Your biggest Thai regret

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#37 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:13 AM

i am just being a fanny bb :lol: , especially when you look at all the great pics you have shared with us, but if only :wink:

No so much "if only" as always next time lol. Cheers Rev :lol:

#38 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:21 AM

just download and post a couple of pics from areeyas world, honestly no one will notice :lol:

#39 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 06:15 PM

Not discovering Thailand and LB's 20 years ago when I could get an erection I could hammer a nail in with. Now I'd be lucky to make an impression in a bowl of yoghurt.

From my most recent trip not returning to Pook's bar in Soi 6 Pattaya for a rematch with Fah. For me the horniest ladyboy I've been with so far.

#40 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:37 AM

NUT !!!! This time 3rd times a charm
Live to ride, ride to live.

#41 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:15 PM

My regrert would be on my last trip in april 08 my Girlfriend at home knew I was in LOS, but thought I was there on biz, so she was calling me all the time which was a buzz kill then when I got home she found my pictures and all hell broke loose. She broke the memory card. I was planning a great rip report as I had a load of class shots.

#42 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:45 AM

No regrets :wink:

#43 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 03:51 AM

My regrert would be on my last trip in april 08 my Girlfriend at home knew I was in LOS, but thought I was there on biz, so she was calling me all the time which was a buzz kill then when I got home she found my pictures and all hell broke loose. She broke the memory card. I was planning a great rip report as I had a load of class shots.

Ouchhh!!!!What a delicate situation! It was definitely your last trip... :|

I do sympathize.

#44 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 07 August 2009 - 05:28 AM

Your GG girlfriend is allowed to browse through your personal belongings and destroy them? You did not throw her out immediately together with destroying all her belongings and throwing them out of the window? It us unbelievable what these anglo-saxon bitches think they are!

Nick Bullseye

#45 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 07 August 2009 - 08:53 AM

#46 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:38 AM

Not ever going with Beer from Cascades when she was a pre-op, my No-2 "Fantasy" girl :cry:

( pics courtesy of LB-69 )

Attached Files

#47 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 08:46 AM

And Anney from Obsessions my Numero Uno "Fantasy" girl :cry:

Musn't "Grumble" though I aint done bad after all :D

(pic courtesy of thaibound)

Attached Files

#48 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 08 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

Well, I did get to fulfill my Anney fantasy on my trip to LOS September 2008. She had just started back to work at Obsessions, and told me I was her first customer after starting back. Amazing kisser, and a great all round experience. :D

Dave it's almost uncanny how many of the same LBs we both like! Beer was one of my biggest fantasy girls also! :shock:

But, another regret was passing up the opportunity to grab Areeya and spend yet a third night in a row with Amy back in July 2005. :(

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci