Brilliant TR buddy 8)

#147 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 June 2009 - 10:20 AM

Is the Eiffel Tower in the back streets of Paris? :o

Aye.....but not everyone's been up the Eifel tower........ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#148 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 08:56 PM

BM's..........don't ye just love them............ :evil:

I just received a call from Kate..........Dahling how are you.......I in Loom with you flen Paul and Tony........(Paultain & Anthony 70).....I miss you.............I could hear the feckers laughing in the background.........erm.....I miss you too Kate..........grrr!

Whats a man to do.................ha ha ha! :roll: :wink:

Let me guess , Tony was shouting "any holes a goal " while Kate was taking photos. :D

Have I learned you nothing yet mister........ what would I be doing with another bloke in my loom.......... it was NEE, but I nicknamed her SONY so I could remember her name from Pooks Soi 6 a 19 yr old dream boat, I was out on the piss the second afternoon with them both and pook, I said to Kate I would take her out to dinner some night...... but she wanted to go there and then, I had to stop off at the loom to get a shower and change, Kate took it into her head to call you and wind you up .............. I ll make a report about this trip only when I get my head together as I am only in through the door........... but I will tell you one thing....... Kate thinks the world of you.

#149 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:28 PM

See Pete, i told you she lub you real....

Paul, glad to see you have recovered and are safe n sound.. Thought you had been taken away extra long time by a lushious ladieeeee..

lol

#150 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:31 PM

Ah..............the thot plickens...............oops........ :?

I'd just got in from work when I got that call..........didn't annoy me at all and I found it highly amusing but I thought I heard her say "Tony"............. :roll:

Funnily enough.........I think the world of her too............ :shock:

My next trip will be kill or cure...........part of me wants to be the big butterfly and another part is quite content to be around the Laotian Queen............... :oops: :wink:

Mind you...........I managed to have interesting "interludes" which I haven't divulged.......looking forward to your report Paul........some great reports in the last 6 weeks which have kept the Blues at Bay......... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#151 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 04 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

Excellent report Pete, roll on November :D

#152 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:56 AM

One of the things I always enjoy about the PBR is you get a decent sized fridge..........

Attached Files

#153 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 12:57 AM

And of course things are kept scrupulously clean........

Attached Files

#154 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:03 AM

There's always a few nuts to munch on......

Attached Files

#155 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:07 AM

Fuck me pete!!! those are pretty riske pics from your vast collection... well done that lad. Looks like you were enjoying the treats of the mini-bar then..

excellent m8

#156 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:10 AM

They have a good rear entrance..........

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci