boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:52 AM

Icecy #69 from Temptations.

Attached Files

===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#2 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 21 May 2009 - 05:00 PM

OMG same girl in the last pic??? :shock: She looks SO much better without that ridiculous white war paint!

#3 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 08:03 AM

Yes, I agree Icecy looks much better without the mask on. The other photos were of my first time with her and she had been doing yabba for two straight days and still looked better without make-up.

I arrived in BKK about 11 p.m. and made it to Temptations just before closing time. Icecy swooped in on me while I had my finger in the waitresses young bum. I was going after the thing you couldn't get, but found out she could be barfined. while I was mulling it over, Icecy came into play and after a few deep kisses and cock rubs, she told me that her and her friend Opah would come over after work so I wouldn't have to pay barfine. I asked how much for them, and the ring leader Icecy said 1000 baht each.

I had no idea what I was in for.

Attached Files

#4 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:36 AM

I usually avoid the 3-some deals as I find the lbs are less freaky when in front of the other. One usually ends up spectating while the other does the brunt of the work. However Icecy made a deal I couldn't refuse and figured i would make my first night one to remember. They arrived at my hotel about 2:30 and I met them in the front lobby looking up at the lanky 6 foot Icecy and Opah with the man face was a little intimidating.

When we went in to my loom I offered them some of my duty free bourbon, which neither wanted. Early afternoon of the next day Icecy wanted to stay or should I say didn't want to go to work, so asked if I would pay their barfine only for both of them. I took this deal and was in for another sleepless night and then Kiki entered the picture after a phone call.

She showed up around 9 p.m. with Leo beer and more chicken. She never asked for money, but when I laid down and tried to sleep unsucessfully she said she liked to give massage. So she moved onto the bed and gave me a nice massage then got me hard with her mouth then proceed to ride me. After we showered together and I gave her 500 baht to which she replied "you don't have to pay" I insisted she take and she said don't tell the others who were out buying more supplies. they were soon back with more Leo's which I enjoyed with Kiki, while the others drank soft drinks and ate noodles.

I saw Icecy two weeks later alone and the experience was quite dissappointing. I had to go to Temptations and barfine her, then when we got back to hotel she wanted to sleep while I was raring to go at it. so we don't end up doing it until the morning. When I give her 1000 baht which I gave her the last time with Opah, she pouted and told me she usually gets 2000 baht. So I told her I usually fuck at night and morning so I will give her what I gave her last time despite far less enjoyment.

Attached Files

#5 aussieguy

aussieguy
  • Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

Kikki's left Temptations ?..bummer...was hoping to BF her when I get there in 2 weeks...:(

#6 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:35 AM

She may still be there, however the two nights in April, that I stopped by I didn't see her. Good luck plenty of other sweethearts in Nana.

#7 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 10:48 AM

This is Coco, a freelancer I picked up for a mere 500 baht for a short time. She approached me on soi 4 around midnight and while chatting with her a drunken farang came up to warn me she was a ladyboy...I know thats why I'm chatting with her now go help some tourist cross sukhimvit.

Attached Files

#8 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:14 PM

This Coco is also a Nana freelancer. Met her walking by Guess Bar III in April.

Attached Files

#9 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:58 PM

This is Coco, a freelancer I picked up for a mere 500 baht for a short time.

I love that seedy shit and Coco looks my type :P

IMG_0518.JPG:
Coco getting pitched a 3 a.m. proposal. Don't know if it panned out for him as I went home with Nina. More on her later"

You do know who "him" is, don't you?
- He's a BM on here and other forums, so I'm sure you got his permission to post the image. He probably doesn't care but it would be nice to let us/him know.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#10 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:54 AM

Your right he doesn't care and I let him know when I took the photo and asked him if I could post it. Thanks for caring.

By the way are you a moderator or just want to be? Don't think he needs to be singled out, if people know him fine. Are you wanting him singled out?

Do I have to let you know every time I post a forum members photo? 'Where were you when I posted stevieP's and pog1701 and whoever elses way back in feb/march?

#11 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 25 May 2009 - 02:35 AM

Your right he doesn't care and I let him know when I took the photo and asked him if I could post it. Thanks for caring.

By the way are you a moderator or just want to be? Don't think he needs to be singled out, if people know him fine. Are you wanting him singled out?

Do I have to let you know every time I post a forum members photo? 'Where were you when I posted stevieP's and pog1701 and whoever elses way back in feb/march?

It's just a common courtesy, nothing to do with any rules what-so-ever.

It's poor etiquette to give the impression it's ok to post a person's likeness willy-nilly, all it takes is a word to say it's ok or blot their face out. Some people are easily put off and even choose to leave a bar or make themselves scarce when cameras come out. They can be a fucking pain as well as producing entertaining results. Why shit like this has to be spelt out is beyond me.

You might take a leaf from filbert's recent report which included pics of Batman, where filbert didn't just assume it was ok to show Batman's face and had disguised him, despite Batman commonly showing his own face. Again, just a simple courtesy which is often appreciated by those involved and admired by others.

Meum cerebrum nocet

#12 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 06:41 AM

I guess I was courteous then when I asked the bm who you have drawn more attention to than he would have ever gotten without your efforts. Glad your looking out for us.

Where were you when I showed up in some photos? Actually I'm glad you didn't draw attention to them or hassle the person who took it.

By the way I have blocked out myself and a few others including a recent photo of a bar patron at Casanova in Nana. Feel free to chek them out on that Casanova thread while your out policing the site. Congrats on your moderatorship
:D

Attached Files

• Attached File  ap.JPG   100.62KB   13113 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci