bar Naklua, an absolute wee honey, .........pushed my buttons straight off.......so quick as a flash I asked if she wanted a drink......a big smile and fleeting recognition we were going to be an item...........so I went to the bar and got her a drink...........

I came back from the bar to find Cooldudecoco had seen my move and barfined her on the spot..........damn his eyes...... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:36 PM

I didn't do a threesome on my trip.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#15 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:04 PM

I didn't do a threesome on my trip.

i know this forum is for LB and not GG but for threesome try Devils Den it is awesome experience, but yes threesome with 2 x LB is on my to do list also this time round in LOS :twisted:

My regret/gripe- not staying in LOS when I landed in Feb 2009. Seriously fucked up reasons for coming back to so called reality- sigh, maybe responsibility.......

#16 tdpd61

tdpd61
  • Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

Any more info on Devils Den?

#17 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 10:57 PM

& don't forget: who dares wins :!:

Do you get 'Only Fools & Horses' on French television Josh :lol:

No we don't get it but i have a satellite dish and i can pick-up the BBC ;-) . Generally french television series are crap... I would like to
see this serie "only fools and horses"!

Big Brother

Transmitted: 15.9.1981
Duration: 30 minutes
Viewing Figures: 9.2 million
First episode

Del employs younger brother Rodney as a member of Trotters' Independent Traders, despite warnings from his business colleagues.

When Rodney decides to become the Trotters' financial adviser - monitoring the accounts and keeping Del's dodgy dealings in check - Del has second thoughts about their partnership.

Cracks show in the partnership when Rodney inadvertently bungles a deal with Trigger. But despite Del's anger, it turns out that Rodder's advice would have prevented the purchase of 25 briefcases that are locked with the serial number inside.

Del and Rodney have yet another row and 'Little Bruv' plans a career change. Desperate to make his mark on the world, Rodney decides to leave for Hong Kong - a great plan, if only he'd remembered his passport.

Go West Young Man

Transmitted: 15.9.1981
Duration: 30 minutes
Viewing Figures: 6.1 million
Episode two

Del and Rodney are once again hunting for bargains. And after stopping off at Boycie's car lot they spy a Mark II Cortina that's being used as a part-exchange for a Vanden Plas. Del knocks the asking price down to £25, so long as he houses Boycie's E type jag for a week - Del hopes to use the Jag to impress his bit on the side.

Del ups the price tag of the Cortina to £199 and gets interest from an Australian buyer. And with cash in their pockets, a Jag to drive, and both of them single, Rodney talks Del into heading off for a night on the tiles.

The Trotters' night out doesn't start too well, as they are chatted up by a pair of transvestites in a nightclub. But their luck changes in the form of Nicky and Michelle, who they manage to chat up and persuade them to write their telephone numbers on Del's cigar pack, with the promise of a date next Friday.

On their way home, Rodney accidentally throws the cigar pack out of the window of the Jag, and when Del makes an emergency stop, a car smashes into the back of Boycie's pristine E-type. To top it off, the car responsible for writing-off the Jag is none other than the clapped out Cortina.

Sorry Brit, i'm off topic :?

#18 MDS

MDS
  • Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:08 AM

Any more info on Devils Den?

www.devilsdenpattaya.com/

Devils Den is what became of the old Hell Club in LK Metro, after Hell Club had a run in with the BIB.

Again not LBs but pretty good fun for those who have been to Hell and know about the place.

90Minutes of fun, with a minimum of a 3some.

Always thought about taking a LB with me, may have to ask that question to the owner :twisted:

#19 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 01:10 AM

I believe it is now renamed "Eden"..........some sort of run in with the other Hell Club in BKK I think.................
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#20 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 14 July 2009 - 04:53 AM

:roll: I think this thread has gotten a little off track.

Currently, my biggest Thai regret is that on my last trip, I was only able to spend 1 night with the incredibly sexy Nana/Pookie. :( And, that's the truth! 8)

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:08 AM

Every chance he gets he rubs it in.............. :(

#22 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:09 AM

One of my biggest Thai regrets is not getting there before he did....... :roll:

#23 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:16 AM

But, I'm not posting the 'For you Petesie' pictures anymore! :P :wink: 8)

#24 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 14 July 2009 - 05:58 AM

Another of my regrets was when petesie posted pics of his willy I didn't comment on the fact there was no need to re-size the pictures :o

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci