Ladyboys of Nana Plaza, sukhumvit and Soi 4

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#25 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Nice shots around town Boarhog. Much appreciated.

I also picked up Koko on Sukhumvit in the wee hours a few years ago. Later on (2007) I ran into her in front of Nana one evening and she told me she was working at this great new bar where I could scratch my itch starting around 4-5 in the afternoon. Turns out it was the Original? Guess Bar (near Soi 1) - an intro for which I will always be grateful. Haven't seen about her on my last few trips.

Which Koko/Coco? posted two back to back? the last one at Guess Bar III was just there in April, the first one I posted I didn't see last trip and its been about a year and a half since I was with her.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#26 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

Good work, is that saloon bar located in between soi 4 and 5? It looks familiar

#27 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:55 AM

Ice looks lovely!!! She's currently working at Guess Bar?

I have fond memories of Nam from last September. A great and responsive femboy! :twisted:

I hope your not dissapointed by her now Eslmiker, but she has bolt-ons. Still responsive, very passionate lb who was great to be with on the streets and in between the sheets. Thanks for posting the photos, I'm a big fan of before and after shots.

She is half thai and half Indian, english good and taking classes currently. A real sweet-heart.

Attached Files

#28 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

Well, it depends on the ladyboy, about having bolt ons or not. There are certainly a large number of LBs with them that I just adore.

But, I must admit to being somewhat disappointed these days when one of my favorite femboys gets around to buying a set of bolt ons. OTOH if its done well and enhances their overall appearance, then I'm all for it.

Even before my LB awakening I always liked the 'A' & 'B' cup honeys. This preference has carried over into my LB likes & dislikes. What I hate is a tiny girl (LB or GG) who has gone way too large for her frame and has a pair of rock hard bolt ons. Nothing attractive or sexy about that to me.

#29 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:51 AM

A real pleasure to be with, was worried about going into Obsessions the following night, but my fears of her clinging were answered by a couple bf'ing her, she checked with me first before going with them, to which I replied "you go ahead have a fun sex party without me, just give me details tommorrow"

Some more nudes of the lovely Nam from Obsessions in Nana.

Attached Files

#30 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:05 PM

Stunning shots of Nam my good man...... One of my favourites and i was hoping she had taken the bolt on plunge.....

First port of call next week for sure.....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#31 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

Boarhog wrote:

Which Koko/Coco? posted two back to back? the last one at Guess Bar III was just there in April, the first one I posted I didn't see last trip

The second one. I haven't seen her at Guess Bar (Raja Hotel carpark) for quite some time now. Is Guess Bar III another street side joint on Sukhumvit?

#32 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:21 AM

to answer two questions on Guess bar II and III locations.

Guess Bar II (Saloon by Kung) is just 100 metres down from soi 4 towards soi 5 and before the Landmark hotel on the same side.

If you cross the road (Sukhumvit) and go about 15 metres you will find Guess Bar III which features more late night ladyboy action with a staple of lbs going for a late night feed. GBII has more lbs on staff during the night, whereas GBIII depends more on freelancers cruising by, or coming in for a drink.

I like both myself, if you want a more quite place to go with lb after midnight for a nightcap I would suggest GBII, for hunting after midnight would recommend GBIII. Personally I would take last subway to Sukhimvit walk by GBIII then go to GBII for a warm-up beer, then make my way to Cascades and start a top to bottom pursuit working my way down. If I didn't pull anything then I would come up for close at Cascades and see them as they get off work to possibly recruit one to go to GBIII or just take some photos.

More Nam

Attached Files

#33 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:44 AM

More of the half breed Nam. I definitely give her the thumbs up.

Attached Files

#34 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:28 PM

Ahhh, while I am somewhat disappointed that Nam has gotten herself some new bolt ons, these are some great pics Boarhog. Thanks! She was, as I recall, a great kisser, very affectionate, as well as very keen and passionate between the sheets.

#35 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:54 AM

Ahhh, while I am somewhat disappointed that Nam has gotten herself some new bolt ons, these are some great pics Boarhog. Thanks! She was, as I recall, a great kisser, very affectionate, as well as very keen and passionate between the sheets.

She was at that. When i took her to Guess Bar II she was instigating kisses. Alsways nice when you don't have to solicit for them. She even offered to have Ice come back to Ratchada with us, but didn't want to take away from my first experience with Nam.

#36 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 12:07 PM

4 nights in a row my paths crossed with Cindy who was always happy to give me a pose.

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci