Photo

Scottie's "fantasy becomes reality" trip report.

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#49 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

Taan (my barfine) arrives in an instant, having slipped into something more comfortable. I finish my drink and we take the now routine stroll back to the Aspen Suites.

A dominating performance...

As it turns out my choice is a good one. We have a good chat on the way back to the hotel. Her English is pretty good and she laughs a lot, which puts me at ease.

Once we're back at the room and showered Taan comes out all guns blazing. She likes to dominate and has me doing all manner of things before we're through.....or so I thought. After a mutual ejaculation (which was fucking hot and brilliantly orchestrated by her) and a quick rest she's hard and ready to go again. After a little more prompting and manipulation I am more than happy for an encore and we go to it, albeit this time with me in the drivers seat a little more. She cums again, I can't quite manage to do so, despite hovering on the edge in a couple of eye-crossing moments.

We lay on the bed and chatted for a while, which also pleases me when they have the option of heading back to the bar in quick time and possibly getting another punter. Some time later we have a shower and then she's heading back down to reception. No extra hustle and definitely no rushing, she seemed quite happy to take her time....perhaps impressed that I made such a willing "victim" for her.

A pretty good evening all in all. The mass groping and subsequent panic barfine worked out well.
l.

Nice report Scottie ! I love Cassanova. That feeling of all the ladyboys on you, might not be for the faint harted, but suits me down to the ground.

I had Tann back in june last year and she is one true little minx. A great find. shame in Feb she was already bar fined when i went in looking for her. Will certainly take her nuber with me on the next trip. So true what you say. She does love to be in charge and takes her time with you, as well as cumming as many times as she can.

Glad you got to hook with her she's a true and delightful Lady !!!

Attached Files

#50 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:19 PM

Day 8...

Last night in Bangkok...

Pretty uneventful all things considered and nothing really new to report. On one hand I had grown weary of Bangkok during the daytime and was looking forward to getting down to Phuket and to the more relaxed atmosphere that seems to always prevail near the ocean. On the other hand you'll have no doubt realised that I have really enjoyed spending time with Ink and I certainly wasn't looking forward to saying goodbye to her the next day.

Can't fool the locals...

As ever, I hit Lucky Luke's early and grabbed my regular seat to watch the human traffic. By this stage I was on reasonable terms with the staff working there and had a good time of it mucking about talking, joking and laughing with them while I watched the workers punch in for the evening.

I had sort of been playing the innocent with the staff as to my visit there but it seemed they had me pegged. "You like lady boy" one of them said. The others hastily agreed. "I can barely tell them apart" I replied in my defence, which for the most part was true. "No you only look lady boy" they all said. Indicating that my eyes were a little more attuned than I thought. "OK, you got me, I like lady boy" I conceded.

Last time, long time

By about 8.30pm I said my goodbyes and left them to it and headed back around to Guess Bar. Again it was pretty light on for customers, but it was still relatively early I guess. Ink was out the front and ran over and jumped up into my arms to greet me. She had been busy on her day off, sporting a new hair colour and she also proudly showed me her new belly button piercing. We headed in and played a few games of pool and had some drinks.

After maybe an hour or so we headed off but this time took a longer route back, strolling hand in hand and talking. It sucks to admit it given everything that I've learned from the forum but I couldn't help thinking about how much I liked her and that I really was going to miss her. Ink asked if she could come to the airport with me tomorrow. While a part of me would have loved her to, I figured that I could do without such an emotional goodbye and said that I'd rather we said goodbye at the hotel.

We eventually made it back to the hotel where we settled in on the couch and made out like teenagers whose parents were out of the house for an hour. After a while we headed to the bedroom and made every post a winner, then an encore, then a shower and then a pre-sleep romp for luck.

I remember lying there with her curled up next to me, head cradled in my arm, snoring softly as I stroked her hair. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so good. Tomorrow is going to fucking suck.

I'm not going to cry and the ghost of Ayrton Senna

The alarm went the next morning all too soon. That didn't stop us picking up right from where we had left off the night before, God I am going to miss this! We then showered and sat on the couch and talked some more until it was time for me to go down and check out and head for the airport.

There was obviously some dusting that needed doing in the lobby as, as we were trying to say our goodbyes, something got in my eyes and my nose got a bit snuffly. Ink was also a little misty.....perhaps we have a similar allergy. Anyway, with final kisses and cuddles I walked with her outside to an awaiting taxi, gave her about seven final hugs and then watched her leave. I then headed back inside to get my suitcase and get a taxi of my own, a bleak mood already settling over me.

My cabbie set off at a blistering pace and, as we were about to hit the freeway, I noticed that he'd not put the meter on. "Are you going to put the meter on?" I asked, he ignored me. "Is it a set price to the airport?" I asked....still nothing. "Hey, I'm talking to you" I say, my voice rising. I am in just the mood to vent my frustrations on someone. Still more silence. "I only have 500, that's all your getting, I know you can hear me" I say. "500 yes" was his reply. That done we proceeded to crack speeds of over 170km on the way including some of the most insane inside passing manoeuvres you will every see. Amazingly we get there in one piece and I head for the Bangkok Airways check in for the second leg of my trip.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#51 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 07:10 PM

Phuket...

Arrived in Phuket after a short but bumpy flight. Such a beautiful view as you descend in for a landing.

My driver was waiting for me and we're off to The Place To Stay in a flash. I was met by Tom and shown up to my room where I also bumped into a familiar face from the forums, Jimbo, who was there catching up with my neighbor Essex Boy. We had a bit of a chat and arranged a bit of a plan for the evening.

I got settled in and took a bit of a nap (not a lot of sleep the previous night). Before you know it Essex Boy is knocking on my door and we're off to the infamous Cocktails & Dreams.

I was impressed right from the get go, a very relaxed environment, and some very attractive LB's milling about the place. It's somewhat exciting going there for the first time as, this time around, I did recognise a lot of the faces and was able to put names to them. A very, very impressive collection.

We settled in at the bar and ordered some drinks, before you know it I'm chatting away with Oh & Pang. Then had the first of about 1,493,839 games of pool for the week. Again, right from the very start it was very comfortable. Everyone makes you feel very welcome and there was no pressure to do anything but relax and enjoy yourself. Jimbo is a gracious host and is very hospitable. It was also good to catch up with Nick, as I'd not spoken to a fellow Aussie for the entire trip.

After a while I start to look around at some of the other staff. There's more than one that catches my eye. Annie is especially attractive, but barely acknowledges me the couple of times I make eye contact, preferring instead to stand in front of a mirror preening herself (which I soon realised was almost as instinctive as breathing for her) She's pretty but it seems she knows it...a first impression that may be incorrect. Likewise Shirley I find very easy on the eye as well, but she also seemed a little distanced.

After an hour or so I had settled in pretty well, also meeting a couple of other BM's, the German contingent of Budhas and Jojo, both great guys. Turns out Budhas is a man after my own heart with very similar tastes in LB's both in looks and personalities and it was a shame it was his last night as I very much enjoyed catching up with him and having a chat.

While initially not thinking too much about it, I had definitely warmed to Pang. We hit it off really well, her bubbly personality and sense of humour got me in as much as anything else. Plus I am a sucker for the whole flirty thing and her promises of "special massaaaaaaage" was the basis of many a tease over the next couple of hours.

Really enjoyed my first look at the cabaret show, good times. All the while I am getting more and more comfortable with Pang and the promises of "special massaaaaage" to the point where, when it came for Jimbo to do his nightly monger to Soi Croc, I thought it best to arrange a barfine and the rest of the evenings entertainment lest I have my lunch cut while we make our excursion down the road.

I was looking forward to having a look at Soi Croc and I wasn't disappointed. There was just so much talent to look at and I obviously didn't make much of a fist of hiding my noobness as Jim was laughing at me there at one stage as I was just sitting ther wide eyed with my mouth agape....sensory overload I called it. I was particularly impressed with Aum, who I had recognised from the C & D thread in the forums..such beautiful eyes and sad smile she has (if that makes sense). I made a mental note to try and catch up with her at some stage.

After a couple of drinks we wander back to HQ. I'm starting to pull up a little tired so I have a quick chat with Essex Boy to find out what he's up to before Pang and I head back to Tom's.

Turned out that again my instincts had served me well (or it's beginners luck) as Pang is an absolute dynamo in the sack. Turned out that her massaaaaage is indeed special and had my more relaxed than I had thought possible. She is pretty aggressive and, the longer the trip goes, the more and more I seem to like it that way. She's pretty well endowed and is very, very passionate which I also like as I am a big fan of kissing. My initial disappointment in the breast department was fleeting as she has more than enough elsewhere to keep a guy occupied. Things got pretty intense and, by the time we had finished it's fair to say I was a spent force.

Much to my surprise at about 5.20am I woke up for a leak and got a bit "handsy" upon my return to the bed. Pang was more than receptive and we then proceeded to see in the morning with what I used to refer to in my younger days as a "dawnbuster", it'd been a while since I'd had one of those, I forgot how much I liked them!! I think we finally surfaced at about 11.30 and went at it again, narrowly missing being disturbed by housekeeping.

Couldn't have asked for a better first night in Patong. C & D is exactly as advertised, it feels like they've been expecting your arrival.

Attached Files

#52 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:13 PM

Scottie,

Sorry i missed you in Patong - you obviously enjoy C&Ds as much as I do, and played about the same amount of pool!.

Also glad you hit it off with Pang. After other BM's reports, i was sure my evening was just one of those days where karma intervened, and I'll fix it next time.

Waiting on the rest of your TR.... :D
Triat

#53 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

Good to hear your first report from Phuket Scottie. Damn good thing you got out of BKK when you did. Bloodly hell!! I don't want to go over the whole 'never forget who and what she is' thing again. But, never forget Scottie, no matter what you felt, or how Ink acted, it was all about the BAHT!!!

Anyway, great to hear about your tumble with Pang. I never did wind up going with her last September, but came close. She does give some great back and hand massages after buying her a lady drink or 2.

However, I'm really hoping to hear about a little more variety on the Phuket end of your trip.

#54 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:32 PM

I always knew the score Mike, it just felt so damn wonderful....that part I probably wasn't expecting so much and is probably a bit of a testament to the fact I must be lonlier than I thought back here at home.

There was no chance of me thinking things were any different to what you've said. I may be a noob in LOS but I am a cold, heartless bastard in my own domain back home where I am always making myself aware of what the other person's agenda is. It only takes a moment of thinking like that to remind yourself how things are and what the deal is. That said, I was prepared to put that out of my mind temporarily and totally lap up the experience.

Not a lot of variety to come in the rest of the report I'm afraid, I may disappoint you a little on that score. In fact I was thinking about that very thing when writing the previous chapter as there's really not a lot more that I will have to add apart from a couple of butterfly encounters that I didn't really enjoy that much.

I don't think I am wired like the majority of the BM's seem to be. I value manogomy in real relationships and for some reason a fair chunk of that carried over with me to LOS. For better or worse that's just how I am. Plus I am not real good at small talk, never have been when it comes to "chatting up", so it's easier for me to stick with something or someone I know. Not that I regret that or anything, it's just how things are for me. I do hear where you are coming from though and I understand the appeal of it. Maybe it's something I'll be better at next trip, for which preliminary planning has already commenced.

#55 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:49 PM

Fair enough mate. We're all wired a bit differently, and that's what keeps the world interesting.

Again, it's different for everyone, but over the years I've learned that sexual chemistry, is not the same as emotional or personality chemistry. I have had some of the best sex ever in my life, with non pro GGs from Quebec and Thai LBs that I could barely talk to. And, I've had some the best 'intellectual' connections with women I had absolutely no sexual interest in whatsoever.

Point is, don't forget what these trips are really about, sex! So, when you start letting those feelings develop, when you feel teary eyed saying good-bye to Ink or Pang, then you're not far off FB's path. Look where that got him, twice!

#56 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

Dearie me........poor old FB's even getting battered to death on someone elses thread............. :roll: :lol:

I know how you feel Scottie...........I prefer a mutual liaison to an occasional one........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#57 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 08:55 PM

Great report scottie - full of amusing anecdotes. I've thoroughly enjoyed the read, and hope you continue it, even though you didn't butterfly.
You were a model customer at the bar, and Tom came to the bar last night and was also full of praise for you. And yes it is "Baht" but Peng talked about you for ...oooh... at least 2 days after you'd gone. She can be a bit of a 'mare especially when full of tequila, but you handled her superbly and i'm very glad you had a good experience. Now i'd better go and calm Fatboy down, lol !

#58 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 09:20 PM

Fair enough mate. We're all wired a bit differently, and that's what keeps the world interesting.

Again, it's different for everyone, but over the years I've learned that sexual chemistry, is not the same as emotional or personality chemistry. I have had some of the best sex ever in my life, with non pro GGs from Quebec and Thai LBs that I could barely talk to. And, I've had some the best 'intellectual' connections with women I had absolutely no sexual interest in whatsoever.

Point is, don't forget what these trips are really about, sex! So, when you start letting those feelings develop, when you feel teary eyed saying good-bye to Ink or Pang, then you're not far off FB's path. Look where that got him, twice!

I hear you mate, and believe me I was relatively reluctant to admit to getting as emotional as I was because I didn't want to come across as some fool who appeared ripe for the picking. That's why I mentioned about what an asshole I am on my own turf, to try and get across that despite feeling so great emotionally, I'm not (and never would be) naive enough to think that me of all people would be in a position to make something bigger of the situation than what it was...not for a second would I ever think that likely. I just tried my best to get that out of my head...not ignore it mind you, just not remind myself of it, so as to make the best of the situation.

Again, I think it's moreso an indicator of being lonely (and not realising it) without a KFC the last 18 months or so.

And thanks Jimbo and vicariously Tom, for the kind words. I can't speak highly enough of you guys and your hospitality.

Tell Pang I said "Sawatdee" (not sure on spelling), and tell her I have finally remembered how to say it. Still laid up with that friggin flu I got...almost 10 days now.

#59 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

The rest of the trip...Part 1...

After being back a week now, thinking back it's hard to recollect exactly what happened on what day. Not that a "Groundhog Day" type of situation was a bad thing, as every day was a fucking blast. It's just that I can't quite recall now exactly who I was with and which BM's I met on which days.

I ended up barfining Pang the second night as the night before, despite 3 very intense sessions, seemed unfinished somehow. Her passionate aggression definitely had me intrigued as just what may be possible, so I figured that would be worth at least one more evening finding out.

It would be fair to say that night two was more enjoyable than night one. I think this is mostly because I am a little less nervous/more comfortable with the person and things are a little less inhibited. While I did hit the ground running pretty much, the whole P4P/LB thing is still quite a daunting proposition for someone like myself who has had a fairly conservative sexual upbringing..

The next evening I had a semi-irritated Pang on my hands because I said I was going to have a quiet night as I had an early start the next morning for a fishing trip, which was indeed true. The little white lie was that I wanted to look around a few other places and see what was about. I took off from C&D at about 11pm and headed towards Soi Croc to see what was about.

The night before I had a bit of a flirt with Sammie, a post-op who had some very candid suggestions about what we should be doing to each other. I also thought that it would be an experience to have a post op, so with that in mind I wandered around to see if I could find her, alas I couldn't see her anywhere. I bumped into Aum who seemed to recognise me from the previous evenings and it was while talking to her I also met a pretty, although seemingly very streetwise, Mia, who was up dancing when I arrived at Soi Croc.

Aum wandered off (I find her looks very intriguing, almost unique amongst contemporaries somehow) and I had a drink with Mia. She has one of those husky voices which is just as horny as hell and I kept on asking her all manner of ridiculous things just to hear her talk. Amongst other things she mentioned that she had only been in town for a week, having come from (somewhere I can't recall or pronounce if I was able to) and was thinking about going back because it was so quiet. After twenty minutes or so I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat and then maybe short time, to which she agreed. The deal done we headed back towards Tom's, stopping at an open air food place just over the road for a late supper.

Back to the room and it's fair to say that the meal was definitely the highlight of the evening. While Mia was enthusiastic enough, that gravelly voice is soooo sexy, she was virtually microscopic both in the chest and groin area. Likewise their was a distinct lack of blood flow to her nether region, which almost defied logic as it wouldn't have really taken much to prime the thing. Further to that she had a couple of nasty scars on her side and across her stomach which were a massive turn off as my mind wondering as to what could have caused them. All of this seemed to have a bit of an effect on my own blood flow and a fair bit of cajoling was required to stimulate any action.

The solution took a moment to present itself, roll her over and go to work! That did the trick and in a moment or two circulation had improved and I went to town, doggy style, where I couldn't see anything that was a turnoff (don't worry, she probably thought the same too :)). While approaching a fairly mediocre climax (by trip standards) I found that I was thinking about one or two of the C&D girls and imagining it was them instead of Mia kneeling in front of me. Surprising myself at my own callousness I continued, all the while smiling at what a deviant I had become.

Again though when I have been on a good thing and strayed I've not found the experience to have been as good. Although it's too early to tell whether that is simply coincidence, but it does get me thinking.

Mia and I finished up after about an hour. I had asked her earlier if I could take some photos but she declined, saying to wait until after she had showered and had her clothes on. By that time I was half asleep and couldn't be bothered getting up to go and get the camera. I was out like a light pretty quickly after her departure, dreaming of the sailfish and tuna that awaited me in the morning.

Attached Files

#60 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:51 PM

Well done Scottie,
Excellent reporting buddy, I am enjoying it a lot, and nice choice of LB's.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci