Photo

Scottie's "fantasy becomes reality" trip report.

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#73 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 06:30 PM

I just jump in...

Scottie comes from Down under and so, for me, it's not a surprise, that his english is not the worst one... :D

HF
Jo

#74 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 03:03 PM

Once again you gentlemen are too kind with your comments. Dixon, while I'm not 100% sure exactly what you are asking of me. To answer your question directly, I am a born and bred Australian, Tasmanian to be precise although I did spend 7 years living and working on "The Mainland".

If the question also indirectly asks as to my writing qualifications or background, I have none apart completion of basic year 10 high school English (which I only just passed). It was only in my late teens that I discovered the enjoyment of literature and then myself started writing, mostly poetry and just some random observations of what happens in my day to day life. Anything that you would call a "style" here is gleaned from that I guess.

But thanks once again for your comments, I must say that the responses I have received, plus the actual trip itself, makes me feel very much a part of the BM community now.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#75 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:18 PM

Part 2....

I forgot to mention in part 1 that Nina did allow me to take some photos of her, albeit on the promise that I not publish them anywhere. To quote her exact words "I ladyboy, not ladystupid". Despite how things went on the evening and since the pictures don't reveal too much more than you would see after a bit of coaxing in the bar (apart from the fact she is sans makeup...which is maybe the issue??) I don't see what the big deal would be in putting them here. That said, I really have no option but to keep my promise to her....damn me and my stupid morals!!!

That evening I head back to C & D and, immediately upon arrival I am greeted by Nina, who is about 50 times friendlier than she was in the room the night before. She said that she had "forgotten" to do a couple of things in the loom the night before and was angling for round two. She also said that it was my snoring that had driven her from the room. That is a distinct possibility as I can really crank them out if the mood takes me, but I couldn't dismiss the fact that the story had changed since the morning and I had pretty much convinced myself that she just wasn't into me at all and I was perhaps simply easy money.

I resisted the urge to say something sarcastic back to her, but on top of how the previous evening went down it is fair to say that I was pretty disappointed in her efforts. I would have felt better about things (and probably myself) if she'd of just given me the cold shoulder.

One of the greatest things about my trip is that you can dismiss inconveniences and disappointments simply by looking around you. So when I disengage from Nina and get to the bar I am already looking around at all the beautiful LB's that you can pretty much take your pick of, how can you stay pissed off in that kind of environment? Noticeable by her absence was Pang as I was wanting to sort of apologise to her and let her know that she was probably right all along. Fearing that she had been bar-fined already, I checked with the staff to see if she was about. Turned out she would be in a little later, apparently she wasn't feeling all the best.

I settled in at the bar and chatted with Essex, Jim and Rollo for a while. All the while I am looking around trying to decide as to whether I try one of the other girls or wait for Pang to show up. After a couple of minutes of deliberation I head over to Shirley and try to strike up a bit of a conversation however it's fairly stilted and dominated by a couple of fairly awkward silences. Thankfully Poopay comes over and takes a seat as well and I start chatting to her a little bit and my attention shifts. Both of these two I find very attractive.

Next thing you know someone's jumped onto my back, Pang has arrived. She's feeling OK apparently and, without conscious thought, it's pretty much decided that I'll be spending the last few days of the trip with her. I bought her a drink and led her to a quieter area of the bar where I conceded to her that nobody had looked after me like she had and that I should have listened to her all along. She passes on the opportunity to give me the Thai equivalent of "I told you so", she just smiles and gives me a kiss.

So the next couple of days it's back to business as usual. On my penulitmate night however, I come down with a really bad flu (which I still am not over three plus weeks later) and almost have to be helped back to the hotel. Overnight it became fully blown and by morning I was almost immobilized...not the way I had planned heading into my last evening. Pang was insistent that I go to the doctor or hospital, however I figured I would just try to ride it out for the day.

I still think about what next happened and just how great she was to me during the week. I must have dozed off in the early afternoon as I awaken to the should of the door shutting and I see Pang apparently returning from somewhere. Turns out she had gone out and seen a pharmacist and had four different little blue packets, all containing handwritten instructions as to what they were for when they were to be taken. Along with this she had also gone and bought some eucalyptus rub and these sticky little forhead towels, as I was running a mighty fever. From there she proceeded to dispense everything and go through what all the tablets were for and when I needed to take them. Now this must surely rank as service above and beyond.

So I convalesced for the day, determined that I was not going to spend my last night in LOS indoors. Eventually, by about 9pm I had summoned enough energy to get up and about and we headed back down to HQ for one final time. The last night of your first trip certainly is a bittersweet one, you try to enjoy yourself but it is difficult when you know that your everyday life awaits you after this one last night. The evening was pretty good though and it was difficult at the end to tear myself away from the place. A task made infinitely harder by Oh's proposition to come back to the loom with Pang and I for a final night threesome. While Oh is lovely to talk to I never really felt any physical attraction to her. That aside, I was pretty much dead on my feet as it didn't take too much activity on my current state to wear me out. Poopay also asked of my why I didn't barfine her while I was there. The best excuse I could manage was "next-time I am back, for sure". Everntually the time came and I made all of my goodbyes and Pang and I went back to the room for the last hurrah.

The next morning I was still in pretty bad shape and the thought of the fact I was leaving and had 5 hours of airport lounge and around 12 hours of air travel ahead of me did nothing for my mood. Pang, as she was able to be all week, was a great tonic and her effort to climb into my suitcase while I was in the toilet had me laughing, then choking as it turned into a gigantic coughing fit. While I finished packing she gave me a little tuk-tuk made out of pepsi cans and a duo-symbolic reference to both Thailand and the fact that pepsi had been my preferred beverage at C & D. While it was a simple gift I was really appreciative of it as it did serve of a very pleasant reminder of my first trip to LOS.

After packing we headed out for brunch where we talked a lot about the life I was going back to and how much I had enjoyed my first time in LOS. I sincerely thanked Pang for spending so much time with me and promised I would be sure to look her up upon my return. With a couple of big hugs (no dust in the eyes this time Mike :)) we parted ways out the front of The Place To Stay where I went back upstairs and got organised for my lift to the airport and from there, the trip home to Australia.

My final thoughts as I watched the scenery on my ride to the airport. "Never, ever did I think I would do something like this and NEVER EVER could I have believed I could have had so much fun". I'm going to be be back, it may take a year, but I can't have that much fun just once in my life, no way.

Finally, once again let me say a big thanks to all of those that I met on my trip. It was a pleasure to meet every single one of you. The ability to finally come out to some extent, albeit with strangers and in a different country, has left me feeling so much better about who I am and how I feel about things. I look forward to seeing you again.

Scottie.

Attached Files

#76 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

P.S. A few random shots just to finish it off. Including a couple of personalised messages I organised to show friends back home.

Attached Files

#77 jojo55

jojo55
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:21 PM

Scottie, again a big thank you for the writing and the way you did.

Your description of the feelings on the last night in C&D were exactly the same I felt just some days before and I just could take this for the very last part of my TR.

Feed yourself with the memories and let it become the base for the preparation of your next trip, after LoS is just before LoS.

Take care, hope to see you again some time

HF
Jo

#78 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

Scottie great Report and Nice Oics. I think you really enjoy your ThaiĀ“Trip . Maybe we will see us in the Future again :)

#79 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:09 PM

Pang....With a couple of big hugs (no dust in the eyes this time Mike :)) we parted ways out the front of The Place To Stay where I went back upstairs and got organised for my lift to the airport and from there, the trip home to Australia.

That a boy Scottie!! :D A hardened mongerer after only 17 days! Even after Pang nursed you back from the edge of certain death! :P You walked away without so much as damp eyes! Progress! :lol:

An outstanding trip report and a wonderful narrative. We'll have to to try and coordinate a future trip together, and our reports, so we can give the lurkers (that you've now left wishing they were you :P ) some stories, not to mention pictures, of our shared exploits in LB heaven! :D

#80 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

Good on ya Scottie!.........................excellent well written heartfelt report from Patongs front line............good pics and honest opinions about the girls.............can't get any better than that mate........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#81 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:36 AM

have to agree with petesie, great tr and pics.
scottie, are you the guy from tenacious D?? :lol: :lol:

Attached Files

#82 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:51 AM

I must say that the responses I have received, plus the actual trip itself, makes me feel very much a part of the BM community now.

.. And so you should, great reporting scottie 8)

I realise I may have confused eslmiker here :lol: but in this case it was all a genuine enquiry and a compliment to your clarity of narrative scottie.

And as it happens, I do have a penchant for being the 'underling' in many of my activities and encounters :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#83 chopped

chopped
  • Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:52 PM

Hi Scottie,

Thanks for taking the time to add your TR. Was great reading and i got a few good laughs and the pics were great also.
Hope that you make it back soon and hope to bump into you one day and have an ale or three.

Cheers mate,

Steve. :lol:

#84 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 12:47 AM

Just read all your TR Scottie, Fantastic stuff mate 8)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci