Ladyboys of Nana Plaza, sukhumvit and Soi 4

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#13 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:08 AM

I think he got a bit more than the white box treatment. Im guessing its not the only box he he had.

Went in Cassanova in February and the change from June was more relaxing. A better layout now with comfy sofa's. Though with Pang on the warpath with me i think i might be giving it a miss for a short while.

#14 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:09 AM

Pardon the interuption, more lbs near Guess Bar III. While sitting at Guess bar III with Nina from Cascades this friend of hers walked up to our table. Not sure if she was a freelancer or got off work somewhere in Nana. Many stroll by guess Bar III looking for early morning customers or food further down on Sukhumvit.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#15 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:23 AM

I think he got a bit more than the white box treatment. Im guessing its not the only box he he had.

Went in Cassanova in February and the change from June was more relaxing. A better layout now with comfy sofa's. Though with Pang on the warpath with me i think i might be giving it a miss for a short while.

I saw him get worked over pretty good OTS, he was delerious and looking right into the camera as if he was prodding me to take photos or join in. I opted for photos as the mamason continued to choriograph the show.

Attached Files

• Attached File  cas.JPG   114.91KB   13090 downloads

#16 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

More Nana nightlife

Attached Files

#17 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:14 PM

Pardon the interuption...

You're excused :)

I enjoy the street scenes featuring LBs and candid shots inside Nana are always nice to see.

Apple (Casanova) must be 32yo now but there is still something very appealing about her, especially when she's loitering near the back stairs. She was one of my first from Nana :)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#18 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:13 AM

I saw him get worked over pretty good OTS, he was delerious and looking right into the camera as if he was prodding me to take photos or join in. I opted for photos as the mamason continued to choriograph the show.

Yea best not to give your camera to anyone to flim by joining in, you may find they have buggered off with it while your enjoying the fun.

Nice pics agree with DC the pics of street life around nana are spot on. I can just smell the food being cooked in the streets now. I always take a few mins to soak up the smells and life of Nana and when i get home it's still with me.

#19 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:09 AM

DELETED

#20 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:03 AM

I miss the smell of my girls ball sack :lol:
But that's life LOL

Yes, tea-bagging moments are some of the ones to be cherished.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#21 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 12:24 PM

I met the lovely Ice on my fist trip to Guess Bar II. I was had just barfined Nam from Obessions and enjoyed a night cap before heading back to the studio in Ratchada. She was such a nice lb waitresses and she smelt great, maybe not as good as StevieP gf's ballsack but just as memorable.

Nam even liked her and asked if I wanted to take her with us too? Since it was my first time with Nam I thought best just to go solo. I came back night after night looking for Ice but never saw again.

GBIII a nice little place to meet before NEP, or to go after hours. i prefer GBIII across Sukhumvit as it has more lb action, but doesnt have Ice, this one i mean.

Attached Files

#22 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 03:45 PM

Nice shots around town Boarhog. Much appreciated.

I also picked up Koko on Sukhumvit in the wee hours a few years ago. Later on (2007) I ran into her in front of Nana one evening and she told me she was working at this great new bar where I could scratch my itch starting around 4-5 in the afternoon. Turns out it was the Original? Guess Bar (near Soi 1) - an intro for which I will always be grateful. Haven't seen about her on my last few trips.

#23 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

Ice looks lovely!!! She's currently working at Guess Bar?

I have fond memories of Nam from last September. A great and responsive femboy! :twisted:

Attached Files

#24 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:10 AM

Ice is currently working out of Guess Bar II, which is that little alcohal stand that you see in the photos. Its locvated on sukhumvit road. If you come out of Nana, take a right onto Soi 4 then 1 block to Sukhumvit, then take another right its 100 meters down the road if that, before you get to the Landmark.

3-5 lbs usually work the bar throughout the night, negotiable barfine if any early morning. Several freelancers also stroll by or even come and sit down looking for a last call.

Saloon Bar by Kung aka Guess Bar II...biggest drawbakc is that you have to walk down to Mcdonalds - 7/11 for closest public toilet about 110 metres.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci